Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] Method to Make $200 Per Day "20min work"!  (Read 156 times)
mkamilson (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:29:43 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 08:51:51 PM by mkamilson

Quick question…

If I say, “You can make $200 in 20 minutes”…

… what would be your first reaction?

If you’re like a normal human being, you’ll be skeptical… because you’ve probably bought so many products from so many so-called gurus that you’re so confused what’s possible and what’s not possible…

I understand and I’ve been in the same shoes before many times too…

The Blueprint to $200 Per Day is an effective, simple method that truly works and is used by top marketers to generate millions of dollars annually. And it's a extraordinarily reliable and sustainable. Also it’s the easiest way to make money online currently, the system has nothing to do with launching your own products, advertising on Facebook, Fiverr, Search Engine Optimization, Google AdWord, YouTube Video Marketing and so on.

As long as you have the determination and the drive to succeed – you can use “The Blueprint to $200 Per Day” and start creating an income of $200 in 20 minutes daily…

This is my promise to you.

You may ask about results check it out: http://c.up-00.com/2018/05/152676348220651.png

Remember - You will not gain anything if you do not take that first step. Take action, and I promise you, you will see massive success with this.

P.S: ONLY 20 COPIES AVAILABLE, QUICKLY GET YOURS HERE:

https://satoshibox.com/4fs3yzu2gdavfcc2sk88bfn8

rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1311

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

If you need some review I can vouch for you

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

I would suggest not giving low ranking members vouch reviews, especially this person who seems to go on every single thread possible begging for vouches.
mkamilson (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

I would suggest not giving low ranking members vouch reviews, especially this person who seems to go on every single thread possible begging for vouches.
Thanks for the advice, plus this method is profitable he can get a copy if he wants it.
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:36:55 PM

I'm VERY sceptical (like 99.9% of people reading stuff like this), but i'm bored and curious..

Mind giving me a vouch copy so I can give you my HONEST opinion about this? I'm a student at one of the world's top universities doing BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (master: MBA).

At the looks of it, I feel like it's a simple 'Sell BS software no one needs as an affiliate and earn 50% revenue' trick.

Palcoin.co
mkamilson (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:48:51 PM

No it's not Selling BS software. it's a course + software created to help you build something and make money from it, the course is totally simple, easy and even my grandma can make money using it.
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:53:07 PM

No it's not Selling BS software. it's a course + software created to help you build something and make money from it, the course is totally simple, easy and even my grandma can make money using it.

You'll never sell any copy here without some trustful user giving his honest opinion about it, no one would just go ahead and buy something for 83.06!?!?!?! USD just because you typed a few lines.

Anyways, I've lost interest as you avoided a part of my reply, GL HF.

Palcoin.co
mkamilson (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

PUMP Wink
InkWithGold

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:25:12 AM

likewise, not buying till there's vouch. I do understand that I'm not eligible for vouch, but I'll wait till a trusted member vouches for this, in details
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:47:56 AM

If it's a course, how long would it take to complete? When you say course I imagine some type of online class, would the user get access to that course by buying your 'blueprint'?

When you say 20 minutes of work, is that for using whatever software provided to make something sellable and then list it on some sort of website or forum to sell it? I also agree a little bit with some other members. There are so many methods being sold that aren't legit, I've reviewed many of them and found them to not work at all. Or not even close to what somebody said they could.

I don't think you're giving any vouches out, and frankly I'm tired of wasting my time trying all these methods out to see if they're legit, but I suppose I'll put the offer on the table for you since people are saying they'd like a review from a trusted member. If you give me a vouch and it sucks or is broken I'll say so. Likewise, if it is actually something that can work and I can verify that, you could be able to generate some sales. I try as hard as possible to verify methods so buyers and sellers both get fair information and help.
freelancer360

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:09:30 AM

@Op,

If the system ain't any of those examples you mentioned, then what exactly is it?

Some affiliate marketing ish? Or CPA marketing?

By the way, if the system guarantees 200bucks per day for just 20 minutes work as you claimed? Why then can't anyone do it for several hours to earn thousands daily? Or is there some time limit on it.

How long have you been doing this? And aside the earning image file you uploaded as proof, how long have you made using this system?

BTW, I'm not trying to 'trash' what your offering/selling, but these are just part of the normal questions anyone interested or reading this would want answers to.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: