Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:46:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello everybody (edit: subject updated)  (Read 872 times)
vex_zg (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:33:43 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2014, 05:00:15 PM by vex_zg

Better late then never. Mined bitcoins for a few weeks long time ago, what a mistake was to abandon it because of the fan noise Smiley

Trying to catch up now, hoping not to get a divorce because of my new hobby.

BR to all fellow miners.
olinnebit

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:08:45 PM

Welcome aboard! To bad BTC mining with GPU is useless Sad

vex_zg (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:57:35 PM

well I'm mining altcoins, trading some for BTC, keeping some as lottery tickets. There are too many of them though, difficult to tell which ones will prevail or even survive the upcoming years.
meade16

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:47:10 PM

well I'm mining altcoins, trading some for BTC, keeping some as lottery tickets. There are too many of them though, difficult to tell which ones will prevail or even survive the upcoming years.

If we only knew...
vex_zg (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:59:28 PM

If we only knew...

I actually do have a couple of coins I consider legit and with good perspective, but unfortunately, or fortunately, I'm better off by mining more profitable coins and trading them for the ones I really want, than to mine what I support directly. By not doing profitability mining I am being "robbed" by others who do, and there's to many of them.
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:28:52 AM

it's just difficult to mine now with non-specialized equipment's (ASIC's) and even GPU started to become less useful in BTC mining. some alt-currencies might be more profitable though.
olinnebit

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:48:47 PM

Same here. I try to day-trade a little bit, but with such a low volume I am not making much of a profit. It is good fun though.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: