Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What strategy to follow before investing in BTC?  (Read 914 times)
icobountypay

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

One of the important strategy to follow before investing in btc is to buy at dip then we can make immediate profit
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

The condition that traders must have in trying to invest is to be patient when the exchange rate has not increased because in realizing a maximum result traders should not panic even hastily to sell assets.

x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

for strategy we have to learn more about what bitcoin is and how to develop it, we also have to often monitor bitcoin prices because for the price always up and down, if we already understand above then we dare to buy or occupy in bitcoin, and when we buy bitcoin we have to see when the price goes down then we can sell bitcoin at the time the price goes up, then we will get profit Cry
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:32:05 PM

I want to make some investment in bitcoin. but considering the market condition, I am confused that what percentage i should invest in BTC.
Could you please suggest the percentage I can invest in BTC safely? The rest of my investment will be placed in alt coins.
This is very easy. You have to follow a very simple strategy. Buy when you feel the prices are low and sell when the market is at its peak. This way, you will receive a greater return on your investments.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

I want to make some investment in bitcoin. but considering the market condition, I am confused that what percentage i should invest in BTC.
Could you please suggest the percentage I can invest in BTC safely? The rest of my investment will be placed in alt coins.

Mine is very simple.  I'm just giving 10% of my salary to have it invested on it, since that the value might chance,  we really cannot tell.  You have to be observant when you to convert bitcoin to eth because those who you will earn on it. 
KodyAaron

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

Well, I use TAU and the best way to use cryptocurrency is to be aware of the market prices,  the value and supply in circulation of your coin. I buy my coin when I see the market conditions allowing me to and sell when I can get the maximum returns.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

The first action to take is to understand what serves and how bitcoin works. It's the best way to prevent problems and prevent your investment from risking scammers and hackers.
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

Putting the rest of your investment in altcoin is such a bad idea. Do you know that altcoins price is just depending to bitcoin's price? I think you must have your own research before doing such investment so that you will be guided on what to do.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

First, you need to be aware on the environment especially to the balckmarket and be aware to the price of bitcoin, analyze where are the time, the day, the month of the increased and decreased of the price so that you can take it as an opportunity to have a great value of income.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:47:31 AM

I think the strategy it also depends on the amount you want to invest. Also, whether your strategy is for a short-term or long-term investment. But in general, there is no exact percentage for that. You just have to make a strategy that suits your wishes.  Smiley

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
edjames

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

May I ask how you decided to split your investment? Alt coins tend to be quite risky, as compared to BTC, for example (although, obviously, none of them are 100% safe investments)

Also, do you plan to put funds in to any other types of investments, such as shares or tracker funds? A diverse portfolio can help spread your risk, but at the cost of potentially higher profits
Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

Before investing one should know the entrire details about bitcoin. Invest the amount when the price is low. And sell the bitcoin when the value of bitcoin is peak. This is the simple strategy.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

What to invest in bitcoin and in crypto you need to be ready to lose your investment if there is no trading experience in this market, you need an understanding of trading in the crypto market.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

Follow the btc price chart of the previous few days and make an estimate that when it will reduce the most...then buy bitcoins and then set a notifier in your phone that when btc price will rise your desired price you will sell that.

Guard the price chart i agree  with that suggestion.Look also to the successful investors and email them or somehow keep in touch to them ask for a piece of advice the do's and don'ts. In that way, i think your investing will be more fun and worth the risk.
Mentari78

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

now is the right time to invest, I think that security comes from ourselves, as long as we always be careful in storing our private key.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

If I think we have to obey is a strategy how to be able to determine the right price and time to buy coins because I see many investors and new trading players who do not really understand with the terms of trading and become a good investor and true for now.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

Sometimes it can be difficult, but it can also be easy. I usually see predictions from some observers or experts, if I'm sure I'll buy bitcoin and invest it.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

First of all, you have to keep information about the price of Bitcoin. You can invest in the time Bitcoin prices are down. Because at the time you invest in whatever you invest, you will have the same benefit later. Just wait till you get the price of Bitcoin up. This is the best way to earn profit in Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

if I am usually always the price menu of the coin type I will buy. I predict what the price will rise or will add down then I buy.
and I also always pay close attention to my close or long-term investments. if I like coin whose price goes up and down fast.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

One of my investment strategies is to choose the most volatile currency in terms of value để investment. We can see the difference in value quickly and can quickly generate profits. If I were you I would choose to invest in bitcoin and ETH because its value fluctuates very strongly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: