Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FS: Unopened 6990s, 5830s, 5770s, AMD mobos and CPUs, Chromebook w/3G modem  (Read 2459 times)
toasty (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 09:29:34 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2011, 03:43:06 AM by toasty

See this thread where I sold several 5770 cards and this thread where I sold USB drives in bulk as proof that I'm not ripping people off.

I have the following goods available for sale.

Sapphire Radeon 6990 4GB 100310SR

New in box, never opened, full manufacturer 2 year warranty applies.

Radeon 6990s are sold out everywhere, and brand new cards are becoming impossible to find.

90BTC - I have 10 available 6 LEFT Free shipping to anywhere in the US. Outside the US, please contact me.
That's only $702 at current exchange pricing, significantly below retail, and shipping is included!

Sapphire Radeon 5830 1GB 100297-2L

This is one of the most best bang for the buck cards you can get, 285Mhash is easy to get. This card is almost impossible to find now as well, being guilty of probably higher performance per dollar than AMD intended.

Newegg page for this product

New in box, unopened.

18BTC - I have 2 available SOLD OUT Free shipping to anywhere in the US. Outside the US, please contact me.

Samsung Series 5 3G Chromebook in Arctic White with carrying sleeve

New in box, never opened, also with some kind of designer carrying sleeve accessory.

Amazon is selling these for $449

Includes built in 3G modem, where you can sign up for a no charge 100MB/month plan for 2 years. The laptop itself is nicely hackable, you can drop to a shell and play to your heart's content.

40BTC - I have 1 available Free shipping to anywhere in the US. No point in selling outside the US, since verizon won't activate it and it's locked to them.
That's roughly $312 at current exchange pricing.

XFX Radeon 5770 cards

You should get somewhere between 185 and 220Mhash/sec with these depending on your cooling and luck.

I sold a bunch of these in a previous thread and we'd like to clear out our remaining stock now. Amazon is currently selling them for $134.

Unopened brand new cards:

9BTC - I have 10 available SOLD OUT These boxes are just barely too thick to fit into a large flat rate priority mail box. If you don't mind me taking the card out of the box and repacking them, I can do free shipping within the US. If you're outside the US or if you want them totally pristine in their retail boxes, PM me for a shipping quote.

Opened, tested and used for a few weeks. You get the card and accessories, but no box:

7.5BTC - I have 5 available SOLD OUT AGAIN Free shipping to anywhere in the US. Outside the US, please contact me.

MSI 890FXA-GD70 Motherboard

MSI's page about this board

Easily run 4 double-wide cards per motherboard. Easy overclocking, and allows unlocking hidden cores on X2 and X3 CPUs to make them X4.

Unopened, brand new.

22BTC - I have 3 available 2 LEFT NOW Free shipping to anywhere in the US. Outside the US, please contact me.

AMD X2 250 3.0GHz CPU

With the above motherboard, we've had 100% success in unlocking all 4 cores using the above motherboard, but I can't guarantee your results. With all but one system, we've been able to convert these to X4 processors and overclock to 3.4GHz or higher.

Unopened, brand new, comes with AMD heatsink/fan.

6.5BTC - I have 2 available 1 LEFT NOW Free shipping to anywhere in the US. Outside the US, please contact me.

If you're interested in any of these, please PM me for a unique address to send them to, and include your shipping address. If the exchange rate changes, I may alter the prices above, but once you've paid the price is locked in. If I receive your payment while I'm still at the office, your order goes out in the next business day, with USPS priority mail tracking number. Bitcoin payments only, no paypal or similar. Lets get the economy going by actually using BTC. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stefanie Andrea

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 09:39:08 PM

Pictures of the product with your name on a piece of paper
 Smiley
toasty (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 09:56:59 PM

Okay, but last time I'm doing this. Smiley And yes, not everything on the list above is in the picture, it's still on the dock right now.

kcmastrpc

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 10:09:30 PM

last time you're doing it? get used it man, it's part of selling shit online.

also, selling a few <$100 cards and some usb shit isn't really doing much for your cred. protip, get a heatware account and get people to give you feedback after you sell all this stuff - then you can act like your word is worth a damn.

mike678

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 10:15:29 PM

Sapphire Radeon 5830 1GB 100297-2L

This is one of the most best bang for the buck cards you can get, 285Mhash is easy to get. This card is almost impossible to find now as well, being guilty of probably higher performance per dollar than AMD intended.

New in box, unopened.

18BTC - I have 2 available Free shipping to anywhere in the US. Outside the US, please contact me.

$162 for a 5830 is extremely overpriced. I hope no one is so desperate to pay that much.
trentzb

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 10:29:53 PM

last time you're doing it? get used it man, it's part of selling shit online.

also, selling a few <$100 cards and some usb shit isn't really doing much for your cred. protip, get a heatware account and get people to give you feedback after you sell all this stuff - then you can act like your word is worth a damn.

Do some research. If you don't know who toasty is then you haven't been around very long...oh, you haven't been around long. I and many others can vouch for toasty, but do your own research before speaking....else it makes you look like an idiot.
toasty (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 11:05:35 PM

$162 for a 5830 is extremely overpriced. I hope no one is so desperate to pay that much.

Current price is $8.84 from the last trade i saw. That's $159.12. Priority mail shipping will be ~$10, so that leaves me with $150 or so. the wiki lists price as $140. The cheapest new one I see on Amazon right now is $180 with 1 left.

So I don't think the pricing is all that bad, especially considering it's almost impossible to find now, brand new, and I'm accepting bitcoins. Smiley

mike678

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 11:34:12 PM

Current price is $8.84 from the last trade i saw. That's $159.12. Priority mail shipping will be ~$10, so that leaves me with $150 or so. the wiki lists price as $140. The cheapest new one I see on Amazon right now is $180 with 1 left.

So I don't think the pricing is all that bad, especially considering it's almost impossible to find now, brand new, and I'm accepting bitcoins. Smiley

I wont say they are easy to come by that would be a lie. However when you go above $150 your reaching brand new 6870 on newegg territory. 6870's require less power and its from newegg. No offense to you but newegg offers a 30 day refund/return on cards.
toasty (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 11:56:18 PM

Opened 5770s and all 5830s are sold out now.
Cory

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 02:20:22 AM

When did you buy the AMD Athlon II x2 250s that you're selling in this thread, and when did you buy the ones that you successfully unlocked to 4 cores? I thought AMD transitioned them to a dedicated dual-core die pretty quickly after release.
toasty (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 02:25:25 AM

When did you buy the AMD Athlon II x2 250s that you're selling in this thread, and when did you buy the ones that you successfully unlocked to 4 cores? I thought AMD transitioned them to a dedicated dual-core die pretty quickly after release.

These have been sitting on a shelf since June-July. I don't know if they came in the same shipment that we're using in production right now, but so far we haven't hit one that we ordered that wasn't unlockable.

I don't want to oversell this aspect of it, please don't buy it if you're going to come back yelling at me that they won't unlock to 4 cores. I'm selling them as 2 cores, and I can't determine what they really are capable of without ruining their "new in box" state. Smiley
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 02:35:18 AM

I might be interested in both (at least) one of your cpus. I have to see what change I have left first.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
toasty (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 10:35:04 PM

Updated again with current quantities left.
toasty (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 01:33:58 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2011, 03:22:43 AM by toasty

Updated one more time. The user who paid for 2 opened 5770s had a "family emergency" and asked for a refund before they shipped, so they're back up on the market. Sold out again already.

Lowered the price of a few things, to try to tempt you further! Smiley
toasty (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 12:31:22 AM

Price drop on the 6990s, 5770s and laptop. If there's something holding you back on buying please let me know, I'd like to get this batch of stuff sold off.

*tempt tempt tempt*
SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 07:59:37 AM

Price drop on the 6990s, 5770s and laptop. If there's something holding you back on buying please let me know, I'd like to get this batch of stuff sold off.

*tempt tempt tempt*

Want 3 of those 5770s. Not quite there on the coins. Trying to get it figured out, have enough for two cards right now, just trying to squeeze out some $$ for the third.
Do have one question, you say these do not fit in the large USPS flat mail box in original box. Is it possible to still get that box in the mail with the card, as in can you
fold it down an fit it in? Would REALLY like to have as much of the original packaging w/o paying extra for shipping.

Thanks.

-ST

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us
toasty (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:20:32 PM

*tempt tempt tempt*

Want 3 of those 5770s. Not quite there on the coins. Trying to get it figured out, have enough for two cards right now, just trying to squeeze out some $$ for the third.
Do have one question, you say these do not fit in the large USPS flat mail box in original box. Is it possible to still get that box in the mail with the card, as in can you
fold it down an fit it in? Would REALLY like to have as much of the original packaging w/o paying extra for shipping.

Thanks.

-ST

We've been sending PMs, but just so everyone else hears the answer:

I can fit the outer retail cardboard box into any shipping box fine, it's the ridiculously thick carrier inside the retail box that is too big to fit into any flat rate box. So you can have the outer shell of the retail box, the card and the stuff that comes with it, but if you want the plastic carrier piece that the card sits in, it's more complicated to ship. (If you buy just one card, I have to use a long "Medium" box, which is way more expensive to ship than just the bare card, and if you buy multiple cards I have to ship them all separately.)

Tyson95

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:21:52 PM

Nice pricing toasty.

Dinoking

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 04:34:08 AM

A few 5770's and the AMD X2 250 sound good Smiley
SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 06:44:16 AM

*tempt tempt tempt*

Thanks.

-ST

We've been sending PMs, but just so everyone else hears the answer:

I can fit the outer retail cardboard box into any shipping box fine, it's the ridiculously thick carrier inside the retail box that is too big to fit into any flat rate box. So you can have the outer shell of the retail box, the card and the stuff that comes with it, but if you want the plastic carrier piece that the card sits in, it's more complicated to ship. (If you buy just one card, I have to use a long "Medium" box, which is way more expensive to ship than just the bare card, and if you buy multiple cards I have to ship them all separately.)

Thank you kind sir. Yes including the outer shell/retail box would be great, I do not want the plastic/thick carrier piece that holds the card.

Thanks again.

-ST

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: