Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:06:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a Lost Bitcoin  (Read 466 times)
Moggs (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:47:16 PM

Hi there, I'm new here. 

About 9 months ago I purchased 3 Bitcoins and kept them in a digital wallet on my PC. Then I moved out of state and my PC went dormant for a few months leaving me unable to access my Bitcoins. On the night of December 23 around 8 pm PST, persons unknown in my household, for whatever reason, made an unauthorized transfer of 1 bitcoin to an (unknown to me) Bitcoin wallet.

So, without any real hope of resolution to this, I'm asking the owner of wallet 18ArUs2StXXZPLReAMCLfKBEptoW2sx2ZD to send that Bitcoin back to me, if possible. Or, barring that, please contact me and let me know who you are and why someone would send you the Bitcoin. I'm just curious is all.

If you want to just send it anonymously, you have my wallet address, but in case you lost it somehow, here is a new one. This one is locked with a new key to prevent further unauthorized transactions.

I hope you read this message and respond in some way.

1K5DF366nikz67zKMJk8y3UKtCVVvUKJjx

Hope to hear from you soon.
TurboCoin_XTB

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:01:53 PM

Ehm, I think winning the lottery has a better chance to get back your 1 BTC Grin

Do you have any idea who it was sent to?

It's visible in the blockchain:
https://blockchain.info/address/18ArUs2StXXZPLReAMCLfKBEptoW2sx2ZD
gambitx

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:20:20 PM

Hi there, I'm new here. 

About 9 months ago I purchased 3 Bitcoins and kept them in a digital wallet on my PC. Then I moved out of state and my PC went dormant for a few months leaving me unable to access my Bitcoins. On the night of December 23 around 8 pm PST, persons unknown in my household, for whatever reason, made an unauthorized transfer of 1 bitcoin to an (unknown to me) Bitcoin wallet.

So, without any real hope of resolution to this, I'm asking the owner of wallet 18ArUs2StXXZPLReAMCLfKBEptoW2sx2ZD to send that Bitcoin back to me, if possible. Or, barring that, please contact me and let me know who you are and why someone would send you the Bitcoin. I'm just curious is all.

If you want to just send it anonymously, you have my wallet address, but in case you lost it somehow, here is a new one. This one is locked with a new key to prevent further unauthorized transactions.

I hope you read this message and respond in some way.

1K5DF366nikz67zKMJk8y3UKtCVVvUKJjx

Hope to hear from you soon.

why don't u ask ur household ? i don't get it, how  can an unknown person in ur house send it ? maybe u should ask them one by one who sent the bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: