Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best place to find / post memes  (Read 83 times)
j4k0b (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

I have developed a website for Bitcoin and other crypto memes: https://coinhumor.com/

I would appreciate everyone signing up and posting or commenting on memes! If anything doesn't work, let me know about it and I will fix it as soon as possible.

I am looking forward to seeing your posts on my site!

Greetings!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SaintGraal

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

I know Bitrewards project posts some good memes, you can contact them.
j4k0b (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:55:57 PM

I know Bitrewards project posts some good memes, you can contact them.
You're right, they do post some great memes. Thank you
brian_fargo

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:35:33 PM

Reddit of course. And Google Image too. But duplicate content will take you nowhere. Go for unique content only. Good luck!
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

Reddit of course. And Google Image too. But duplicate content will take you nowhere. Go for unique content only. Good luck!
I agree with you. It would be best if he goes for unique content because people can find these memes on other sites. The more the content is original, the more people will come to your website as it gets more famous. I am sure you are a creative person. And to be honest with you, the meme website is a great idea because people are fed up with the seriousness and they want to see something funny rather than the price drop.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

Apart from the above suggestions:

1. Add the ability to edit & delete our own comments.
2. Add the ability to flag someone else's post (meme).
3. To encourage users to post original memes, you might want to consider adding an option to promote their social media accounts or their websites (ex. Add those information above each meme).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
j4k0b (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

I agree with you. It would be best if he goes for unique content because people can find these memes on other sites. The more the content is original, the more people will come to your website as it gets more famous. I am sure you are a creative person. And to be honest with you, the meme website is a great idea because people are fed up with the seriousness and they want to see something funny rather than the price drop.

Yeah, I am sure this will help me, thanks! Smiley
As my main goal with this project, I want to create a community and platform for people to find and post crypto related memes. On Reddit the memes are mixed up with serious discussions and news, but I always looked for a place to have a good laugh at some memes. Do you think there is a market / target for this niche or am I the only one that thinks this way?
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

I love memes especially the dank ones. And when it comes to memes about crypto, I just visit "Bitcoin Expert" page on Facebook. Try ro check it out, I'm pretty sure you will relate and laugh at the same time Grin.

Going back to the topic, honestly I don't prefer to visit his website not because the quality of his memes are poor but because it's hassle to do so. I just don't like to create a new tab and open a new website in order to see memes where in the first place I can have it while browsing my news feed at the same time, I know that it sounds so lazy but that's what I'm really thinking about.

@OP - I suggest you to make a meme page on FB. Through this, I'm sure your memes can now attract likers easily and maybe goes viral, who knows?
j4k0b (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

Apart from the above suggestions:

1. Add the ability to edit & delete our own comments.
2. Add the ability to flag someone else's post (meme).
3. To encourage users to post original memes, you might want to consider adding an option to promote their social media accounts or their websites (ex. Add those information above each meme).

These are some great ideas! Thanks Smiley
j4k0b (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

I love memes especially the dank ones. And when it comes to memes about crypto, I just visit "Bitcoin Expert" page on Facebook. Try ro check it out, I'm pretty sure you will relate and laugh at the same time Grin.

Going back to the topic, honestly I don't prefer to visit his website not because the quality of his memes are poor but because it's hassle to do so. I just don't like to create a new tab and open a new website in order to see memes where in the first place I can have it while browsing my news feed at the same time, I know that it sounds so lazy but that's what I'm really thinking about.

@OP - I suggest you to make a meme page on FB. Through this, I'm sure your memes can now attract likers easily and maybe goes viral, who knows?

Yeah I've already been doing this on Instagram and have 700+ followers, but it's just not the same. Maybe it will be when I get more followers. Smiley

Thanks for your opinion Smiley
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:27:01 PM

Yeah I've already been doing this on Instagram and have 700+ followers, but it's just not the same. Maybe it will be when I get more followers. Smiley

Thanks for your opinion Smiley
Dont rush up because gaining lots of followers wont really happen overnights which it will gradually increases but the factor should be considered about is the uniqueness and the application of those ideas above given by other members too.I do see those factor will be worthy to take a shot.I love memes specially to those non serious ones.Reddit is one of the common place but still im still coming back and looking for something new.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: