Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 11:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin/altcoin to Fiat services  (Read 104 times)
jakovlovric (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

Hi all,

We're searching to develop a Crypto to fiat gateway, but i'm keen to know what your opinions are on this.

The idea is to provide a service, where you can enter information about the bill you want to pay, like the amount in Euro, recipient info, IBAN account and payment description.
To finally pay the bill with bitcoins. Payments will generally be settled within a few days.

To give you an idea of what I mean take a look here: https://www.gerechtelijkeinvordering.nl/bitpay/

The big question:

Is the community in need for a service to pay their bills with Crypto?
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

We actually have this type of service already around finland, which can be found over at Bittiraha.fi which is a service of Prasos Oy. However the fees are kinda high (1.49% + 10 €) and the website is only in finnish.

There is also a list which can be found on Reddit /r/bitcoin.

So this kind of service is nothing new, and if you decide to start planning on it, you would need something new to attract customers to use your site. Just thought i would let you know about the existing services.

jennyluwariz

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

is it same as Coinpayments? this allows anyone to pay using the cryptocurrency. But the widget has to be installed by the acceptor.
Localbitcoincash.com also, tried the similar widget for payments.

as these are already getting established, you should have some unique and attractive features enabled which will make your project unique.
jakovlovric (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

We actually have this type of service already around finland, which can be found over at Bittiraha.fi which is a service of Prasos Oy. However the fees are kinda high (1.49% + 10 €) and the website is only in finnish.

There is also a list which can be found on Reddit /r/bitcoin.

So this kind of service is nothing new, and if you decide to start planning on it, you would need something new to attract customers to use your site. Just thought i would let you know about the existing services.

Thanks for sharing the link. It is a great resource for us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: