Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:09:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC -> USD -> bank  (Read 623 times)
kosuke85 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:07:16 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2014, 11:19:44 PM by kosuke85

I've browsed around a bit and found campbx for exchanging my btc to usd and then transferring to my bank account. I was wondering if there are any better ones out there or if this one is reputable?

edit: please don't offer to personally exchange currencies for me. I am not so gullible.
ZipThru

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:40:45 AM

STAY AWAY FROM CampBX! I initiated a wire on 12-15-2013 for $16,000 USD and they never sent the wire but claimed they tried and it failed so I sent them proof that they did not even try to send it and they quit responding to my support tickets. They are selectively scamming people! Search a little more about them and you will see. Check their Facebook, nothing but complaints of people not getting their money.
navigatrix

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:11:11 AM

Soooo.....

Thanx for warning us about who NOT to use.

Who do you recommend? I'm also new to crypto, and i want to know if I want to drawn down some of my bitcoins/altcoins into USD, I will see my $$, and in reasonable time.

Thanks for asking the question, kosuke

jonanon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:19:30 AM

Your better off finding someone locally to sell your BTC to, I would not trust any exchange to hold my money....?
ZipThru

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:56:10 AM

Soooo.....

Thanx for warning us about who NOT to use.

Who do you recommend? I'm also new to crypto, and i want to know if I want to drawn down some of my bitcoins/altcoins into USD, I will see my $$, and in reasonable time.

Thanks for asking the question, kosuke

localbitcoins.com  ……I have found love! I've sold thousands of dollars worth of BTC on there without a hitch!
Simcom

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:33:18 AM

I think coinbase is the one most people recommend.  I have used it to buy bitcoin, worked great.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:34:27 AM

I've not sold Bitcoins yet, but countless times I read that people should avoid sending to banks via exchanges, and instead opt for localbitcoins/Bittylicious/BitBargain etc due to low fees, convenience and success rates.

I would seriously consider the alternative options before settling for a potentially high risk bank move.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: