Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ways to serve Country Economically.  (Read 712 times)
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

I got only 2 things on my mind.

1st pay your taxes. Government projects gets their funds from the taxes.

2nd be a law abiding citizen. Laws are made to keep peace and order, following it could help the economy. Why? For example Japan. Japanese are loved by a lot due to their discipline and dedication to work. In these case a lot wanted to visit Japan helping their economy by attracting tourists.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:30:51 PM

The best way i just simply follow the rules. Put your trash on the right place, pay your taxes, exercise, be healthy and so on. If we became like this individually then we are going to have healthy citizen and in return a better county. Cheers guys.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:11:48 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 12:03:31 PM by Redhead5

The best way i just simply follow the rules. Put your trash on the right place, pay your taxes, exercise, be healthy and so on. If we became like this individually then we are going to have healthy citizen and in return a better county. Cheers guys.

In addition please be guided with government activities like clean and green environmentally, save light and energy and always obey to world earth day. Then always observe proper segregation of trash for proper disposal and most of all be a lawful abiding citizen. In this manner we can greatly helps our country and of course to our planet earth at most.
doni ali

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:30:49 AM

there is in the world there is a developed country and a berkmbang country. may be the way of evolution for the economy maintained the same state, from year to year there is always a name of its economic tidal, perhaps the first one who will deal is the government. who always have a strategy in this regard.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:45:41 AM

In your opinion, what are the best way to serve country economically?
In my opinion following ways should be considered.
1. Better and free education system where everyone can get better education to achieve his/her goals.
2. Proper usage of governments funds in urban and rural areas for infrastructure.
3. Building new industries and companies to create more employment opportunities.
4. Better and free health policy for everyone.
5. Better law and order satuation so that foreigner can be attracted to invest in your country and pay you taxes and give employment opportunities.
6. Raising high standard of living by reducing inflation.

My way that best serve the country economically is to pay my taxes regularly. In that way the government will have funds for the project that is intended for the improvement of the country and the economy.
You right, being a good citizen is paying taxes with obedience, because from taxes help the country's economy to be better, from that little thing you've helped the country's development, if you want more help become entrepreneurs and create jobs for many people in your country
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:54:36 AM

Those examples are for people with power and are elected officials in a country. But i think the ways you can serve your country economically is to buy local products and actually seek out local businesses and buy from them. Aside from that, be very concious and pay the right amount of tax at the right amount of time. Lastly, is to educate the young people to follow.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:29:42 AM

maybe we can help with the economy of our country by finding a job so that we can have some money. This bitcoin has greatly contributed to a country because it has a great potential. Thank you for coming bitcoin.
melgar

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

i try this because it is easy how my family get a benefits
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

1. Better and free education system where everyone can get better education to achieve his/her goals.
2. Proper usage of governments funds in urban and rural areas for infrastructure.
3. Building new industries and companies to create more employment opportunities.
5. Better law and order satuation so that foreigner can be attracted to invest in your country and pay you taxes and give employment opportunities.

My way that best serve the country economically is to pay my taxes regularly. In that way the government will have funds for the project that is intended for the improvement of the country and the economy.
You right, being a good citizen is paying taxes with obedience, because from taxes help the country's economy to be better, from that little thing you've helped the country's development, if you want more help become entrepreneurs and create jobs for many people in your country
No doubt this is the characteristic of good citizen and everyone should do things like that in order to participate in the development of the country. If every person in the state would start paying taxes, it would be better for the people themselves because when they will pay tax, the country would become more developed and they will get more facilities and by paying the tax, the people themselves would become stable.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

i think first thing the government does to support everything is to allocate for education and health. i think with the provision of both of them, a country will have high human resources, and will be able to run all aspects of government

That's true, as far as I can see Education is the key to have a very competitive and well nourished young people nowadays, and how can we have these kind of generation if we cannot obtain a free and higher education,  that's why governments must take some time to development  the standards of the current education since it will be the stepping stone of our children to be a great citizen in our different countries.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:15:40 AM

Being a good and law abiding citizen to your country is already a big contribution to the country, because when the country has peace and order, it will help control price inflation of the market. Because when a country is on war,prices of primary commodites are going high that’s the time inflation occurs, but a peaceful country has a good economy standing, and also putting some good investment is a good contribution to the economy of the country and giving some employment to people.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

To serve our country economically is by simply having discipline because it is the start for you and to your society. If everyone have that attitude no worries at all and also it is the start to become successfull in different ways.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

Everyone can help or serve his or her motherland from their own place by doing different things primarily by obeying rules and order of nation, by paying tax, by maintaining social peace and harmony, providing employment opportunities, etc.

But if we are talking about serving our country economically, you don't need to obey the rules or the order of the nation, you don't need to maintain social peace and harmony, if you can provide employment opportunities that will be better but the most common and must do in all of them are paying the taxes since it is one of the most important thing that a citizen should do. Another thing is not making yourself unemployed since there will be a big effect on that to your country's economy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

Absolutely right. because taxes provide an important role in strengthening the state budget and finance. where tax revenues will be
screened to build facilities such as infrastructure in the country. so paying taxes is the same as serving the state
Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

The best way to strengthen the economy is to invest in socially important projects.  If the citizens are satisfied, then more taxes will go to the treasury.
danyakotletkin2018

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

The state must take care of its citizens.  Create more jobs, increase salaries, and pensions.
Bambaster
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

First of all, stop the war.
On wars, most of all make money.
I believe that the economy of the country at this point in time is disastrous, it grows and rises due to consumption and innovation in different sectors. And then what should countries do in which these levels are scanty? Maybe you need to think about why the rich get richer, and the middle and poor class is more and more immersed in slavery!
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:23:52 PM

As an option, you need to pay attention and help small businesses enter the market.  Small business takes an important role, as it is the main competitor of big business, because they invent something new.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:34:41 PM

Absolutely right. because taxes provide an important role in strengthening the state budget and finance. where tax revenues will be
screened to build facilities such as infrastructure in the country. so paying taxes is the same as serving the state
With the taxes that we are paying, it is like serving the state like you said and i agree with that. I always pay the right amount of my taxes every year because i know that it is my obligation because if i will evade the tax then it means that i am not loyal and i am one of the person that is contributing delays to the progress of my country.
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

For me, the best way to serve your country economically is to pay your taxes on time so that it can help the government have more opportunities for more projects in your country and for you also to avoid having a lawsuit for Tax Evasion. Be a responsible tax payer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: