Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:44:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dgex.com down, use the Peercover Nxt trading gateway  (Read 1720 times)
NWO (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:06:43 PM

Lets create more volume in a more safer trading environment by migrating to Peercover's Nxt trading gateway  Grin
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:34:04 AM

where can i see the orderbook?

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
NWO (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:51:44 AM

I've moved a majority of my Nxt there. Sick of waiting up to 24 hours for expensive withdrawals on a dodgy attack prone site  Roll Eyes

In your Ripple wallet go to 'trade' and type NXT/ BTC. Next to it you will need to change issuer which you would input Peercovers address. The order book will appear.
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:18:21 AM

I've moved a majority of my Nxt there. Sick of waiting up to 24 hours for expensive withdrawals on a dodgy attack prone site  Roll Eyes

In your Ripple wallet go to 'trade' and type NXT/ BTC. Next to it you will need to change issuer which you would input Peercovers address. The order book will appear.

Don't have ripple. Was just hoping to see prices.

If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Digicoiner

Activity: 310

In Crypto I trust.

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:58:31 AM

In ripple "change issuer" appears for NXT and BTC.  Do I enter the same public ripple address from peercover for each?  I did this and the orderbook is empty.
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:00:05 AM

In ripple "change issuer" appears for NXT and BTC.  Do I enter the same public ripple address from peercover for each?  I did this and the orderbook is empty.

i figured it out. you need to go here https://peercover.com/#/simpleGateway and then click on the button that says nxt on the right side of the page near the top

*edit* this is price now: 0.026*2.82/967=0.000075822

NWO (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:08:29 AM

A great arbitrate opportunity  Grin
Digicoiner

In Crypto I trust.

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:10:36 AM

i figured it out. you need to go here https://peercover.com/#/simpleGateway and then click on the button that says nxt on the right side of the page near the top

Ok.  Do I enter my Ripple account address and key here or my ripple address from peercover?
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:41:56 AM

Ok.  Do I enter my Ripple account address and key here or my ripple address from peercover?

no need. just click the nxt button near the top right and then scroll down.

davethetrousers

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:13:18 PM

Are NXT deposits working for any of you guys at the moment?

I created two deposits hours ago, sent two NXT, they confirmed on the network. No NXT in Peercover yet.

An earlier deposit worked without fail, so I hope this is temporary. It seems to me there might be some sort of maintenance going on, as the balance section now looks different than a while ago.

bitKnife

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:22:36 PM

I like Peercover, hope more ppl go there
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:21:33 PM

Are NXT deposits working for any of you guys at the moment?

I created two deposits hours ago, sent two NXT, they confirmed on the network. No NXT in Peercover yet.

An earlier deposit worked without fail, so I hope this is temporary. It seems to me there might be some sort of maintenance going on, as the balance section now looks different than a while ago.

I've been waiting for 14 hours on a Nxt deposit.  Taking too long.
mikaljan

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:37:25 PM

Can I buy Ripple in exchange of Nxt?

CoinManiac

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:49:15 PM

Jumping on the NXT wagon nw

NEM NXT NXTL NEX
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:51:26 PM

Lets create more volume in a more safer trading environment by migrating to Peercover's Nxt trading gateway  Grin

NWO created a FUD thread and tried turning people from buying Nxt.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=401028.0

And here he is, giving updates on Dgex and where to buy Nxt. Sounds like he's trying to create fear and panic while he makes $$$$
Digicoiner

In Crypto I trust.

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 11:38:55 PM

I followed the instructions and  tried to withdraw NXT from Ripple by sending it to the Peercover address but it is not showing up in the NXT blockchain.  It's been over an hour.  Has anyone else tried this.  Am I missing something.  Steps followed were.

1.   On the Peercover Gateway, click 'Withdraw' and 'NXT'.
2.   Enter my NXT account.  Enter the amount to withdraw  Click 'Withdraw NXT'. Copy the address given.
3.   Login to Ripple wallet.
4.   Click 'Send'
5.   Input the address recorded from Peercover and the amount  to withdraw, and type "NXT".
6.   Click 'Send NXT'.
7.   Wait for green notification confirming NXT was sent.
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:58:07 AM

I followed the instructions and  tried to withdraw NXT from Ripple by sending it to the Peercover address but it is not showing up in the NXT blockchain.  It's been over an hour.  Has anyone else tried this.  Am I missing something.  Steps followed were.

2.   Enter my NXT account.  Enter the amount to withdraw  Click 'Withdraw NXT'. Copy the address given.
4.   Click 'Send'
5.   Input the address recorded from Peercover and the amount  to withdraw, and type "NXT".
6.   Click 'Send NXT'.

Do you see the transaction in the nxt blockexplorer? http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=100

Digicoiner

In Crypto I trust.

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:45:04 PM

4.   Click 'Send'
6.   Click 'Send NXT'.

Do you see the transaction in the nxt blockexplorer? http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=100

No it's not showing there.  But ripple confirmed that the NXT was sent to the Peercover address. What could have happened?
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:48:46 PM

4.   Click 'Send'
6.   Click 'Send NXT'.

No it's not showing there.  But ripple confirmed that the NXT was sent to the Peercover address. What could have happened?

it sounds like both of you were on the same wrong chain. very strange but from what you have told us it sounds like that is what happened.

Digicoiner

In Crypto I trust.

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:29:43 PM

4.   Click 'Send'
6.   Click 'Send NXT'.

it sounds like both of you were on the same wrong chain. very strange but from what you have told us it sounds like that is what happened.

Can you confirm the steps I followed above were correct?  Once I sent NXT from Ripple to the Peercover address (steps 5 and 6) I don't need to doing anything in Peercover right?  Has anyone else done this successfully using these steps?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: