Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 08:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LPC] 1 Million LeproCoins Mined! New On Comkort!  (Read 51725 times)
Symbiont

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:49:41 PM

@ nervix

just a small question - the coin has a retarget of 2016 blocks and each block has 15 seconds.
On first view it looks like to not to expect a problem.
Are you prepaired ( for the case a big miner hits the coin and the retartget will not be reached ) to fix it.
Some new coins have the problem and some already died on this problem.
To fix such a problem all i do understand source and wallets must be fixed.
Are you alone working or do you have a team behind you.
In case of RPC for example they are working and working for days and no result appears.
RPC is already listed at coinedUP and Ron Paul gave a interview on CNBC - so best conditions if i had not
the technical problem. RPC had no premine and alll the work must be done for free or depends o donation of non profit fixed miners

Thanks

very good question...

nervix, some more statements would be nice to have.

some of us are investing huge hash power. if we stop it, the coin could die... come on guy, work with us.
nervix (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:00:07 PM

@ nervix

just a small question - the coin has a retarget of 2016 blocks and each block has 15 seconds.
Are you prepaired ( for the case a big miner hits the coin and the retartget will not be reached ) to fix it.
In case of RPC for example they are working and working for days and no result appears.
RPC is already listed at coinedUP and Ron Paul gave a interview on CNBC - so best conditions if i had not
the technical problem. RPC had no premine and alll the work must be done for free or depends o donation of non profit fixed miners

Thanks

very good question...

some of us are investing huge hash power. if we stop it, the coin could die... come on guy, work with us.
hi dotnetmin, hi Symbiont,

I am sorry for being not very responsive in the last days, this is due to my daily work, that had to be done.
the main problem at the moment is the lack of coin developers within our project. we've got designers, promoters, admins,
pool owners, even web developers, but i am the only one, who is doing the core stuff. therefor i would be glad to get support from
experienced coin-devs in order to make the client and the whole system better. if you look at recently launched coins, the problem you are talking about
was often the reason, a launch flawed - look at giftcoin, oilcoin etc. with a soft launch we were able to prevent a rapid diff change,  also we
had only few to none orphans produced. but generally you are right, if there is a really big miner who will throw all his hashpower at LeproCoin,
we also have to wait till the 2016 blocks are produced. It is not very difficult to change the parameters and make the difficulty more adoptive,
but what is difficult is the rollout of the new client, ihmo

I´m mining Leprocoin [LPC] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400393.0 (VFhkf2Jt2AoNAY1mpxpKLbpsJo4sjJSKSS)
dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:27:06 PM

@ nervix

Thanks

very good question...

hi dotnetmin, hi Symbiont,

I am sorry for being not very responsive in the last days, this is due to my daily work, that had to be done.
the main problem at the moment is the lack of coin developers within our project. we've got designers, promoters, admins,
pool owners, even web developers, but i am the only one, who is doing the core stuff. therefor i would be glad to get support from
experienced coin-devs in order to make the client and the whole system better. if you look at recently launched coins, the problem you are talking about
was often the reason, a launch flawed - look at giftcoin, oilcoin etc. with a soft launch we were able to prevent a rapid diff change,  also we
had only few to none orphans produced. but generally you are right, if there is a really big miner who will throw all his hashpower at LeproCoin,
we also have to wait till the 2016 blocks are produced. It is not very difficult to change the parameters and make the difficulty more adoptive,
but what is difficult is the rollout of the new client, ihmo

Thanks for your reply. As we are talking about a problem we do not have yet it´s not so important, but good to know you are also thinking about this
and know how to ptobably fix the coin and the stuff around it.
I have no experiance, so i can´t help, sorry.
As long as LPC did not hit a exchange we a safe about this, but also without exchange it´ll become hard to stay alive in the alt coin crypto market.

Symbiont

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:57:30 PM

@ nevix: I´m a graphic designer, I´m sorry. But it could help to build up the start page like digibyte or even usde did it. Claim some rewards for helping you. Every new coin dev is doing it like this. You don´t have to do it allone. But without searching, there is no finding Wink But you have to hurry.

Let´s make a nice first page. Or even a new thread with transparent information to build up some trust in the altcoin community. Ask for help, claim rewards for some work to do, send giveaways, translate the thread in other languages...

Just take a look on other coins like digibyte (very good) or usde. Without there community they would be so big.

Let´s do it.
ckybe

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:44:24 PM

mattbigblue

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:00:39 AM

Great logo mate!

opop

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:51:30 AM

awesome!!11
ckybe

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:31:30 AM

Thanks! Here's another one)

Large Size: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4267733/LeproCoin/Lep_3D_TableB.png
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:35:10 AM

Great job on the logo

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
phaddie

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:34:45 PM

Where do we vote for the exchanges?
ckybe

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:48:34 PM

Vote for LPC here:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62803
dotnetmin

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:36:31 PM

Hey, i don´t find any block solo over 45 minutes now. Whats wrong.
phaddie

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:38:17 PM

Solo is always a gamble. Last night I found 5 blocks in about 4 minutes and then went and hour without one.
dotnetmin

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:05:47 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 02:23:51 PM by dotnetmin

Solo is always a gamble. Last night I found 5 blocks in about 4 minutes and then went and hour without one.

What hash do you have ? The lower diffi goes for me it´s getting harder to find blocks solo Huh

Poolerino is finding nearly all blocks. Hash should be better parted to other pools
mattbigblue

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:43:43 PM

guys, can any of You post it on Russian asylum forum?

www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1uszhd/pls_add_leprocoin_comment_if_you_support_lpc/

we need to get votes there, cause nethashrate is falling a lot! diff is 0,08 now..if this coin won't hit exchange, it will just die  Sad I can't mine it more, cause it's just to big of a risk.

phaddie

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:55:40 PM

What hash do you have ? The lower diffi goes for me it´s getting harder to find blocks solo Huh

Poolerino is finding nearly all blocks. Hash should be better parted to other pools

I was soloing with a single r9 290, for 8 hours last night.  went from 150 to 330ish coins.  I also had 6 orphans.
phaddie

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:56:37 PM

How do I vote for it on coinedup?  We will not get on crypsty based on our size right now.
Mikellev

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:08:40 PM

We dont even have near 50%, so some others must find blocks...

Tenchi

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 03:15:17 PM

How do I vote for it on coinedup?  We will not get on crypsty based on our size right now.

upvote here and write a comment:
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1uszhd/pls_add_leprocoin_comment_if_you_support_lpc/

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
dotnetmin

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:33:58 PM

guys, can any of You post it on Russian asylum forum?

www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1uszhd/pls_add_leprocoin_comment_if_you_support_lpc/

we need to get votes there, cause nethashrate is falling a lot! diff is 0,08 now..if this coin won't hit exchange, it will just die  Sad I can't mine it more, cause it's just to big of a risk.

what a risk do you take ?  In the end you have too see the numbers of miners and not the only the nethash.
Russian people have not the hardware equipment but the numbers of supporters who are interested in this coin.

100Mh of a pump miner or dump miner community we do not need for stablize a good working coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: