Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:57:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E confiscated funds  (Read 2495 times)
Mr. Hanky (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:58:21 PM

Long time lurker, finally decided to register as my account at BTC-E.com has been suspended and I need some help.

I've submitted multiple tickets through the help desk, almost all of which would just disappear after a few days. I finally got a response on one saying I had posted a link to a virus webpage in the trollbox. I've got a virus scanner running on my machine which catches stuff like that so I'd be surprised if I blindly posted a link that I hadn't personally checked out. Nonetheless, my account has been suspended since Dec 20th and I've gotten one response from help desk despite (multiple tickets) and daily updates (by me, nothing more from BTC-e) to the one ticket I actually got a response on. I've apologized for the hassle, promised not to post any further links, asked to be reactivated, etc but nothing...

All my funds are locked up and I cannot access the account to trade or withdraw. I'm starting to worry, that I'll never hear anything more and that my funds are effectively confiscated. I don't want to jump there just yet but each day that passes makes that seem more and more like the reality.
Mr. Hanky (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:29:37 PM

anyone have any ideas?
Mr. Hanky (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 02:58:06 AM

bump
Bitcoin Doctor

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:07:28 AM

check the domain registration info and call them directly, they are shocking for responses unless one is to make direct contact, they have poor english but they do understand it well.

I wish you goodluck, if you require further help in getting an outcome to your satisfaction feel free to inbox me here Smiley
Mr. Hanky (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:20:09 PM

looks like ph# is bravo sierra   Undecided

http://aboutthissite.com/www.btc-e.com

tried submitting another ticket in Russian but no response. If i can find a valid number I'll try phoning them
Bitcoin Doctor

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:36:38 AM

if you need any help with it mate, feel free to add me on skype.
i am more than happy to lend a hand

i can call 50 countries in my included plan, so perhaps can get hold of them for you.
Mr. Hanky (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:30:45 AM

if you have a valid ph# for them, please share it. I haven't been able to find one anywhere. I've got an open ticket that I'm waiting for a response -- supposedly they're going to answer it in 72 hrs which gives them 23 to go... Roll Eyes

I've tried emailing, setting up another login on BTC-e to contact support/admin via PM yet whenever i try to do that a message pops up to use the support site Embarrassed

i can't even complain in the trollbox as my 2nd login is banned from chat box for another 47 days and i've never even posted with it which means they added a ban on it to prevent me from using chatbox.  

Tried sending help tickets/email in english and russian but i cant get anything from them.  This was my favorite exchange to trade on, but its looking like my money may be gone after all

if i don't get a response on this latest ticket, i'll skype you and see if you've got any further ideas
Hashcesar84

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:01:14 PM

Long time lurker, finally decided to register as my account at BTC-E.com has been suspended and I need some help.

I've submitted multiple tickets through the help desk, almost all of which would just disappear after a few days. I finally got a response on one saying I had posted a link to a virus webpage in the trollbox. I've got a virus scanner running on my machine which catches stuff like that so I'd be surprised if I blindly posted a link that I hadn't personally checked out. Nonetheless, my account has been suspended since Dec 20th and I've gotten one response from help desk despite (multiple tickets) and daily updates (by me, nothing more from BTC-e) to the one ticket I actually got a response on. I've apologized for the hassle, promised not to post any further links, asked to be reactivated, etc but nothing...

All my funds are locked up and I cannot access the account to trade or withdraw. I'm starting to worry, that I'll never hear anything more and that my funds are effectively confiscated. I don't want to jump there just yet but each day that passes makes that seem more and more like the reality.

If you really posted this link they are right do that! how many moneys are there? I think they are really honest people man every times I withdraws founds arrive without problems 2-3 days.
zorsch

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:05:33 PM

I too have a major problem with btc-e, i wired 2000 euros to them via SEPA over 2 months ago and it NEVER got booked into my account,
i am now hoping to get it back with the help of the community on bitcointalk.org before my last ressort, pressing legal actions against them.
zorsch

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:22:40 PM

2 months !!!!

what a patience!

patience ? what do you mean ? i am devastated !
bank24h.vn

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:27:08 PM

contact admin via skype. Him can help you.
although there is a little worried Shocked
Hashcesar84

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:42:21 PM

contact admin via skype. Him can help you.
although there is a little worried Shocked

lol  do you have admin's skype?
Bitcoin Doctor

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:13:40 AM

inbox me or add my skype, i am happy to help out

i hate to see anyone out of pocket using bitcoins & can do my best to contact the owners for you.
nickyboy

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:50:47 AM

what a patience! Cool
Mr. Hanky (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:32:06 PM

still nothing from Help Desk. I love trading on BTC-e and am very disheartened by this incident. I haven't been able to access my funds or make any trades for 3 weeks... If anyone has suggestions, I'm all ears
Swof

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:17:41 PM

The same thing just happened to me, was your issue resolved?
Mr. Hanky (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:22:04 AM

The same thing just happened to me, was your issue resolved?

No.
Swof

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:02:51 PM

This is an issue, what the hell do we do here?
Mr. Hanky (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:46:03 AM

I've tried all channels I can think of and I'm getting no support. I bump my ticket daily and apparently is just ignored. I can't login to my account and I setup a 2nd account to try to contact support but apparently you're not allowed to send PM's to support... a message pops up saying you need to use the ticket system.

from where I'm sitting BTC-e has effectively parted me from several thousands of dollars.
YouKnowBit

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:12:19 PM

I've tried all channels I can think of and I'm getting no support. I bump my ticket daily and apparently is just ignored. I can't login to my account and I setup a 2nd account to try to contact support but apparently you're not allowed to send PM's to support... a message pops up saying you need to use the ticket system.

from where I'm sitting BTC-e has effectively parted me from several thousands of dollars.

I have had about 15BTC taken from me too at BTC-e. here is my screen shots and video proof. I can confirm that they don't respond, and they ban you for asking for help. I never swore and i took screen shots every time i posted in the chat. They have 'suspended' my account and only DELETE my support tickets when i ask for help.

I honestly have never felt so taken advantage of. I used BTC-e for 3 months no problem. Once i asked for help publicly they shut me up by bannening me then hours later hey suspended me which means i can't see my account balance any more.

If bitcoin is to go mainstream this can't happen to people over and over and there is no one to call or get help. 15BTC is a lot of money to me. They built up my trust over 3 months and then they completely banned me with no reason or response and how long???

Every family member and friend i got into bitcoin, freaked out and cashed out because they are afraid this could happen to them. Im a huge supporter of bitcoin but this is terrifying.

here is my post---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=452256.0

here are a screen shot of me asking for help and then i was instantly banned :/   http://imgur.com/x5x3dmC
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: