Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:16:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just dump my coins for other coins  (Read 2155 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
I dump all my bitcoins and dump all my ether. Saying goodbye.

it's not smart to dump bitcoin for alts during times like this but they all are decent coins so I don't see why not, but what makes you think that they will do well compare to other alts like eth?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
defc0de

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

Why do that bro, if you notice most trading pairs are in BTC, ETH (aside from USD/USDT) and people will surely start buying again those coins to trade and start the new bull run cycle. True, we are on an extended bear market but what goes down will always come back on top. Hopefully you won't regret your decision someday when BTC goes back up to its previous ATH or more.

Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

All the coins that you have mentioned, I think, are good ones in terms of their performance, team and their technology. It is obvious that investors seek ways to find good and promising coins would yield more benefit. You so did. I think ethereum and bitcoin are best coins dominating the market. eos and dash are also good. So wait for as long as the market goes up.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

All the coins that you have mentioned, I think, are good ones in terms of their performance, team and their technology. It is obvious that investors seek ways to find good and promising coins would yield more benefit. You so did. I think ethereum and bitcoin are best coins dominating the market. eos and dash are also good. So wait for as long as the market goes up.
how long do we have to wait for the market like this, I think a lot of people have been desperate with the current market, even falling to the bottom now. eos is probably a good choice for the future, because the development of their platform is still very long.
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:01:37 PM

This is an extremely risky act as the market can now turn all your money into dust and you should understand this.

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

Going for long term profit is not such as stressful as short plan profit. Trading and expecting profit in a short period of time at this market condition is very disappointing once you did not hit your goal. Think wisely if you want to trade or hold your potential coins. Yah, you hold some of the potential coins that can survive the circumstances in the market place.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.

Your choice might be right or wrong, but at least it is your decision and not just hearing other decision and if the result does not go in your favour at least you will not regret that you just follow other people rumor blindly.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

if you have benefited from the coins that you have, there is no harm if you sell them at a cheap price to buy other coins. You must be able to choose a coin that is good and certainly potentially.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

In this bear market, if you realize the coin you are holding has no better future, its better you dump them no matter the coin price and invest in other promising coins.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

I think that it was unreasonable to merge bitcoin and pour it into altcoins. No matter how cool it is, but it is Bitcoin that manages the ball. If I could go back past half a year ago, then I would have poured 80% of Bitcoin into usdt

Now everyone wants it like you, but when Bitcoin drops to $ 16-18k. Many believe that this is just a bit of Bitcoin pricing, and I'm one of them
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:24:56 PM

I think that it was unreasonable to merge bitcoin and pour it into altcoins. No matter how cool it is, but it is Bitcoin that manages the ball. If I could go back past half a year ago, then I would have poured 80% of Bitcoin into usdt

Now everyone wants it like you, but when Bitcoin drops to $ 16-18k. Many believe that this is just a bit of Bitcoin pricing, and I'm one of them
everyone has their own way of investing, it's up to what you do if that's what you want. but if I personally choose not to throw or exchange my Bitcoin because I'm sure if Bitcoin will recover and can reach the highest price. so I will wait.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:40:17 PM

This, too, can be quite risky, because in such a situation predict what coin will grow extremely hard, this more it seems on guess.

darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:49:22 PM

I think I would do that for my purpose to earn a better profit in my invested currency but always changing a currency to make your investment more efficient in earnings is really a bad strategy for me because your wasting to much time in investing your money to the currency that your not sure if it will give you a great profit. I think you should have a plan or other strategy to make your decision in investing to currency in a long term earnings.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

This, too, can be quite risky, because in such a situation predict what coin will grow extremely hard, this more it seems on guess.
All crypto price is hardly to speculate as to when it could rise again. If trading coins to other coins users should think more if this would give him a benefit.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:56:24 PM

I won't suggest dumping ethereum and bitcoin. Among all coins, those two are the must have coins since the market will only recover if those two recovers as well. That is what I believed in and I always hodl those. You should just buy in other coins without selling your coin since it will not generate any money at all and you are at risk of losing more.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:37:43 AM

i think when dumping coins. It is usually for the sake of easy money in which it is easy for us to gain from it and to dump it all away. Its in the sense that when dumping, there are consequenses that it is the cause of downing of coins
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:53:06 AM

It was nice move by that time to make such move and now am much sure that you can buy more with the funds you took away then and if you were holding before now am sure you will be like 50% down if not more , that is a good strategy to trade.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:04:46 AM

some coins that have good prospects will have a big advantage if they are dumped like AE, DEC, CS etc.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:09:55 AM

I don't think it's a problem, some coins experience different market conditions, and eventhough bitcoin goes down, not necessarily some coins falling also.
if conditions allow and the potential for prices to rise on other coins, why not?
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:55:54 AM

Selling one coins to purchase another is something that many people usually do when they trade.
So it's not something new, when ever we feel another coins has more chance to success i think its good enough to move into that coins than just stay with the current coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: