Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 08:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just dump my coins for other coins  (Read 2154 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
I dump all my bitcoins and dump all my ether. Saying goodbye.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.

DASH,EOS are good coins and your planning to dumb is good,hold them for coming few years,i am sure that these coins would grow a lot in value and will give your more ROI.Similarly you have dumped your BTC & ETH,which is another good step,you must be waiting for time when prices will reach to moon then you would avail.Holding always proved successful in Crypto world,but hold solid coins not shit coins.
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

Maybe you're right. But the coins you have chosen have already made its Xs. These assets it is unlikely to do many Xs. You can act more aggressively: buy several new projects. More risky, but more profitable.
AmaliyaKira

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

Maybe you're right. But the coins you have chosen have already made its Xs. These assets it is unlikely to do many Xs. You can act more aggressively: buy several new projects. More risky, but more profitable.

I think this is the best option. But you need to choose well the assets in which you invest your money otherwise you can lose them.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

you dump all your bitcoin and all your ethereum ?
i think, will be better if you still have both cryptocurrency or just sell a half to buy others altcoins my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
johnsaributua

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:09:37 PM

I think this is a good step, the most important thing in the world of crypto is how to get profit every time even if only in small quantities.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:10:20 PM

I dump all my bitcoins
This is the most wrong move that you ever did. Why you dumped all your bitcoins just for those coins? It's okay to dump all of those coins for bitcoins but dumping bitcoins for the sake of those? You might regret that in the future. But that's your coins so you can do whatever you and I'll just hope for the best with your decision. If ever something goes wrong and you haven't get returned in the span of time you set, you should start coming back to bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:11:16 PM

Dumping all your bitcoin and eth is not a wise thing to do as they will be the first to grow as soon as the volume grows in the market as everyone entering the market buys either btc or eth first and then they exchange them to other alts so i think holding btc and eth was a better option.

SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:12:51 PM

Do you easily make a decisions like that? For me it is very hard to give off one of my coins, I am so hardly bind to them Smiley
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:14:44 PM

Oh, well, this is an unexpected statement. I invest often. And many times I changed the content of my portfolio completely.
But I always left the airbag in the form of Bincoin, Ether, NEO. Misc. can happen with the market. Many can die, some can make you a millionaire. But to have insurance in the form of Top coins is simply a necessity.
However, this is your decision. And you chose not bad coins.
datniccy97

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:15:58 PM

It's always a good strategy to readjust your portfolio as you discover and learn more- I myself have done so many times over since the correction. Pullbacks are always the best time to learn which projects are fundamentally superior!
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:16:25 PM

it is your best decision, if you do that you may be able to choose the best coin again to make a better purchase. eos and dash is not a bad coin, you might be able to look for other potentially potent coins such as eth or btc.

barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

I think this will be good for you otherwise this is your decision if you think this is your right decision have you made just go on, as long you will make profit there is no wrong to do that. Smiley

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:19:25 PM

unfortunately with the decision you have made, why not buy it, without dumping bitcoin and ethereum? your decision is right, but it would be nice to buy it and add many kinds of coins in your portfolio.

justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:20:00 PM

Dumping coins for other ones to make more profit is usually not good idea, or have not worked for me before I am not sure, but if you are not very sure about the coins you dump for, think more before doing it.

Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:26:49 PM

well to your own reasons, I think that is more better because looking at the futures of those coins you just mentioned are very good. dumping you ether and btc is the best thing you have ever done maybe by ending of the year you will x4 of what you have. I love that. Kiss
swirox

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:28:59 PM

you should think again about your eth, seems that it will be a good year for it
EGOR EXACT

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

Maybe this is a good option for getting money. You can act aggressively and invest in large quantities in some projects at once.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:02:27 PM

Bitcoin and ether are the flagships in the cryptosphere. They are less prone to falling prices than other cryptocurrencies. This should be remembered if you use long terms for trading. And do not forget about diversification of its cryptocurrency, do not put all the money in three or four coins.
Megababa

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:16:38 PM

Do you end up making more gains??? Well, whatever rocks your boat. Seems that is your personal strategy. I guess you won't be doing it if it ain't working.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: