Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrawing USD from btc-e or another exchange sites ?  (Read 1645 times)
kahir (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:28:41 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2014, 05:42:22 PM by kahir

Hello im kinda newbie here ...

i started making some bitcoins .. i was wondering how can i cash them out for usd .. note im not from usa or canada

paypal sounds great for me but its minimum for 500$ and they take 7% fee ... thats much .. and i read alot of posts says there is alot of proplems with paypal

but i think its my only method since im not from usa/canda ... also Western Union works for me if there is a site support it

at btc-e there is some service called best-money ... can i change that to my paypal account

is there is a way around could be be done ?

Bono

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:25:28 PM

If you don't mind waiting, you could use MtGox...? Their fees aren't terrible.

From one of their FAQ pages:

Withdrawals

All withdrawals will be sent through the Mt. Gox Polish bank account and will involve a 1% fee with a minimum of 5.5 PLN

Please note the following rules :
- It is not possible to withdraw less than 10 EUR.
- Withdraws lower than 100.00 EUR are on average take less than a week.
- It takes at least a month on average for withdrawals larger than 10,000 EUR
- Withdrawals greater than 50,000 EUR need to be split it into multiple transfers or you can use the International Wire payment method.
- Due to the volume of withdrawals requests, each customer is currently only allowed 1 withdrawal every 20 days (estimate)

Situation as of 4th January 2014: We are currently processing withdrawals requested 3 weeks ago. (Users with several withdrawals in the queue must take the 20 day rule above into account)
chairforce1

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:35:19 PM

Where is my 1 BTC Bono? I've been waiting a almost 24 hours and you still will not respond

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. #yolo

-Epicuru$
btcrich

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:54:41 AM

i started making some bitcoins .. i was wondering how can i cash them out for usd .. note im not from usa or canada

paypal sounds great for me but its minimum for 500$ and they take 7% fee ... thats much .. and i read alot of posts says there is alot of proplems with paypal

but i think its my only method since im not from usa/canda ... also Western Union works for me if there is a site support it

at btc-e there is some service called best-money ... can i change that to my paypal account

A wire transfer to your bank account will almost always be the best and cheapest way to sell Bitcoin at this time.  Find a reputable exchange in your country.  If one does not exist, try localbitcoins.com to find someone near you that will exchange cash for Bitcoins.
kahir (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:34:54 AM

Available funds:   0.00000000 USD
Withdrawal on the purse:   
Desc:   
International withdrawals will be charged with 1.5% fee, minimum fee is $150

Benificiary Name:
Account Number/IBAN:
SWIFT/ABA:
Benificiary Address:
Name Of Bank:
Bank address:

withdrawals wire transfer could take up to 5-7 day to process.
Purse:   
Amout to withdrawal:    USD
You will receive:    USD

i write the informations like Benificiary Name and bank name

in the purse Huh
jonanon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:09:31 AM

I personally wouldn't withdraw fiat from any exchange at the moment, too many people have been complaining about not receiving.

I would take out BTC and try to sell locally perhaps on local bitcoins.

Smiley
omio

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 01:53:51 PM

You can try OKpay through btc-e
Kungfucheez

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:41:29 PM

Just make a Coinbase wallet, connect it to your bank, and transfer bitcoins there to sell or buy
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:03:14 PM

Hello there and welcome.

I haven't come to this yet, but it is something that I have thought about.

I would advise transferring crypto (ideally Bitcoin) to a safe wallet and sell through local means. The exchanges can be very slow at processing your payments, and the slightest incorrect detail will incur you an surplus in admin fees.

This might not be the most relevant answer to your question, but I think that withdrawing USD is a dangerous game. Perhaps somebody with recent experience in doing so can offer up some more useful advice.

grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:56:34 AM

Great information to be had. Localbitcoins.com it is for me once i mine one of them bad boys.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
MikeXBT

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:22:56 PM

Just make a Coinbase wallet, connect it to your bank, and transfer bitcoins there to sell or buy
OP stated that he is not from the US or Canada. Stands to reason that he does not have a US bank account, which is required to link to coinbase.
LakeBTC

Activity: 903

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 02:37:30 PM

where are you? western union could be risky. wire is safe but costs you. we do wire for intl usd withdraw.

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: