Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of New "Binary Trading" Scam  (Read 126 times)
Guvn0r (OP)

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

Disclaimer: I know that members of bitcointalk or anyone who is familiar with BTC will not fall for these scam, But I am posting this here - just in case a newbie will read this and save his precious coins.

I was approached by someone impersonating an American Woman, offering me 200% weekly returns for my BTC. If you are wondering about the company name - it is called "options return" (very legit  Cheesy Cheesy)
I told them about the current situation and all about RBI, they promised me "anonymous" trading and that I will receive my profit to my wallet or bank. Everything is autopilot, I just have to send them my coins.
I played along and got their "company" wallet address and agreed to pay 1.125 BTC.

Here is the screenshot of my transaction:  Grin Grin

Poor dude must be googling desperately to find his coins. Good for him/her, atleast he can learn something about BTC and blockchain - this way. Knowledge is power

Moral of story: Don't get rekt by fools like these who promise quick income or a way to become a millionaire in a week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

Good warning , Binary trade never exist in my book and its only scam lol .
Nothing in this world legitimately other than bitcoin can make you rich over night lol , Fact !!
Well Nothing in this world other than Bitcoin can make you poorest over night also , Fact 2 !! Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: