Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Epiphany - New Air Dropped Token on NEO!  (Read 294 times)
gerg4yg5ghh55 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:32:14 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 07:23:27 AM by gerg4yg5ghh55

Remember Ontology (ONT)? If you don't know, ONT was an air dropped coin, where if you signed up for a newsletter, you got 1000 free. 1000 ONT tokens now is worth $7,000 USD!

There is a new air dropped token on the NEO network called Epiphany (EPN). It has a smart referral system, 15 EPN per person you refer. You also get 30 "stakes" for simply logging into the website everyday. 100 stakes provides 1 EPN.

This is the site:

https://www.epnex.io

Please discuss your thoughts in this thread, I'd like to hear different arguments about this coin.

Edit:

The air drop will occur in August. Nice fair method of distributing tokens.
gerg4yg5ghh55 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

Also, If anyone has knowledge of the total token supply, I would appreciate it if you replied here with that information.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:17:13 PM

The main difference is that Ontology was backed by Neo and advised by Justin Sun (means a high level of hype). Why do you expect that your Epiphany will rise the same powerfull? I may also suggest good airdrops of Spotcoin for holders of different NEP-5 tokens, read it here  https://medium.com/spotcoin/400-000-spot-airdrop-alert-register-on-spotcoin-com-b2240e6677eb
gerg4yg5ghh55 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:09:09 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 06:22:26 PM by gerg4yg5ghh55

I see ONT did have that hype. The main reason I'm interested in EPN is the quality of the documentation they have listed on their site.

-Air drop occurs in August, giving plenty of time for people to hear about it, similar to ONT.
-Plus the idea seems decent, and the white paper was actually well written.
-After missing ONT, I'm keeping an eye out for projects like this.

In any case, all I have to do is log-in to the EPN website everyday to claim 30 'stakes'. From now until August that is ~22 tokens. Not much effort for potentially a lot of value. Worst comes to worst it doesn't end up being valuable, and I wasted negligible time.

I like air drop distribution methods. It is more fair in my opinion. There is less on the line for the holders. People thought ONT would dump hard but realistically, the people who received tokens in the air drop aren't stressing. Why would they, they didn't put in a single dime.

Let me know your thoughts.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:22:13 PM

I'm already joining epiphany neo airdrop but never heard ONT airdrop,what it is? Too easy if just subscribe newsletter than got $7,000

gerg4yg5ghh55 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:27:17 PM

I'm already joining epiphany neo airdrop but never heard ONT airdrop,what it is? Too easy if just subscribe newsletter than got $7,000

My friend, look up "ONT" on coinmarketcap. It's also an NEP-5 token. The coin was distributed via air drop, all you had to do was sign up for a newsletter and get 1000 tokens.

I know of it because I knew about it, but didn't bother  Cry.

Not again haha!
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:30:40 PM

Remember Ontology (ONT)? If you don't know, ONT was an air dropped coin, where if you signed up for a newsletter, you got 1000 free. 1000 ONT tokens now is worth $7,000 USD!

There is a new air dropped token on the NEO network called Epiphany (EPN). It has a smart referral system, 30 EPN per person you refer. You also get 30 tokens for simply logging into the website everyday for the next month.

Heres my link:

https://www.epnex.io/sign.html?i=00Q37xa

Let's get that money!  Smiley
Hello this friend is the best news in my opinion,
this is a new gold mine in my opinion which should be followed
I believe this will work, because Epiphany (EPN) falls on the NEO.
NEO is well known among investors certainly will be easy to attract many enthusiasts who to join (EPN)
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:25:43 PM

looks interesting I am in  Cool
gerg4yg5ghh55 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

Bump
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

Nowadays nep5 tokens are racing ethereum's erc20s so harder than ever. Yeah I remember ontology and its nice to hear their success. Thanks for this thread I will join this airdrop too even if I don't expect it to go big like ontology.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
gerg4yg5ghh55 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:49:38 PM

Nowadays nep5 tokens are racing ethereum's erc20s so harder than ever. Yeah I remember ontology and its nice to hear their success. Thanks for this thread I will join this airdrop too even if I don't expect it to go big like ontology.

Agreed.

Ethereum was widely succesful due to many new ICOs running on it's platform. Every new ERC20 ICO requires ETH, thus the demand for ETH sky rocketed.

NEO, is also a platform for ICOs. We have started to see a shift in ICOs on the NEO platform.

We will see what happens with this coin, however, I have high hopes for it. Based on my opinion, I've noticed almost all NEP-5 projects are of high quality. I hope Epiphany follows that trend.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

Thanks for this. I signed up under your link and invited a few people myself. I tend to like the NEO tokens more than ETH tokens myself. I have tons of worthless ETH tokens sitting in my wallet that I just can't do anything with. Seems like the NEO tokens are better quality projects.
gerg4yg5ghh55 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:33:07 PM

Thanks for this. I signed up under your link and invited a few people myself. I tend to like the NEO tokens more than ETH tokens myself. I have tons of worthless ETH tokens sitting in my wallet that I just can't do anything with. Seems like the NEO tokens are better quality projects.

My thoughts exactly. I'm excited to see how the NEO smart economy looks in a year from now.
peachcoco

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:45:12 PM

reported for posting a referal link
gerg4yg5ghh55 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:39:34 PM

reported for posting a referal link

Looking for discussion on this token.

Bump!
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:15:01 PM

Referral links are not permitted on this forum (newbie advice). The problem with this airdrop is that it is open to farmers creating multiple accounts and referring each other. Also there are lots of new exchanges appearing so we need to know what makes it different and worth signing up to.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: