Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:59:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how long bitcoin survive under 10K  (Read 637 times)
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:44:56 AM

every time I see market developments and bitcoin never passes 10K.

i just want to know your opinion about bitcoin price today, is this normal? and how long bitcoin will survive under 10k? until june? till July?

I am bored with the rigid bitcoin price

Share your analysis here!
It can survive until tge end of July. We all know that last year, bitcoin rides its uptrend after july or august. All we can do for now is wait and dismantle the negativity around us so that we can hold bitcoin more longer.

I am very optimistic that bitcoin can break the $10k mark within the year and I would speculate that bitcoin could recover within the coming weeks.Just patiently wait for it's recovery as this will make a comeback.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:50:07 AM

I think Bitcoin will never stay the same for $ 8k. At the moment it is just a little bit of a problem, things are going down slowly.
But I still believe in Bitcoin, it will be pumped in Q3 and everything will return to normal. market capitalization will reach $ 600 billion in Q3 of 2018. That's my guess and I hope everything will be fine.

Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:50:54 AM

No specific date for that, bitcoin is the main currency we have in crypto. All transaction can be made through bitcoin blockhain so 10k is si easy for bitcoin to maintain, easy to dump, and also easy to pump. Supply is very low so if big whales or rich people attract on btc. Massive pump will happen or if big whales dump btc massive dump will happen too. But for increasing number of users it might cause for pump not dump

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:25:27 AM

In a week this bitcoin has shown a stable price, not yet able to penetrate the wall for 10K.

i just want to know your opinion about bitcoin price today, is this normal? and how long bitcoin will survive under 10k? until june? till July?

Yes! this is normal and right, this is the actual bitcoin price for this year as you say and bitcoin will grow rapidly between June and July. Unfortunately, bitcoin value will not be up to 20K.

You should not just wait, try to make a purchase, do not let your mind stiff and frozen.

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:35:39 AM

It was pretty normal to assume that Bitcoin will stay this way till august. The market is very volatile But a possibility to make a rise is at hand from November. It might be frustrating this time of the year But that's how the market works. You can see it in the market history of Bitcoin. It might take time to recover up to $10,000 but never worry as there's still a lot of room to grow and the people are just beginning to understand what Bitcoin is. Also, people are getting smarter when investing.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:41:12 AM

what always happen in bitcoin is the price increase always happen before end of the year
i just dont know when will the price start to increase but for me the current price is still normal

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:48:59 AM

just like the crypto world, you can not predict how long the btc price is below 10k usd, but you can invite friends, colleagues and even family to invest in cryptocurency especially btc so that more and more enthusiasts and volume btc then the price will automatically rise above 10k usd.
pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:50:49 AM

Since the decline in bitcoin prices to date is still very difficult for bitcoin prices to rise above 10k, but I think it will not be long before bitcoin prices will return at 10k, and in June it will happen.
Tomcolor

Activity: 665

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:00:34 AM

Actually the current Bitcoin price is still now this time to fair.i don't think now when the Bitcoin price increases and cross 15k up.need to look coinmarketcap I hope soon back again 2018 last year same price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:03:06 AM

This price is way better than 6k price of month of February. This is actually good price and even if the past day it had a drop to 8k it has recovered and break the many speculations that it cant reach 10k this month. The price will always be volatile because it is how it is. We investors must enjoy and be wise enough in the ride so that we can profit in the process.

Yep, but maybe can be over 20k too
nguyenphucdang

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:09:13 AM

what always happen in bitcoin
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:20:08 AM

in my opinion at this time bitcoin prices are still very cheap but by the end of the year already sure sure the bitcoin price will be very expensive more than the highest price in the previous year.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:27:36 AM

Well, no one could tell as to when it will droo again or will rise, but im pretty sure by month of july the price will be higher than 10k some are even speculating that it will reach 15k by september and I hope it will. This are all speculations ..
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:43:57 AM

Maybe it's not for long, because bitcoin prices are rising every day and in the end bitcoin prices will peak. I'm sure the bitcoin price will reach $ 20K early next year.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:58:03 AM

Stay patient and always think positive! I know your feelings. I am also sad but I should not give up. I believe the market price will return to normal. Let's see until the end of this year. The decline in market prices is due to supply and demand for bitcoins. They are not balanced. There is no one in the world who wants to lose including players in crypto currency. If this price does not go back up, I'm sure sooner or later these digital currency players will work together to arrange supply and demand for bitcoin until it's normal. Don’t give up!!!

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

Bitcoin can go to $1,000 over the next two years and it's 100% normal. Since so many people share your sentiment, we're probably going to be stuck in a corrective / bear market for quite a while.

just like the crypto world, you can not predict how long the btc price is below 10k usd, but you can invite friends, colleagues and even family to invest in cryptocurency especially btc so that more and more enthusiasts and volume btc then the price will automatically rise above 10k usd.

You shouldn't think of your "friends, colleagues and even family" as fodder to bolster the price of your investment. Roll Eyes

I never advise people I know to invest in BTC. I tell them I trade it, and give them more information than they want about the tech. But those people are going to buy the top and sell the bottom, and then blame me for it. Screw that!

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

Well According to most analysis BTC values can rise above 10K at september but I think the value will grow shortly that is June,somehow I think like that but sometimes analysis is not all true the value of cryptocurrencies really hard to be analyzed.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

I hope bitcoin will recover again and it will stay strong even they are under 10k dollars.
I I hope it will increase again the price and back to 10k dollars and back to the higest price of the bitcoin which is 20k.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:58:11 AM

Could you please stay patient to hold your bitcoin. It will be back to high someday but I'm not really sure when it will be. But you know personally I do believe that bitcoin price will recover in due time. Just hold and wait.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

don't so hasty and greedy mate just relax 'cause it will surpass soon ,maybe not now due to some causes but surely it will soar or rocketed again and touch down new ATH just put more patience on it 'cause that is the must specially if you are a holder to a achive your goals and to prevent regrets also because of being so hasty.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: