Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HEROIC.com 🚀Decentralized Cybersecurity Powered by AI [PRESALE LIVE]  (Read 28423 times)
PacifistUA

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:11:06 PM

I think in our time, the issue of cybersecurity is more relevant than ever. The introduction of artificial intelligence will definitely
solve many problems, which unfortunately hinder the development of the crypto industry and the blockchain as a whole.
Undoubtedly, I will follow and help in the development of this project all than I can. Good luck team!
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

This project has a great team, and very famous brands ass partners, i just dont get it, why people aren't paying enough attention to this platform??? The ANN started in may!?
PacifistUA

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:17:52 PM

This project has a great team, and very famous brands ass partners, i just dont get it, why people aren't paying enough attention to this platform??? The ANN started in may!?

That's why we need to make efforts and help this project attract more attention to the community. This is one of the few projects that really offers an idea that can solve many problems in cybersecurity.
PacifistUA

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

I really do not understand why until now this topic is not in the top in the branch of alternative cryptocurrencies ANN s. After all, this is really a project deserving close attention not only to potential investors, but also to the cryptocommunity in general. Because today the security problems in the crypto industry is more relevant than ever.
Nadin777

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

I really do not understand why until now this topic is not in the top in the branch of alternative cryptocurrencies ANN s. After all, this is really a project deserving close attention not only to potential investors, but also to the cryptocommunity in general. Because today the security problems in the crypto industry is more relevant than ever.

The use of artificial intelligence in ensuring cybersecurity for me personally sounds like a fantasy. However, maybe I'm just too far from such technologies.
PacifistUA

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:01:57 PM

The use of artificial intelligence in ensuring cybersecurity for me personally sounds like a fantasy. However, maybe I'm just too far from such technologies.

Many of us are far from these technologies. Nevertheless, the issue of cybersecurity in our time is very important for both people from the crypto industry, and for ordinary Internet users. After all, every day we come across news about cyberattacks on important industrial, financial, social sectors. That is why such initiatives, as this project should try to solve these problems.
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:22:38 PM

I read the white paper and I saw the project really promising. Impressive .. great! Thank you!
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

Recent advances in protection against AI-based threats are promising, but are almost exclusively used for large enterprise applications, making technology unattainable for people most vulnerable to attacks.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

This is one solid project with an interesting concept, to make use of AI technology and implement it into a cybersecurity.
The project should be helpful for many people or company.
PacifistUA

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

Recent advances in protection against AI-based threats are promising, but are almost exclusively used for large enterprise applications, making technology unattainable for people most vulnerable to attacks.

That is why the project team developed the concept of this technology, for its application not only for large corporations but also  for ordinary people, such as we are with you.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

The project has very much interested. Today very few worthy exchangers. Road map real and very perspective. I join on Twitter and Facebook
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

Hello dev, i think your project looks interesting, do you have registered company behind this project? where the project come from?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

A serious project that deserves attention. The idea of the project is not new, they have a rival, but the team's desire to make the best product will lead this company to victory!
daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:55:04 AM

Current solutions are unable to keep up with the increasing number and intelligence of the threats attacking our systems. The signature-based threat detection systems commonly used today fail to detect new, previously unseen threats. Although effective if the threat vector is known and signatures are fully updated, these reactive solutions cannot protect us against the next generation of intelligent attacks
timmeyh

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

As someone who's involved with this industry (a bit), I can safely say that these guys know their stuff. I see many security solutions that are ineffective, archaic and restrictive.
Something needs to be done about it. Hopefully, HEROIC is the hero we need and the one that we deserve.
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:02:28 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 09:51:41 PM by Gustafio

The HEROIC ICO project has been reviewed by ICOshock.

Check out the review here.
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

HEROIC is more than antivirus. It combines multiple enterprise-strength cybersecurity features into one easy-to-use platform for the multi-device home.
Rosa bella

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

Did not checked the site yet, just a quick thing..... What's the cap?
AntiMage007

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:41:40 PM

HEROIC is a Blockchain-based cyber threat protection system controlled by artificial intelligence. As an investment asset, HEROIC has a lot of attractive moments. Starting from the idea of the approach – it is global and comprehensive.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

Become a HEROIC.com Brand Ambassador
https://medium.com/heroic-com/become-a-heroic-com-brand-ambassador-3c10b1cb5276

As we continue to attend release additional information and attend conferences, interest in the HEROIC token sale continues to grow. Individuals are whitelisting on our token sale site and our social presence grows every day — and we’re just getting started.

Over the course of the next few weeks, we want to exponentially grow our community in order to get our vision and mission out to as many individuals across the world as possible.

That’s why we’re excited to announce the HEROIC Ambassadors Program.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: