Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:53:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just dump my coins for other coins  (Read 2155 times)
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:28:38 AM

This is so very bad, wrong decision you made finally, i am sure you sold at a loss. Why would anyone think of selling their altcoin now of all time? This is the time to hold and wait for the bullish market to come.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:21:14 PM

This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
I dump all my bitcoins and dump all my ether. Saying goodbye.

I'm surprised that you have lost confidence in the two top coins in the market, these two will always have a good future and profit, being the most popular coins in the market, yes there are emerging coins in the market, but these two coins control the market and had full community support.
There's always reasons why investors/traders changing paces in each entry that they've done, though the point still there that Bitcoin and Ethereum have a big influence around this industry maybe there's a big reason behind and whatever it is OP mentions that he's aiming for longer time frame, he's still have 4 months before the year expires since the creation of this thread.
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:31:30 PM

This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.

Hmmm, not sure if that is the smartest thing to do. If you aren't really bullish on coin you invested in, why did you even invest in it? I'm only investing in projects that I see are active, and are actually doing what they said they would, and I really am bullish about them, because they are just sitting back and shilling, they are trying to make this world a better place. Also, wouldn't say now is a great time to dump your coins. Market is finding it's bottom and is very close to it. You don't want to be that person that sold the bottom.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:22:22 PM

I will do the same if the ones I am holding are not performing well ,but sometimes if one is not careful you might sell off a gem coin for worthless coin ,this is why I don't like dumping

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:27:29 PM

I am in the same boat with you. Majority of my holdings now is EOS and USDT. I sold some of my BTC and Eth in exchange for other altcoins. Although I still keep some BTC and ETH, I am now diversifying my assets. I take some effort in this but my asset is more flexible this way.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:31:15 PM

You saying that you doing it for 5th time? I'm interesting how it was the fist 4 times. Did you get lucky or did you fail? Because if I did it 5 times successfully, I'd be a millionaire.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:37:48 PM

It is still for you to decide whether to sell or hold your coins as long as you will gain the profit that you would want to have. It is important that we'll have know when to sell and when to buy. I am also doing the same thing, I am dumping some coins for another coin and it is our own decision to do it on our own will.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:43:13 PM

I'm surprised that you have lost confidence in the two top coins in the market, these two will always have a good future and profit, being the most popular coins in the market, yes there are emerging coins in the market, but these two coins control the market and had full community support.
maybe he was more convinced that the coins he chose were very potential for the future. so he sold the top coins in the market.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:30:32 PM

Doge coin is also one of the best coin for dumping and bumping for other coins since it has some good price volatility in the long range so it will give some better profits than other but don't dump the bitcoins for others.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:20:25 PM

Verge is just a shitcoin that was shilled by mcafee and everyone bought in. Those days are gone and I'm sure the team would have cashed out by now. Better to stick with Monero as it has better use than both verge and dash combined

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:37:49 PM

I now basically just wait, but sometimes I exchange some coins for more promising ones and I think that this is the right strategy. I am not going to go completely with the cryptocurrency
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 03:39:56 PM

There is no point dumping a coin now, just hold, because the coin you think will not do well, might give you a suprise
Profit, just hold whatever coin you are holding. The best you can do is to get more and hold.

Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 08:54:05 PM

its is not a bad idea to dump one coin for the other , the fact is you should have researched about the one you are dumping and the one you are buying , dost it really worth it ? dose it have the potential to increase in value and give you profits?  these are some questions you should ask yourself so you would not dump your lambo coin for a bicycle coin  . lol.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 09:42:03 PM

I hope this your decision has paid up now. It is not always a supporting idea to dump one coin to buy another which you are not even sure of its future. Watch before you leap.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:50:09 PM

Dumping is not the solution to an investment that has plummeted. Rather, the best to do, is to consider other options, such as selling half of it, to either use for your personal needs or better still, use it to trade.
So many people who found themselves in such situation, later opted for trading and most of them who quickly mastered the act to get the skill, have been able to recover their funds.
blokklanc

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:13:07 PM

I thought you are dumping some shitcoins to buy EOS , DASH and Verge but you have dumped the two most trusted coin on
the market BTC and ETH which dominate the market by 63% . For me it seems a very bad decision, like you have replaced
your  horse to a donkey.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:46:09 PM

for me your decision is very bad.. dumping all of your bitcoins and ether for other altcoins.. well its your decision and its your asset no one can stop what you want to do..
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:49:45 PM

I usually take off then when I see that the market will soon fall. You need to feel the market very strongly to throw off everything at the peak of the market. All comes with experience.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:02:59 PM

Its always better to sell off not so good tokens and coins to buy better popular coins or tokens in the market ,I am a airdrop hunter so when ever a hunt turns out good I sell them off and buy better coins so I think its a wise decision for any crypto hunters either airdrops or bounties but its unwise to dump good coins for another good coins just have them both

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 07:34:24 PM

Why will you dump Bitcoin and Ethereum for these coins that you mentioned, I think you don't really mean it and you're joking. Anyway it is your decision and you will bd the one to enjoy the outcome of it either good or bad, all I can do is to wish you well

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: