Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:31:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any way to trace a spam coin??  (Read 114 times)
JamescrypTrader (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

In recent time so many coins are entering into crypto industry. Some are really doing good but some are just pushing people in miserable condition.
Is there any way or guideline that would help the newbie or new comer in the industry to understand the real one and the spam one??
It would be great for the industry and the trader also.

Expert comments are highly appreciated.
johncruze

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:45:51 AM

as a newbie or new comer in the industry i am also facing the same thing man, i get confused sometimes because there are so many coins, any way to trace a spam coin will be helpfull, very much looking forward to it. Cool
reflectcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:21:15 AM

Sometimes spams can be recognised becuase they do not give valid links to their posts. However, I don't think there're any way to eradicate spamming. It'll go on till the end. Cheesy Cheesy
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

With the ever increasing number of coin in the crypto market, now it has become difficult for the investors to find the original coin. There are many coins of which some are potential and some are scam. But there is no rule of thumb for finding the scam coin. So we should aware and take proper steps to avoid spam coin because it may bring losses.
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:30:47 AM

Then you can search the open source code of gtihub.
From the open source code you can determine whether the project is worth investing in.

Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:49:11 AM

Sometimes spams can be recognised becuase they do not give valid links to their posts. However, I don't think there're any way to eradicate spamming. It'll go on till the end. Cheesy Cheesy

Dude, I think you totally missed the point with this one!
Damn spammers. Grin
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

In recent time so many coins are entering into crypto industry. Some are really doing good but some are just pushing people in miserable condition.
Is there any way or guideline that would help the newbie or new comer in the industry to understand the real one and the spam one??
It would be great for the industry and the trader also.

Expert comments are highly appreciated.

First and foremost, newcomers just getting started with crypt need to do their homework. The more you understand the better off you'll be. This may seem obvious, but I think the first thing is take time to understand the coin you plan to invest in. As a newcomer you should refrain from buying (investing) in unknown coins. This is still an extremely high-risk space so start small and invest only a small portion of your capital you are willing to risk.
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

With the ever increasing number of coin in the crypto market, now it has become difficult for the investors to find the real coin. There are many coins of which some are potential and some are scam. But there is no rule of thumb for finding the scam coin. But always try to invest in the coin that is operating for more than seven or more years and that has the popularity like bitcoin.
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

At first , before investing on any altcoin, make a thorough background research on it. Observe the price scale and community behind the coin. The larger the community, more secure the coin is. Then you can invest on that coin.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:50:01 AM

In recent times there are so many crypto currencies available in the market. People are accepting only those which they have benefited but some coins are making the market ups and downs.
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

Only way is to find it yourself thru researching because theres a lot of shitcoins in the market that you should be avoiding to.

nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

It is normal that once you are a newbie in crypto it is hard to distinguish which are scam and legit coin. Some even have a very promising project supported with a good whitepaper. There is no garuantee that we can determine the 100% scam  project but at least we can minimize it by doing our own homework.
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:10:27 PM

I really don't know the way of tracing spam coin. But I believe it can be traced if you analyze the coin properly. And for so you have to collect the date and study all the news regarding the coin.      
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: