Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 03:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is my Newb-thread. and i'd like to discuss some real issues.  (Read 608 times)
SteveoMB (OP)

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:51:10 PM

So. I'm Steveo from Germany and this is my first comment.
Years of innovations are running at full speed and the Bitcoin has grown. Bitcoin's little brothers and sisters came out of nowhere and baited a lot of unprofessional greedy people to markets like Coinex, Cryptsy or Mt-gox. Since im new to this "business", I  was recently asking myself if all the promises and prophecies can be hold.

As the first of its kind Bitcoin or better to say their cultists prayed that BTC WILL become mankind's new opportunity to make a few minor things better. Like fair payment-conditions, a transparent system, fee-free transactions. No more world hunger. Wait what?

Yeah. In order to powerup their products many cultists and even the developers of each and every single cryptocurrency used words like "secure", "fair, "transparent", "the future of payments" for "everyone on the world" or "so amazing. wow."

And since everything in the internet we read so far is true, also this is the shiny truth. Because everything that glitters is gold. Yep.

Well, we have some serious issues here. On one hand we have the greedyness in peoples minds and on the other hand we have some real problems to solve, like a bad banking system and a dark-gray future when it comes to sustainability and everything that depends on open-minded solution-oriented thinking.

In the last 30 days we had a flood of new currencies with different names and different aims. I saw sexcoin, unobtanium, dogecoin, kittehcoin, cagecoin and even "coinye west coin".

If i were the FBI or NSA and tried to prevent serious cryptocurrencies
from succeeding, I would do the same and create a lot of scamcoins to discredit this innovative cryptocurrency-market.
Therefor I, as a newb in cryptocurrencies recommend wise decisions when it comes to buy new "alt-coins".

8/10  alt-coins aim for hyping speculations and big earnings through premined coins.

Therefor i recommend a good decision when you want to invest in an alternate-cryptocurrency.

I'd like to hear a few opinions.  Wink

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
MrMoth

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:03:23 PM

...are you implying that the NSA and FBI create scamcoins to discredit cryptocurrency?
SteveoMB (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:09:04 PM

whoever it does. either greedy shitheads or real institutions in order to lower the reputation.
i dont think its a good thing that "crapcoin" (i dont wanna blame that in particular), "coinye west coin" or "paul krugman coin" are coming out of nowhere and try to revolutionize the world...

nastybit

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:14:54 PM

FBI and NSA can find a better way to stop cryptocurrencies, don't you think? Maybe you are new, maybe not, but this is going on for years already, no nsa/fbi/<xxx> involved, only greedy people looking to make a quick profit
SteveoMB (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:15:38 PM

by the way. i srsly wanna know if my english is -readable-. If not- give me advice. thanks.

MrMoth

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:22:07 PM

Your english is great. I teach ESL in America, and you're totally clear and understandable. Need some work on spelling and usage of commas, though.

Commas are a bitch to be honest. Most english speakers make mistakes with commas.

I think that the bullshitcoins are either greedy people looking to scam people out of money or bored people looking for laughs. Probably a combination of both. Bored greedy people looking to scam for laughs.
mistress_magpie

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Retired from the mistressing business

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:24:01 PM

I would agree with you that scamcoins discredit cryptocurrency, although I don't think there needs be a conspiracy - the ordinary behaviour of greedy people can do it as well as a hidden cabal.

1MEuWAgzeArG9sittnqhuTHkMtgvirZvuS
SteveoMB (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:35:17 PM

Your english is great. I teach ESL in America, and you're totally clear and understandable. Need some work on spelling and usage of commas, though.

Commas are a bitch to be honest. Most english speakers make mistakes with commas.

I think that the bullshitcoins are either greedy people looking to scam people out of money or bored people looking for laughs. Probably a combination of both. Bored greedy people looking to scam for laughs.
Thank you!
--------
If The NSA and FBI would really want to kill the crypts they will invest a few % of their budget and launch a 51% attack on the bitcoin network.
It will cost them only 50mils to get the hardware necessary for this.

Once the trust in the security of the bitcoin network will be shaken a lot of alts will crumble easy.

But again , they don't intend to kill bitcoin or the cryptos yet and I'm sure they will not make a move against it too soon.
This is not the same for people dealing with cypto business without proper papers.

well. maybe a marketcap of 13 billion $ wasnt enough for an intervention? btw: some rumors say that fbi hold the biggest btc-wallet? - maybe they really dont wanna kill cryptos Smiley
--------
I would agree with you that scamcoins discredit cryptocurrency, although I don't think there needs be a conspiracy - the ordinary behaviour of greedy people can do it as well as a hidden cabal.

Well, yeah you are right. But when, just in the slightest, the economy builds his pillars on BTC or other cryptos i would assume, that the richest interact due to lost power's... everthing so far is too good to be true Smiley)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: