Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:40:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just dump my coins for other coins  (Read 2154 times)
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:13:06 PM

This is the choice of each person, because today people already understand that investing in cryptocurrency has become not very profitable, but I assure you that this is a temporary procedure in order to test investor confidence. Although it is not very correct.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:18:00 PM

it all depends on your decision, but I think throwing bitcoin and ethereum is a decision that will make you regret. because soon Ethereum and Bitcoin will soon rise to the moon.

You have to see movements that are slowly improving until now. you just get carried away to the emotional blast that makes your anxiety high.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:36:07 PM

When I entered crypto space I was so unfocused that I traded gold coins for stone coins ,what I meant is I sold off good coins for bad ones ,its not a good move unless you are so sure that the coin you getting is better

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:28:38 PM

Yeah, it was a good idea, because you have bought a good coins instead of bad coins. So my congratulations!

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:32:09 PM

You have to see movements that are slowly improving until now. you just get carried away to the emotional blast that makes your anxiety high.
that sometimes makes people feel panic fast and cannot control themselves in holding back their assets. this condition clearly makes it difficult and experience is the key to success in facing the market.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:38:59 PM

This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
I dump all my bitcoins and dump all my ether. Saying goodbye.

I don't know if this is a good decision on your part, imagine exchanging the top two coins in the market for other coins, I hope your decision is good, but every investor knows that it's a must to have the top two coins in the market in your portfolio, because you are sure to make a good return of profit.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:03:55 PM

Did you make a deep investigation of each project? I mean you should always do a good research before buying coins or taking part in a bounty programme, so I would not be so sure that those tokens that you have sold are going to be worthless in the future as well.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:52:02 PM

This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
I dump all my bitcoins and dump all my ether. Saying goodbye.
I also decided to dump all my coins for the more established coins. I believe that coins that has been around for older years has better potential they grow directly proportional with Bitcoin. It's still okay to diversify investment, but with coins that is more established and really good community backing it up. It's important to always consider how much a coin can reach based on it's history track.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: