Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Noob struggling to get bitfury miner working, please help!  (Read 633 times)
bigmeta1 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:25:08 PM

I've been trying to get this working for over a week now, and I'm ready to tear my friggin hair out!!  Consider me a linux retard, I know enough to be dangerous but not enough to know what the hell I'm actually doing... I have a Redfury USB miner, I've built BFGminer from source, and I seem to have everything running correctly except for one problem... BFGminer refuses to acknowledge that I have the hardware plugged in as it won't autodetect.  I haven't figured out how to point it manually to the hardware address (mine is on /dev/ttyACM0).  I'm also trying to put run this on my own p2pool instance, and as far as I can tell I have that set up properly.  I'm completely exasperated and I just want this thing to work, is that too much to ask!?!?

If someone can get me up and running I'd be more than happy to point the miner to your address for 24 hours, thanks ahead of time!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: