Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Undervalued coin with great potential is craze now a days, which is your favourite ?
REMME - REM COIN - 1 (100%)
SOCIALL - SCL COIN - 0 (0%)
CARDANO - ADA COIN - 0 (0%)
RIPPLE - XRP COIN - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin you would choose from under $1 value?  (Read 59 times)
Hui8 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

Recently struck with amazing projects and got confused which one to choose from ? So asking the question with poll so please would appreciate if you guys vote it honestly.

There REMME which I am working with and with its lucid security techs I do find it astounding project. I do still have some doubts but I am reading more about it as  I work and finding more lucrative options to give it more preference.

How many of you think that this could be next big thing?

Please vote! Thanks.  Smiley
Den1006

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:17:28 PM

There are many altcoins, the price of which is less than $ 1. And which have good potential for growth. I'm for Cardano. Look at him.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: