Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the right to time to make investment on alt coin??  (Read 199 times)
cryptotezi (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

All the alt coins are going down after the consensus 2018. It was unexpected to all the traders.
It is thought that price of all cryptos will rise after the conference. But it is going opposite to the expectation.
Could you please share that what is actually going on??
How long it will take to be stable??
luisowens

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:41:06 AM

i think it is part of the natural game, it is going down to rise up again, so please do not panic at all. as price are getting lower it would be a awesome chance for those who want's to trade.
kayakcrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:18:11 AM

I think this is the best time for investing in altcoins. The price is quite stable at a lower price and it will grow up very soon. So, if you invest in altcoin right now, you can sell it when the price increases and you can make a huge amount of money out of it. Shocked Shocked
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:07:51 AM

Not all the altcoins price is dropping. You might want to take a look at the price of Ripple now. It has increased among the Cryptocurrencies. And for the rest other coins, I think it is going to take a couple of weeks before the price becomes stable again.
sandialoveth

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:44:48 PM

When in there is bit coin in the crypto currency market then every time is right for the investors to invest in the bitcoin. Bit coin is the first coin in the realm of crypto currency market. Now it has become a market leader and it is also known as the father of all the crypto currencies. Now people have trust on it. So to invest in the bitcoin is always right.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

All the alt coins are going down after the consensus 2018. It was unexpected to all the traders.
It is thought that price of all cryptos will rise after the conference. But it is going opposite to the expectation.

if you ask that it is the right time to invest in alt then i will say it was best time to invest in the alts and btc when the market cap dropped to the 239 billion$. still there is chance that you can get your favorite alts in cheap.

i think in the end of  the year bull run will return to the market again and history will repeat itself.. we just need to remain calm and purchase as much as we can

vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:51:11 PM

It seems to me that now is a good time to buy altcoin. I think if you buy now ETH, NEO and other popular coins, then you will be able to get a good penis in a few months. The market is currently unstable, but after a while it needs to grow.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

It's totally depends on you if you think you get profit from alt coin then you may invest on alt coin.
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:37:44 AM

I think that the market is specifically released, as someone plans to buy Alt coins at a low price, and then naturally sell in a growing market! I think now is a good chance to buy interesting coins at a reduced price in order to make more profit in the future!!!
magaramged3f2

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:38:54 AM

Yes, now is a good time for investment.  Of course, in March the price was the lowest, but even now the price has not grown much.
insomnia79

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

Yes it is the right time I think for us to make investment in altcoin because the price is stable and we can make investment safely and wait until the price increasing, after the price increase we can sell out coin, so we can get a lot of benefit from it. because right now the price is not too low and not too high
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:41:25 AM

It depends on what alternative coin you will choose. It is always a good time, but not about every coin, about some paricular that are doing ok now.
Borkin

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

More than.
On a free money I always buy some ALTs
There are a lot of unknow, so I even on a work try to read about them and find the best one.
Few days ago also find prediction game in the blockchain for a footbal World Cup ( https://cryptocup.io/landing )
And made my own prediction)
So, hope will win a lot)
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:43:51 AM

You never know when is the right time. There are some predictions that market will continue to decline further untill the end of June-July or even in August. Thing is nobody knows. Now it could look to be the best time to get it but it also might not be the perfect. Honestly if you do believei n long term I'd say go in take some portion of alts and wait. I find it to be easier to lets say go and buy some amount each week. For instance buy 100$ worth of some alt each week for peaice of mind. Of course you could tweak this with any amount you want/ you are comfortable with.
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

its depended by you select coin if you selected coin Is low price then you can invest, now market is price graph is low compare with last month so if you invest now then also fine but profits depended by your selected coins and your luck also 
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

When crypto currencies are going down then it is always considered as good time for buying as it is also known as "discounted period".  Tongue

If you are looking for specific coins then I will surely suggest you to invest in the coin like "REMME"

Surging through the different businesses remme has formed perfect sphere for the security of the major crypto exchanges.

If you look at the chart right now then you will see it is + 5.20% even when other crypto currencies are dumping right now. Thats what tells us, REM is perfect to invest in these days.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

It depends on what alternative coin you will choose. It is always a good time, but not about every coin, about some paricular that are doing ok now.
Not all altcoins investments has a good pumping in trading so you need to hold it. If you don't need the money right aways maybe it's good to wait but if not I could suggest that choose a coin which can be used for quick day trading in order to learn how to earn quicker profit.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

More than.
On a free money I always buy some ALTs
There are a lot of unknow, so I even on a work try to read about them and find the best one.
Few days ago also find prediction game in the blockchain for a footbal World Cup ( https://cryptocup.io/landing )
And made my own prediction)
So, hope will win a lot)
The right strategy. I usually trade Bitcoin's and a few fiat trading pairs. As for https://cryptocup.io/, this is for gambling people. I'm not that good at football.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

In my view, the whole market is more like a zero-sum game,
So most of the altcoin investments are very risky, but people are numb, and people pay attention only to returns.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

Yes, it was a general belief that altoins rise during and after consensus 2018. I can tell you there is nothing like a fixed calendar in crypto space because of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency, the previous bull run might be a mere coincidence. Lastly about if it is the time to make investment, i will tell you to do your own due diligence before you invest. You can invest when the market dips a lot.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: