Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:32:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just dump my coins for other coins  (Read 2154 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:05:55 AM

My decision to put money on dash is, its cumulative return is really high. Dash has a really good tech and has potential to beat out bitcoin. Dash has ATM machines just like bitcoin but not as much. Dash has some tech that bitcoin doesn't even have. They got lighting speed transaction. Doesn't fork as much too.

Reason why I chose verge was becuae the return it gave out within 2 years is incredible. Way more than bitcoin and ethereum combined. Verge has a tech just like dash but it has more circulating supply. Verge is on top of its tech game. But verge has a lot of haters too. Verge isnt top 20 yet but when it hits top 10 . it means huge returns. People getting into crypto would be like hey verge coin is cheap I might get a bag now. Then 25 cents later hey verge is cheap I might get a bag now.

Eos is light years ahead of blockchain. The guy Dan is gonna save crypto.

I also got a Tron bag and pundi x.
I like huge percentage return coins. That's my strategy. Bitcoin and ether is sky high it will take along time for huge returns. I want it bad. After 2017 bullrun. Lol. My goal is one mil

Ethereum and Uniswap.
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:10:18 AM

Too bad my picks are currency coins. Adoption can't come sooner. Some island should adopt crypto currency. Ahem Japan, Hawaii.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:15:28 AM

Good for you, if I was you I would do the same move or done the same decision as you do. If I can't see any potential or this certain coin does not give me enough profit then I would happily dump it for another coin. I think it is a normal move for any investor to dump coins that they feel like not giving them enough to avoid loss.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:35:03 AM

If you define short-term investment, then invest in altcoins, which is my experience to invest in altcoins in the top 10 to minimize the risk of dump altcoins on rates. The current investment in EOS and XLM is the most logical in my opinion because I think these 2 cryptos will be potential in the next time.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:36:49 AM

Altcoins just have more volatility, so you can definitely end up getting lucky as you said. I find myself in the same position somewhat. I just keep enough ETH or BTC to be useful if I want to try and buy something on the forums but overall I'm looking to altcoins for big gains (or big losses like recently Grin ).
Footmanred

Activity: 213

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:30:51 AM

This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
I dump all my bitcoins and dump all my ether. Saying goodbye.
On the one hand, this move is correct so you will strengthen your positions, but do not choose the dash, it seems that you are already exhausted. And since the elixir, 0x and tron on short-term are very good.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
offcontrol94

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:56:13 AM

The best buy in red market will be not TUSD ot Tether - it's Bitcoin Private!
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/999465363170619394

BTC: 13xhPuVUQRczkxdX6F9FBYREdemBMn7UPx
BTCP: b1NyaHebmoD8oSJwLpCABe8XyPktkL3nJdE
LTC: LVhDnj23hgignWzEdqG78d5uasY5RDtnya
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:05:24 AM

Its still your decision. its you own money. you've got EOS, its still a great pick! remember why we go into crypto? In order to make money. Although picking of coins is a huge factor, but the main goal is to make money. Whatever you are holding so long as you can earn income!
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:10:12 AM

Are you sure to get rid of bitcoin and ethereum to raise the price of another coin, when the coins are gradually worthless if you will not regret it? But if the coin has a good future, it's good that your effort. I hope you are lucky.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

i think you doing right thing if you wanna serious for invest in long therm, but i think you should invest more to on etherium, because eth will strike back soon, so buy eth while the rate was low.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:13:06 AM

The price of some coins is not rising. For that reason, selling them and buying ethereal, or keeping similar coins, is much more profitable for us. But we have to pay attention to the price of things we sell Smiley

MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:15:08 AM

I think that you have chosen the right strategy, focus on long-term prospects, but I do not think that you need to fully sell all bitcoins and Ethereum, of course these coins have already given their xxxx, maybe you should look for some new promising projects with a small capitalization?Huh
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:15:51 AM

You choose good coins but i think you will need more months to wait because those coins pump already especilly eos.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

FutureDigiCoin

Activity: 95
Merit: 22

NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:21:35 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 06:34:59 AM by FutureDigiCoin

My decision to put money on dash is, its cumulative return is really high. Dash has a really good tech and has potential to beat out bitcoin. Dash has ATM machines just like bitcoin but not as much. Dash has some tech that bitcoin doesn't even have. They got lighting speed transaction. Doesn't fork as much too.

Reason why I chose verge was becuae the return it gave out within 2 years is incredible. Way more than bitcoin and ethereum combined. Verge has a tech just like dash but it has more circulating supply. Verge is on top of its tech game. But verge has a lot of haters too. Verge isnt top 20 yet but when it hits top 10 . it means huge returns. People getting into crypto would be like hey verge coin is cheap I might get a bag now. Then 25 cents later hey verge is cheap I might get a bag now.

Eos is light years ahead of blockchain. The guy Dan is gonna save crypto.

I also got a Tron bag and pundi x.
I like huge percentage return coins. That's my strategy. Bitcoin and ether is sky high it will take along time for huge returns. I want it bad. After 2017 bullrun. Lol. My goal is one mil

Huge returns.....  Hmmm...... Vulcano coin at the momentis being dumpen because of soft forks that will take place. Dumpers don't read what it means exactly, but dump and go on to next coin. By implemented soft forks PoS rewards are reduced a little but therefor the existance of this coin is extended till 2020 After the dump new People will join and price will rise from 9sat til 20/30 again.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:29:44 AM

Personally, I think, if you already have other potentially more coins,
this can be done because you can avoid the risk of losing and always get a profit if you choose a good coin.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

You have a good choice in changing your coins into EOS, if you'll hold it for a long term then surely you'll get profit. Also, another thing is that you have to buy some coins for just a short term trade only. Diversifying your portfolio will somehow save your ass from the loss. Goodluck to your picked coins, buddy.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

You have a good choice in changing your coins into EOS, if you'll hold it for a long term then surely you'll get profit. Also, another thing is that you have to buy some coins for just a short term trade only. Diversifying your portfolio will somehow save your ass from the loss. Goodluck to your picked coins, buddy.
The principle of keep trying and continue to seek for profitable investment is a right attitude inside this market, I guess before you deal with your coins to support you did study everything and believes that it can provide a good earnings, diversifying is another way to move forward, just keep yourself up and trust yourself, good luck and stay focus.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

The decision must have been taken listening to your instinct. Speculation is not a good vision and make you loose money and for this reason many people are fed up of bitcoin and want some relaxation. So have a good research, have a sharp insight into what may come next, lots of fluctuations in the market make it tough to take right decisions but the volatile turbulances shake you and I would say its a wise decision if it is at the cost of peaceful mind.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:21:49 AM

Poor you! And with this market, you cant get profit now in short time. To be honest, I think you should choose some potential coins such as BTC, ETH, XRP and hold in the long term.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

Everyone has his or her method that works for him. Dumping weak coins for fundamentally strong coins may be a good idea but you should not dump all your btc and eth

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: