Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 4,000,000.00 NXT at 0.000045BTC each  (Read 5118 times)
Gravity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:47:28 AM

Come guys, NXT is great , centralized 2nd generation coin where the founders get super rich. What's not to like?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nesco1805

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:51:29 AM

Come guys, NXT is great , centralized 2nd generation coin where the founders get super rich. What's not to like?

The fact that in order to return my investment, ALL OF THEM have to get rich first?

Other than that it's pretty cool, very modern, anti-peasant, very American.
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:24:00 AM

Gravity, Safty etc: How low can one get to spam a sales thread with imprudent comments?

If you think you really have to go ahead and do it, then please do it in the main thread instead Smiley
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:27:56 AM

How low can one get to spam a sales thread with imprudent comments?

No no let him express his mind! how would the others grow? how would he grow? he would post something stupid and others will post something profound he go "hmmmmm", Then he go and do his homework.

Response to the wise guy above, that is basically how the world works when you are late to the party, The one who were there first got the bigger cake, Doesn't mean that you don't get to eat a slice, it just means I got bigger slice than you because I risked more than you, before you.

That's it.

- lophie

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Gravity

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:36:52 AM

How low can one get to spam a sales thread with imprudent comments?

No no let him express his mind! how would the others grow? how would he grow? he would post something stupid and others will post something profound he go "hmmmmm", Then he go and do his homework.

Response to the wise guy above, that is basically how the world works when you are late to the party, The one who were there first got the bigger cake, Doesn't mean that you don't get to eat a slice, it just means I got bigger slice than you because I risked more than you, before you.

That's it.

- lophie

Not as big a slice as the devs I am sure Smiley

instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:42:21 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 09:20:49 AM by instacash

Gravity, have you actually checked NXT out? Do you actually understand it? Furthermore, one could buy BTC for $1 a piece not a very long time ago. Now do you dislike BTC? I don't think so. Do you know its distribution?

Estimate: http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/52a74254eab8eacb2266bfa7-828-454/bitcoin%20pie%20ownershp.png

Some are in earlier and some later, that's life. When it comes to NXT, it is still early at the very moment. Stay calm and use your brain before talking bad about anything. I'm out -- this is a sales thread. Now it's up to your own research.

Have a good one mate
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:06:19 AM

Gravity, have you actually checked NXT out? Do you actually understand it? Furthermore, one could buy BTC for $1 a piece not a very long time ago. Now do you dislike BTC? I don't think so. Do you know its distribution?

Estimate: http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/52a74254eab8eacb2266bfa7-828-454/bitcoin%20pie%20ownershp.png

Some are in earlier and some later, that's life. When it comes to NXT, it is still early at the very moment. Stay calm and use your brain before talking bad about anything. I'm out -- this is a sales thread. Now it's up to your own research.

Have a good one

I am one of those who came in late, did my homework read the whitepaper and read what was available of code, used the software and tweaked it, then bought TEN TIME the IPO price, no regrets.

Let him keep blabbing, reminds me of ppl that rejected Bitcoin when it was earlier.

Gravity

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:10:43 AM

Don't get me wrong, this coin could end up doing amazing, all I am saying is that the devs are going to be super rich. Truth in both statements perhaps?

freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:55:23 AM

Don't get me wrong, this coin could end up doing amazing, all I am saying is that the devs are going to be super rich. Truth in both statements perhaps?

I don't have nothing against that the devs becomes rich.
Devs invested their time and knowledge into a coin, product or software therefore they
should be rewarded. The same is valid for every innovator or worker.

What bother me is that a lot of people so called "investors" here on forum and in
every day life with 0 knowledge and 0 talent for anything are constantly bitching
and getting richer and richer with 0 effort invested!

All they have is money and they think the they deserve more based
on what they already have!

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:23:27 AM

Devs invested their time and knowledge into a coin, product or software therefore they

What bother me is that a lot of people so called "investors" here on forum and in
every day life with 0 knowledge and 0 talent for anything are constantly bitching

Welcome to the real world, it is way worse outside crypto, Stupid ppl gets more rich because they have money and smart ppl get poorer, guess you just noticed huh? Welcome to the party, Cryptos are the first step to overxome that shit.

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:58:55 AM

Getting rich have nothing to do with being smart or working hard.
It is about having big balls and taking risk.

Bitchin' about how the world is unfair won't change your situation.

freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:08:34 PM

Getting rich have nothing to do with being smart or working hard.
It is about having big balls and taking risk.

Bitchin' about how the world is unfair won't change your situation.

I know so what?!
I'm just feed with those that always says
"the devs gona be rich"  and have always something
against the developers.
Why the devs should not be if they have done a good product?!

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:12:46 PM

I know so what?!
I'm just feed with those that always says
"the devs gona be rich"  and have always something
against the developers.
Why the devs should not be if they have done a good product?!

Because a lot of devs don't give a shit about getting rich and thanks god they don't care otherwise open source wouldn't exist.
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:48:48 PM

Okay this took enough time. I respectfully ask you guys to  use approperiate platforms and threads. This is dedicated to me trying to sell 4 milliom nxt at 0.000045btc each.

Thank you for understanding.

- lophie

vintagetrex

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:42:19 AM

Welcome to the real world, it is way worse outside crypto, Stupid ppl gets more rich because they have money and smart ppl get poorer, guess you just noticed huh? Welcome to the party, Cryptos are the first step to overxome that shit.

this

I am interested in buying some NXT, I don't wanna pay above market price tho.  Its a small purchase around .65 BTC unless you will take Datacoins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=418lIshl49U

vintagetrex

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:44:43 AM

I'm just a poor wee boy ehh
vintagetrex

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:46:23 AM

obviously some people are a little pissed that someone popped up with a closed source coin in the middle of the open source happy go lucky bitcoin hay day but whatever I get how it works.  

but why do u have a swastika as your symbol?
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:56:15 AM

I like what it means, And I like symbols tha dont give me a headache converting to vectors by hand Tongue

vintagetrex

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 08:02:23 AM

I like what it means, And I like symbols tha dont give me a headache converting to vectors by hand Tongue

oh its that buddhist symbol.  what do u mean converting to vectors its like you're doing the cross product or something. 

Anyways, I wanna buy some Nxt. 
saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 05:32:08 PM

I want to buy my first NXTs. Can you make me an good offer for 0.1 BTCs?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: