Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how long bitcoin survive under 10K  (Read 635 times)
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

Just take a look at the value of bitcoin right now and I'm sure you'll get it already. The value gives advantage to the current investors to experience larger profits that's why I don't want to waste time anymore hesitating if I'm joining in investments in bitcoin or not. It is something that I shouldn't miss on my life and I am very grateful that I was able to know it.
When we look into bitcoin price it can survive if we hold onto our bitcoin it can give profit. That's good by not wasting time rather to invest in bitcoin at this stage. We cannot predict bitcoin price but we can decides to wait then hold for our bitcoin.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

every time I see market developments and bitcoin never passes 10K.

i just want to know your opinion about bitcoin price today, is this normal? and how long bitcoin will survive under 10k? until june? till July?

I am bored with the rigid bitcoin price

Share your analysis here!
Every time? Have you been in this market before? The last time I checked, the only time, apart from last year before we made $10k an ATH anyway, the only time this year we have tested the $10k resistance and could not jump past it was on the 6th of May.

At least after hitting the last bottom at around $5800, we made a mark till $11,200 and that was still this year, so I am not sure where you are getting your info from. However, you should remember that in a way, we are still in a downtrend since we are still forming a lower high anyway if you look at maybe the daily time frame, so I guess we just have to wait to see how that turns out.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:07:36 AM

i think this should not be a question anymore,sine we are investing in a very volatile environment, the answer for bitcoin will be yes, it will survive, but it will depend on the community, if no one would be investing or everyone will be holding and not making any transactions, bitcoin's price will be stagnant, but for the duration, being under 10k usd, seems to be too long, but if you take into consideration things that are happening,bitcoin is being undervalued,I think  we should just let Mt. Gox's issues pass first, before we can say that we had waited long enough, no matter how much we wanted bitcoin to go up, as long as Mt. gox is releasing bitcoin, the price would still be below 10k usd, as for now, just make sure to diversify and see to it that all your investments are on he right track.
alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:16:07 AM

Bitcoin will survive and will grow - but we must give it some time.
Yes, bitcoin will surely survive but we cannot predict how long it will stay below 10K level. The marketprice is dependent on the supply and demand of btc. Also the number of investors holding their coins greatly affect for the rapid growth of btc value.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:46:40 AM

Bitcoin price is in a slow and steady phase and the $10k price trend for some more days is a healthy sign as per my knowledge, rather than going up or down very quickly it should be in a stable price like this. When price start moving ahead it would has a healthy and big price for Bitcoin with the current trend. Experts predict that the Bitcoin price would reach $60000 by end of this year.
Bitcoin currently surviving at the price of 8.3k dollar and is considering as a stable price in comparison with other times. This stability in the price of Bitcoin is responsible for its demand which is considering in equilibrium that is why the value is stable. After following the increase trend the value reached up to 9.8k dollar and then gradually the value became stable at 9k dollar and now is stable at 8k dollar so Bitcoin has survived here and now it is the time for jump.
Lol. As funny as that sounds most time when I hear it, it is just absurd to get to see how people think. I remember reading on this thread where some noobs said it is not fair that only the early adopters are making it huge already; from a noob that just got in yesterday into the market. It is that greed that is affecting a bunch of them from making a good decision and for heaven sake, holding a market for about 8 years is not cupcake. Market is always bound to do its thing at its own time, and pretty much nothing anyone can do about it and how long we survive below the $10k like the OP asked is sure only going to know with time.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

i just want to know your opinion about bitcoin price today, is this normal? and how long bitcoin will survive under 10k? until june? till July?

You will be bored most of 2019.
Price of Bitcoin can go over $10000, but will not stay there for long time.  Most likely price of Bitcoin will go over $10000 and stay there forever only in year 2020.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

May be 2 more month this year. Then certainly there is going to be huge pump in the middle of July 2018. The upcoming world cup would support its growth down the line. One of the crypto currencies are made especially for the world cup and for betting. The coin is going to rock amongst  other altcoins. This would enhance the bitcoin value grow and fill up the investors wallets with profits.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

I don't think many people in general realize how amazing having BTC even remotely close to $10k is. It was worth a few hundred dollars not too long ago. This is an incredibly high price already. And the fact that the market can apparently support a price this high is great really.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:26:28 PM

Bitcoin will survive until it drops below 5000 dollars and I can easily bet that is impossible to happen.
Bitcoin is now too big to fail and supported by huge miners all around the world. They won't let it die so easily.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

I would predict that the current situation may remain 20 more days and bitcoin may reach minimum $10k by mid of July 2018. So July would be the month for another hike we can see from $7.5k to $10k in 40 days. Unalbe to find out the reason what really caused the price to fall until $7.4k. Though current situation can be wisely used for gathering as many coins as we can, its quite waiting for a big shot by all investors. So hope to see the value at least hit at $10k.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:25:11 PM

Bitcoin will survive until it drops below 5000 dollars and I can easily bet that is impossible to happen.

Bitcoin will even survive when it falls back below the $1000 level, which are levels we are quite familiar with, right? The only thing that will happen is that the difficulty drops to compensate for the lower reward value. That's what I consider to be a scenario I can't ever see happen again. The $5000 level might seem safe right now, and I too believe that we will likely never see these levels again, but we can't take it for granted. I have seen this market do crazy things -- crypto coins have in common that when people think the price won't drop lower because it already dropped crazy low, they can and likely will drop lower with enough force behind it.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:32:48 PM

If history is to be taking into consideration, bull run should start towards the end of the year specifically in September. Last year parabolic rise starting around the same period, I definitely believe that the rallying round this year would be same too. Buy the dip now and smile tomorrow.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:49:57 PM

The fact is that $10k was and is still the major resistance that bitcoin simply cannot breach at the moment. The main reason is most likely because of the fact that we're still in a major bear market coming off an extremely bullish year of 2017, and there is simply no upward momentum in the market in a falling, bearish scenario like currently.

If you mean how long bitcoin is going to stay under $10k by "survive", I think it could be here for at least a few more months.

5 figures is a psychological barrier by traders and not only that, is a resistance that was unable to be broken through several attempts. BTC isn't going through that until we truly consolidate and start the recovery, which is definitely not now.

Smiley
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:11:08 AM

Nothing can be expected in the bitcoin world, that anything can happen. I think that the chance of raising the bitcoin price could reach up to 10,000USD. We just wait for what will happen next and we have to keep trusting the bitcoin. Because in that way bitcoin can increase and also can show a much better chance in the market.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:12:30 AM

If history is to be taking into consideration, bull run should start towards the end of the year specifically in September. Last year parabolic rise starting around the same period, I definitely believe that the rallying round this year would be same too. Buy the dip now and smile tomorrow.
Getting impatient really drives us into losing or nothing. We know isn't be like these forever and absolutely  there is brightness around the corner, we just keep on believing and fully trust bitcoin as it will surge again. September is fast approaching, we just wait for it and see what happen into the market as we expecting more change after.
grandpix

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:06:16 AM

Getting impatient really drives us into losing or nothing. We know isn't be like these forever and absolutely  there is brightness around the corner, we just keep on believing and fully trust bitcoin as it will surge again. September is fast approaching, we just wait for it and see what happen into the market as we expecting more change after.
Do you have any new news when you expect something to happen with this month's bitcoin? If only based on history in September 2017 it will be difficult to repeat, the psychological crowd will affect the timeline.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:57:59 AM

Just take a look at the value of bitcoin right now and I'm sure you'll get it already. The value gives advantage to the current investors to experience larger profits that's why I don't want to waste time anymore hesitating if I'm joining in investments in bitcoin or not. It is something that I shouldn't miss on my life and I am very grateful that I was able to know it.
When we look into bitcoin price it can survive if we hold onto our bitcoin it can give profit. That's good by not wasting time rather to invest in bitcoin at this stage. We cannot predict bitcoin price but we can decides to wait then hold for our bitcoin.

Yes, people should not panic about the current situation of the market because the chances of increasing Bitcoin price is always huge but we need little patience to hold the bitcoin. Bitcoin is for long term investment holders only if you look back previous years in the year 2014, 2015 bitcoin struggled a lot in terms of price.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:06:53 AM

Yes, people should not panic about the current situation of the market because the chances of increasing Bitcoin price is always huge but we need little patience to hold the bitcoin. Bitcoin is for long term investment holders only if you look back previous years in the year 2014, 2015 bitcoin struggled a lot in terms of price.
but for now there is no sign that bitcoin prices will rise again above $ 10k. well, but surely we have to wait for bitcoin prices to rise again. maybe bitcoin archery will be very happy if bitcoin price rises to $ 9k.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:07:21 AM

we do not have to worry about the price of bitcoin today because it is normal for bitcoin to lower and maximize bitcoin value because of the investors and miners holding bitcoin and they sell it to long bitcoin price and it's worth a lot from it. but in the meantime you say $ 10k is sure to hit it even higher than $ 20k.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:04:40 AM

Just be patient soon it will surpass $10,000, I don't think that it will happen in the next month, but I'm sure it will hit that price and will continue to increase maybe we can see that in August so keep hold your bitcoin or buy more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: