Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:08:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I`s Freebitcoinz.com paying out? [NO ]  (Read 7465 times)
niktitan132 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:34:11 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 05:05:47 PM by tysat

MOD NOTE:
Site isn't paying out anymore

I have there a balance of 266500 satoshi.
Are they ever paid out?I don`t want to promote they on my site if they not paying out. PAID Smiley
Who is the owner of the site?

http://freebitcoinz.com

THE BEST PAYING BTC FAUCET EVER Cheesy
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:05:08 PM

Howdy, I am helping with Freebitcoinz and honestly we didn't expect this traffic yet. The website was not advertised anywhere and suddenly the last few days we got hit hard there are ~150 live visitors now.

Now onto your situation specifically, What is the address you used? Did you get paid already in the round we ran last night (https://blockchain.info/address/1Fu84bitAKse8UhXshHLMb5TVP4SFd3qkK)?

{ BitSpill }
niktitan132 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:08:38 PM

Howdy, I am helping with Freebitcoinz and honestly we didn't expect this traffic yet. The website was not advertised anywhere and suddenly the last few days we got hit hard there are ~150 live visitors now.

Now onto your situation specifically, What is the address you used? Did you get paid already in the round we ran last night (https://blockchain.info/address/1Fu84bitAKse8UhXshHLMb5TVP4SFd3qkK)?

Yes,i was paid and i have over 300 refs.The faucet is awesome,just to say. Smiley
My BTC address is 1MY8JmG3Jtpx15uk28MJmwp1Ju8JNRfvPP
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:43:27 AM

Yes,i was paid and i have over 300 refs.The faucet is awesome,just to say. Smiley
Oh... Right... I commented about your referrals on the other thread didn't even make the connection between usernames. Doh!

{ BitSpill }
Rasetsu

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:04:00 PM

What I must do to recieive a payment then? I have 3000 satoshi
kylejacub0913

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:55:21 AM

Oh... Right... I commented about your referrals on the other thread didn't even make the connection between usernames. Doh!
Could you help me out then? I completed a task that cost me money, and it never credited. I have no idea who to contact about this, but it is really not fair. Been  waiting 1 hr for payout.
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:44:53 AM

Could you help me out then? I completed a task that cost me money, and it never credited. I have no idea who to contact about this, but it is really not fair. Been  waiting 1 hr for payout.
Replied to your other thread but will repeat below also.

I operate freebitcoinz in cooperation with another person.

This is the second I've heard of tasks not crediting unfortunately.

If you could PM me any applicable proof and a bitcoin address we could cover your cost plus a little for the inconvenience. Also don't forget to cancel any trials you may have signed up for before they auto renew again on you.

{ BitSpill }
WillemStelen

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:37:56 AM

If you could PM me any applicable proof and a bitcoin address we could cover your cost plus a little for the inconvenience. Also don't forget to cancel any trials you may have signed up for before they auto renew again on you.

i am seeing negative comment about this website again.
this means this site is not 100% legit??
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:46:43 AM

Same guy with the same problem, he just posted it twice to get more attention. Waiting on him before we can move forward with solving the problem

{ BitSpill }
kylejacub0913

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:30:27 PM

Same guy with the same problem, he just posted it twice to get more attention. Waiting on him before we can move forward with solving the problem

PMed you with more info on this.
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:56:49 AM

PMed you with more info on this.

+1

I have completed a task and have not paid. It's funny, they say:

"payment be made within 24 hours, if not, please contact our administrator."

but no contact information ...

Replied to both by PM.

{ BitSpill }
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:25:46 PM

What I must do to recieive a payment then? I have 3000 satoshi
To receive payment you must reach a minimum of 100,000 satoshi.

{ BitSpill }
graven29

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:58:56 PM

I completed the M-GO task, it showed in my history as completed. I was supposed to receive 170 mBtc (and mBtc was said to be 1/1000th of a Btc). I asked for cashout, and was told it would credit in 24 hours. It subsequently disappeared from my history. I still have a membership to this site.
pietje

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:16:33 PM

Nice to see that you got paid. Maybe i will try it for myself one day.
It would suck to go trough all the effort and get nothing.
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:26:32 PM

I completed the M-GO task, it showed in my history as completed. I was supposed to receive 170 mBtc (and mBtc was said to be 1/1000th of a Btc). I asked for cashout, and was told it would credit in 24 hours. It subsequently disappeared from my history. I still have a membership to this site.
Hey there, sorry you got caught up in the early stages before the quirks were worked out.

Could you provide me with: (PM if you wish)
- btc address
- state/country
- approximate date/time

{ BitSpill }
XBBlade

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:32:36 PM

Looks nice, I´ve added this website to my blog and it works nice actually. Thanks for the link!  Grin
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:10:11 AM

Hey there, sorry you got caught up in the early stages before the quirks were worked out.

Could you provide me with: (PM if you wish)
- btc address
- state/country
- approximate date/time
graven29 has replied via PM and been credited.

{ BitSpill }
Brightmoe_cat

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:44:23 AM

I need help to contact freebitcoinz.com
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:23:14 AM

I need help to contact freebitcoinz.com
I was contacted by PM. Just want this to be public.

I had over 300000 satoshi now it say I'm negative what's goin on?
That's because you got caught cheating the referral system.

Notice how the people posting in this thread with praise have established identities while those who have complained are 1st time posters.

{ BitSpill }
sethryand

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:13:16 AM

Hi, I have completed the M-GO task, for 2 free movies. It showed in my history as completed. I was supposed to receive 170 mBTC for completion of the task. When I asked for cashout, and was told it would credit in 24 hours, and if not, to contact the administrator. A day or two later, it just disappeared from my history. I still have a membership to this site, but never got credited the 170 mBTC.  Undecided
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: