Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy ate my coins, and deleted my support account, twice o.o?  (Read 646 times)
leviathon1 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:04:08 AM

Hey all Smiley

(Finally, after 4 tries this site completed the registration process successfully btw!)

I'd like to bring to your attention that I've been having a great experience with Crypsty.. ..except for the last 48 hours.

Some of my coins have turned up like usual into the balance, and then poof, they disappear. No transaction, not trace of a deposit, withdrawal or trade, just gone.

This leads me to believe that the transaction hadn't finished confirming yet, although Cryptsy had accepted them as confirmed and ready for trade. Perhaps it was a bug and they're still coming?

24hrs now and still no sign. But that's not the big problem.

The big problem for me is that my money went missing, and not only was there no reply but there was also 2 deletions of my support accounts, as far as I can tell anyway.

Firstly, if anything I'd be looking at the coin networks first. But secondly, would come some suspecting thoughts about a glitch in Crypsty's balance or deposit process.

I do have inter-lacing turned off for gaming btw, if that makes a difference because, sometimes Cryspty takes up to 2 mins to load with 5 pages open on a clear 24mbit connection.

So anyone else having troubles with their balances and support tickets?
Any ideas what else I might check for and/or do from me end?

Thanks in advance people Smiley
_Crash_

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:13:36 AM

Well as far as cryptsy taking forever to load, I know you're right and that's for sure. I had to hit F5 twice just to get it to load, and I don't think that's s problem on my side when I get 150Mb Down and 12Mb up. Including the fact other sites load in under a second +- 1-2.

MiningSpace.net - MULTI-COIN / MULTI-POOL :: Miners Paid TX Fees! :: Europe :: Most Profitable Pool! :: Gigabit Connectivity :: 0% Fee!
leviathon1 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:04:08 AM

Sweet. Can someone please post this topic on the Cryspty thread? I'm a newbie and unable to. Thanks.

p.s. I've been unable to reply until now, because my last post was less than 360secs ago, but I am quite sure it wasn't. Perhaps there's something else arise here too. Wouldn't be Chrome issues would it? I used Malwarebytes and HitmanPro today after that lock-PC scare threat thing.
RedBurrito

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:45:04 AM

I have the same problem with you, cryptsy is too slow.

But I was using the site for over 5 months and everything was fine. I guess they will fix it
leviathon1 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:47:31 PM

Nevermind, all sorted Smiley It seems that Diamond, Franko and Galaxy (some I tried out) take a day or two to come through for some reason. They responded kindly and fixed the problem. Still waiting on Galaxy 2 days but there's confidence for sure Smiley
sharpshooter

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:56:45 PM

I'm looking to trade some alt coins on Cryptsy. How long does the deposit and withdrawing process usually takes?
leviathon1 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:54:23 PM

I've become accustomed to Cryptsy over the past few weeks. It's usually instant (standard coin transfer times), but at high loads it can take extra time to get through. All in all high load happens when some large changes occur in the prices of a popular coin. Apprx once or twice a week on average so far it seems. The rest of the time it's just fine for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: