Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Ixcoin 0.3.24.2 SECOND mandatory update released  (Read 9327 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:55:03 PM

Thinking about it though, the txn got to 5 confirmations and that was block 20026, so that'd mean the 6th should have been 20027, which Oldminer appears to have screwed with (good job there by the way  Roll Eyes).  

Are you retarded?

LOL shut the fuck up. lol

At least he's still committed to denying it.  

Wow and just when I thought smoothie was the stupidest cunt on the forum along comes another candidate batting for the trophy...  Roll Eyes

Your clever jibes are scathing and have taught me the error of my ways.

Good. At least you can learn.

Btw, I think you fucked your username up. Did you mean to put it down as 'simple simon'?

Oh dude.... really?  

Ok, I'm backing away from this argument, I don't think I'm smart enough to keep up with this level of intellectualism.     Good work though, it takes a man of particular talents to destroy his own credibility in an argument.  Great job!

+1 lol

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 10:05:14 PM

Thinking about it though, the txn got to 5 confirmations and that was block 20026, so that'd mean the 6th should have been 20027, which Oldminer appears to have screwed with (good job there by the way  Roll Eyes).  

Are you retarded?

Wow and just when I thought smoothie was the stupidest cunt on the forum along comes another candidate batting for the trophy...  Roll Eyes

Btw, I think you fucked your username up. Did you mean to put it down as 'simple simon'?

Oh dude.... really?  

Ok, I'm backing away from this argument, I don't think I'm smart enough to keep up with this level of intellectualism.     Good work though, it takes a man of particular talents to destroy his own credibility in an argument.  Great job!

+1 lol

LOL...mandatory troll post...  Roll Eyes

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 10:13:16 PM

Are you retarded?

Oh dude.... really?  

+1 lol

LOL...mandatory troll post...  Roll Eyes

Agreed by your own admission. lol

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

joulesbeef

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 10:16:16 PM

There is money involved, so this really isnt a game.
your users are going to be upset at times, and attacking them isnt the best way to deal with it.

this is a major overhaul to solidcoins, People like simon are a supporter, just by mining the damn things, DONT BE A DICK, help the guy out, we dont know what changes were made, i've got coins I sent at block 20026 and they are sitting here with 0 confirms after block 20034, seems kinda screwed up to me. But I guess you will call me names as well for wondering what is going on.

If you arent thomas, thomas should ask you to stop representing the ixcoin, cause you are giving it a bad name oldminer.

Like I said money is involved, maybe not much to you but that doesnt matter, it isnt a game, your users are going to be upset, things are changing, if you want your coin to succeed, grow a thicker skin and help your users out.

mooo for rent
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 10:18:11 PM

your users are going to be upset at times, and attacking them isnt the best way to deal with it.

this is a major overhaul to solidcoins, People like simon are a supporter, just by mining the damn things, DONT BE A DICK, help the guy out, we dont know what changes were made, i've got coins I sent at block 20026 and they are sitting here with 0 confirms after block 20034, seems kinda screwed up to me. But I guess you will call me names as well for wondering what is going on.

If you arent thomas, thomas should ask you to stop representing the ixcoin, cause you are giving it a bad name oldminer.

Like I said money is involved, maybe not much to you but that doesnt matter, it isnt a game, your users are going to be upset, things are changing, if you want your coin to succeed, grow a thicker skin and help your users out.

+1 Well said.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

simonk83

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 10:19:49 PM

Right on Beefy.

And on that note, I'll repost my original issue (directed at doubleC) that got lost in a sea of shit for when he comes back online:

Hi doubleC, sent you this in a PM yesterday:

I deposited 72 IX to your exchange around 2 days ago.   As IX is taking sooooo long to find blocks, it looks like the address expired before the 6 confirmations were hit.

Here are the details:

Date: 31/08/2011 06:56
To: <check your pm>
Debit: -72.52465552
Net amount: -72.52465552

Would you be able to check it out when you get a spare second?

Thanks mate, much appreciated, let me know if you need any more info.

Thinking about it though, the txn got to 5 confirmations and that was block 20026, so that'd mean the 6th should have been 20027, which SOMEONE (dun dun DUN!) appears to have screwed with (good job there by the way  Roll Eyes).  Not sure what that means for my coins.

I'm not hugely upset right now as they're worth sod all and I don't expect that to change, but if the planets align and they suddenly skyrocket in value I'll be pissed Wink
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 10:31:33 PM

Mate, Simon made the accusation that I fucked up and I responded asking him wtf he is talking about. He then responded with 'I'm not talking to you'. I then asked if he was retarded as clearly his post was directed at me by adding "nice job btw" after referencing my name. I can only assume you missed this.. Now, if that makes me a dick as you put it, then so be it. The guy didnt ask me for help, and I didnt give him any. End of story.

As regards answers to your questions about the blockchain. Ixcoin DOES have a forum of its own as you are aware. I suggest if you want your questions answered you post them there. Im sure Thomas would be more than happy to assist. Have a nice day  Grin

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
makomk

Activity: 686
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 10:41:34 PM

Well that's an easy question to answer. If you tried sending them with 0.3.24.2 after block 20026, then they could only get added to the shorter of two branches of the blockchain. When I managed to convince 0.3.24.2 that the longer chain existed at block 20032, it replaced the branch that 0.3.24.2 nodes were previously working on and any confirmations you had would have disappeared. They should've got into one of the subsequent blocks though.

Quad XC6SLX150 Board: 860 MHash/s or so.
SIGS ABOUT BUTTERFLY LABS ARE PAID ADS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: