Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sleep vs Cryptos (or vice versa)  (Read 440 times)
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

you could try melatonin, but check with your doctor/pharmacist 1st

Melatonin is a hormon
quite usefull for sleep but I prefer to use it ONLY when I travel over the oceans and cross timezones.

some more ideas on how to improve sleep can be found on this topic:
https://www.marksdailyapple.com/17-ways-to-improve-your-sleep/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jateng

Activity: 1260
Merit: 148

Think Different

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

Are you getting less sleep since your involvement in cryptos started? Has it pushed you into insomnia? Has it changed your sleeping patterns? What do you do to stay afloat?

I do not have a major adjustment when I became involved to crypto. Before I did crypto, I always sleep late at night then woke up late in the morning. It is my daily routine so no big adjustments in my sleeping time. I get used to it easily. The only adjustment I made is in my reading hobby. I am not a kind of person who loves to do a research and read things especially in forums. But I have to read since I have to learn.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

Are you getting less sleep since your involvement in cryptos started? Has it pushed you into insomnia? Has it changed your sleeping patterns? What do you do to stay afloat?

I am certainly getting less sleep since my involvement in cryptos started. It is affecting my sleeping patterns in the sense that I no longer have fixed hours I go to bed every night (or in the mornings I should say). I do try to catch up on sleep - even during odd hours, but it is easier said than done with unscheduled emergencies and what not. That being said, it is certainly not a healthy situation - and will impact my health negatively if left unchecked. I can't help to wonder how many of you are experiencing the same challenge and what you're doing to address it - if anything at all. Tips and suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you.

I don't even think i do have enough sleep any more since I took part in Cryptocurrency it has been one research to another and which at the end of the day I end up feeling dizzy and tired which I will have to sleep around 1:00am the next day. But not having a enough sleep should be that one is doing something meaningful and will definitely pay up at later end.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

Getting enough sleep is something really important. Last year when I first learned about crypto I couldn't get enough of it and would usually spend a lot of additional hours catching up with the market or doing research. Since the market was so fast paced at the time I really thought I had to put in these hours to stay on top of the game. You don't need to be a genius to realize that this led to a very unhealthy situation. Eventually when the bear market came around I seized the opportunity to take a breather. And this year without crypto made me realize that our health is our biggest asset. Treasure it.

Something I would really recommend is to stick to your natural sleeping routine and ban all screens 1 hour prior to your bed time. Reading a book or doing some exercise will be very beneficial if you're struggling with insomnia.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

Sleep is more important that we give credit for.
#Fun fact, you can not ever catch up on  hours of sleep lost#.
Sleep is so important for healthy life, memory formation and cognitive function and much more that I feel any investment that deprives you of this surely in the long term isn't worth it.
Ask yourself, What will be the point in being fortunate to get rich with your investments if you're mentally unstable and lead a diseased life?
My opinion, not worth it.
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:25:13 PM

Same with me but rest is surely important. I think one shouldn't overwork or overthinking as research has shown it to be the leading cause of depression. For me, I'm starting with a schedule I must keep up with everyday, sleep is exactly 6 hours in my plan.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: