Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:02:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Egretia ICO. what đo you thiink?  (Read 202 times)
TranTrongit (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

Using a token mechanism, every player will have a unique ID in games powered by the Egret Engine.

Due to the blockchain’s transparency and irreversibility, as well as each user’s unique passport, available throughout the content system built by Egretia, Egretia can accurately portray users and construct a credit system. Egretia users can also communicate with other users around the world in Egretia, making friends, exchanging virtual assets, etc.

Developers will use well-established tools and SDKs to quickly develop products that will use the Egreten token as payment.

Throughout the ecosystem, more than 200,000 developers worldwide can use the Egretia Blockchain SDK to develop HTML5 blockchain games and applications. This will increase the reach of the digital Egreten token to over a billion users, the token will be circulating in all areas of HTML5 content, virtual goods platforms, advertising platforms, and communities.

Users can use Egreten to buy in-game items, pay for content, etc.
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:21:31 PM

I really think that the project will be a success. Their team is creating more a complete environment, an ecosystem of gaming. Everything you'll need will be there:
- for programers: by its partnership to Egret, they are offering a great framework that has been tested and optimized to its greatest limits. HTML5 has reached its peaks thanks to the Egret team.
- for users: Egretia is offering an environment where they can play and exchange gaming assets on the same platform.
In my opinion, nothing is missing to this project. Maybe a future partnership with companies that are in the same zone such as WAX. Maybe we'll see that partnership pop out of nowhere and increase even more the value of the project.
The baseline is the following: it is a great project with great perspective. On the long run, it will definitely reach its target to become one of the go to gaming platform for programmers as well as for users

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

I will definitely participate in this ico and recommend it to all my friends. Good marketing and team will do their job.
SupMiner

Activity: 200
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

I like this project. He's strong enough partners and investors: CyberMiles, Krypital group. I will participate in ico
heokonit

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:42:29 PM

the project is really good.  I believe in this project.  I believe egretia will succeed sequences like CMT ARC MVP
chinhvip

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:12:22 AM

I will participate in this ico. Project cooperation with many good partners. The trust here is very high
hoangtubia

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:50:02 AM

I have read through the project.
I believe will succeed in the future.
experienced team in the field of blockchain
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:56:41 AM

Egretia integrates Egret’s proven workflow into its blockchain interface layer, thus all HTML5 games have access to the world's first complete blockchain development suite. Furthermore, this interface framework, not only supports Egretia’s own public chain, but also can be extended to support Ethereum, EOS and other public chains in the future. That's absolutely phenomenon..
Vananhkutelacloi52

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

Yeah this project have very good marketing. I will invest some ETH. The dev team, roadmap and their technologie look good, too.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:27:01 AM

Not sure about this one, but i think this is only another ICO project which came from Krypital. After they finished their CyberMiles, Arcblock, Merculet and now they will be going for Egretia (The partnership even has been started). 3 Project ICOs before surely have raised a lot of money during their ICO
ethmylovee

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

The game projects are very potential, I will participate in this project. Does the project need kyc?
Patikmd

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

Using a token mechanism, every player will have a unique ID in games powered by the Egret Engine.

Due to the blockchain’s transparency and irreversibility, as well as each user’s unique passport, available throughout the content system built by Egretia, Egretia can accurately portray users and construct a credit system. Egretia users can also communicate with other users around the world in Egretia, making friends, exchanging virtual assets, etc.

Developers will use well-established tools and SDKs to quickly develop products that will use the Egreten token as payment.

Throughout the ecosystem, more than 200,000 developers worldwide can use the Egretia Blockchain SDK to develop HTML5 blockchain games and applications. This will increase the reach of the digital Egreten token to over a billion users, the token will be circulating in all areas of HTML5 content, virtual goods platforms, advertising platforms, and communities.

Users can use Egreten to buy in-game items, pay for content, etc.
does this ICO have a bounty program? and whether to accept a newbie
aldianaryo

Activity: 79
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

Well, this is a very interesting project and very promising, it could be this project will reap success, and also I will participate in this project

ECTA.io - The first blockchain-based trust protocol for global employability
Maratouyt12

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

Wow, that ICO sounds good to me, well, at least i was interested in it. I'll just make a little research on it and then maybe i'll invest
Retolin

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

Xopoший мapкeтинг,дocтaтoчнo cильныe пapтнepы и инвecтopы,вce пoлyчитcя в бyдyщeм. oпытнaя кoмaндa в oблacти блoкчeйн мoжeт быть этoт пpoeкт пpинeceт ycпex
DEVIDIRUS

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:43:15 PM

Well, I read your description of this project and I think it might be succeed. Pretty good idea in my point of view and I think I even may be will take part in it
Aggioni

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:37:26 PM

As i know their crowdsale ended very fast. Something like 2 or 3 minutes. So i think this project will be successful as other Krypital projects like Cybermiles or Arcblock.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:24:25 AM

This is a good project and I think that they will succeed and they will succeed.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:23:31 AM

The market will start with at least 2X or 3X profits. Hype seems to be there.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:59:57 AM

I like this project. He's strong enough partners and investors: CyberMiles, Krypital group. I will participate in ico
This ICO project is a partner of CyberMiles and krypital group? If it's real, I think this ICO project will be very successful. I still remember Arcblock ICO project is also a partner of CyberMiles and it was successful so I think this time this ICO project will be the same Smiley. I'll take a look at this project and hope that they'll run a bounty campaign Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: