Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Line of Bitcoin Jewellery (Humor)  (Read 1884 times)
ofirbeigel (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 08:26:18 AM

I probably have waaaayyy to much spare time on my hands but I started messing around with Photoshop yesterday thinking how cool it would be if the top jewellery brands would put out a collection of crypto-coin jewellery. Naturally I thought about  the Block Chain necklace. So instead of waiting for Bvlgari or Cartier to act, I decided to create some concept ads myself. These were actually created from scratch. They are not existing commercials that I've just added a Bitcoin icon to or anything...

Here’s the first example for Bvlgari, excellent for that fully elegant somewhat extravagant look.

Next up in our Block Chain jewellery collection for 2014 is the more extremist “I don’t give a damn” look, Block Chain by Cartier.

And last but not least, the minimalist look of just one block…..The Genesis Block by Tiffany & Co.

Please keep in mind that this is a joke OK ? Don’t go running around asking when are the new Block Chain necklaces coming out, I don’t think the people at Bvlgari will appreciate it….
For more blog posts about Bitcoin and news updates you are welcome to subscribe to my blog

99Bitcoins - We translate Bitcoin into plain English.

Bitrated user: ofir.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: