Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ---> CloudCrypter.Net - Make your own coin (ALT)! <-- Starting at 0.04 BTC !  (Read 2994 times)
iqacid

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:50:22 PM

RIP altcoins
CheekyChappy

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:02:17 PM

Seems a sad day for the original Bitcoin project. At least Litecoin brought something new with quality to the party... now there are hundreds of ridiculous coins with no prospects and no devs....

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
cleanCloud

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:38:31 PM

coingen copycat

The next step ==> build your own coin generator website in seconds Cool
Grin
i work on it ^^ !!
CodingSerivce

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

LOL

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 07:49:41 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 08:06:31 PM by CodingSerivce

I just got my coin..

GREAT

anarchyx

Activity: 480
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:01:24 PM

Yay, more shitcoins without a developer behind them! Just what we need.

Do you do anything other than yell scam and complain?  Your post history would agree with me:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101773;sa=showPosts

Not trying to hate on you directly, but fk man I can't stand people that are assholes for no reason. Life must have really given you a shit deal or something. 

learn2relax

-X
CodingSerivce

LOL

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 01:44:05 PM

Yay, more shitcoins without a developer behind them! Just what we need.

Do you do anything other than yell scam and complain?  Your post history would agree with me:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101773;sa=showPosts

Not trying to hate on you directly, but fk man I can't stand people that are assholes for no reason. Life must have really given you a shit deal or something. 

learn2relax

-X

hehe

MrBTC (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:10:53 PM

Looks very interesting, I make a booking:] Thanks and good luck to you ..

thanks alot , we added live chat and contact form for support
Blade Walker

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:10:08 AM

Death of the alt clone coin is near, time to cash in for btc or 2nd gen nxt/emunie while you can!
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 09:04:01 AM

Nice site OP! Do you plan to include CPU based algo's in the future?

________

Why is it a bad thing that anyone can create their own currency to be used for whatever purpose? Each one expands the crypto-economy into a very diverse global network. If anything this decentralization of currency/money/stock (which I just call bitcoin collectively anymore (not the branded Bitcoin), as none of those 3 words accurately describe it) is exactly what the bitcoin protocol set out to accomplish. I am not quite sure why everyone has a problem with that. This is open source at its finest.

Anyone thinking simply using this site and their clone becoming the next Bitcoin is far deluded, to be sure. 100s of altcoins already exist of varying prospects good , non-existent, or terrible.

The existence of CoinYe is one borne of the fad mentality like Dogecoin and others, and in the grand scheme of things will likely go nowhere. But what if CoinYe is someday the exclusive way to buy Kanye West albums, and Doge is the default currency of 4chan and other meme-culture sites. A longshot perhaps, but not off the table either. Each can be it's own unique sub-economy.

However, with a real purpose behind it, makes great starting material for a Digital Autonomous Company. A clone by itself is quite useless, but can be used as a placeholder coin to estimate the BTC value of a new idea or needed service. Invictus Innovations is using this model (and basically invented it as far as I am aware) by releasing Protoshares as an early stake in Bitshares and other DACs they develop. Protoshares itself is not meant to be anything special or ground-breaking, just a means of market/investor interest and and project funding should the idea of it be potentially worth something. At the time of BitShares release, Protoshares will be exchanged for the real article. As Protoshares are doing fairly well, it means people buying them have faith in their efforts, and that faith may be rewarded backed by a great new service that Bitcoin needs, like BitShares.

http://letstalkbitcoin.com/dac-revisited/#.Us0UrfRDujZ

No different than buying early stocks in an innovative new company seeking funding. Also no different is if the devs/company/idea fails to take off, the stocks are worthless just the same. In my eyes cryptocoins are much more than simple replacements for fiat currency. Much more. Each coin when wielded properly can become the basis for something much more than "yet another Altcoin" of unclear purpose beyond existing.

Bitcoin is just the first widely used beta test of blockchain technology, we need to get over that fact and embrace what comes next in the form of a multi-faceted digital economy built of 100s of independent networks that operate with no borders or central institutions. With Open Transactions, Coloredcoins, BitShares, and other decentralized exchange platforms, the possibilities are endless.

CaptainBeck

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:24:17 AM

Nice site OP! Do you plan to include CPU based algo's in the future?

________

Why is it a bad thing that anyone can create their own currency to be used for whatever purpose? Each one expands the crypto-economy into a very diverse global network. If anything this decentralization of currency/money/stock (which I just call bitcoin collectively anymore (not the branded Bitcoin), as none of those 3 words accurately describe it) is exactly what the bitcoin protocol set out to accomplish. I am not quite sure why everyone has a problem with that. This is open source at its finest.

Anyone thinking simply using this site and their clone becoming the next Bitcoin is far deluded, to be sure. 100s of altcoins already exist of varying prospects good , non-existent, or terrible.

The existence of CoinYe is one borne of the fad mentality like Dogecoin and others, and in the grand scheme of things will likely go nowhere. But what if CoinYe is someday the exclusive way to buy Kanye West albums, and Doge is the default currency of 4chan and other meme-culture sites. A longshot perhaps, but not off the table either. Each can be it's own unique sub-economy.

However, with a real purpose behind it, makes great starting material for a Digital Autonomous Company. A clone by itself is quite useless, but can be used as a placeholder coin to estimate the BTC value of a new idea or needed service. Invictus Innovations is using this model (and basically invented it as far as I am aware) by releasing Protoshares as an early stake in Bitshares and other DACs they develop. Protoshares itself is not meant to be anything special or ground-breaking, just a means of market/investor interest and and project funding should the idea of it be potentially worth something. At the time of BitShares release, Protoshares will be exchanged for the real article. As Protoshares are doing fairly well, it means people buying them have faith in their efforts, and that faith may be rewarded backed by a great new service that Bitcoin needs, like BitShares.

http://letstalkbitcoin.com/dac-revisited/#.Us0UrfRDujZ

No different than buying early stocks in an innovative new company seeking funding. Also no different is if the devs/company/idea fails to take off, the stocks are worthless just the same. In my eyes cryptocoins are much more than simple replacements for fiat currency. Much more. Each coin when wielded properly can become the basis for something much more than "yet another Altcoin" of unclear purpose beyond existing.

Bitcoin is just the first widely used beta test of blockchain technology, we need to get over that fact and embrace what comes next in the form of a multi-faceted digital economy built of 100s of independent networks that operate with no borders or central institutions. With Open Transactions, Coloredcoins, BitShares, and other decentralized exchange platforms, the possibilities are endless.

Im fine with new coins that looks to carve out their own market based on something new with the coin. Something that sees a weakness in other coins and looks to improve on it. That way we make better and better coins that will truly achieve what bitcoiners believe is the future, but at the moment we are seeing just clone coins that dont improve in anyway other than a name. Whats the point in clones with no difference from the rest??
jesusweb

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:01:23 PM

CloudCrypter.Net - Scam site

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391086.msg4378878#msg4378878

Dime: 74r2RkvRswFCCBubjZnNULKMnyA7aQjMrK | Lotto: LnPMkqhGv4cAaFCPh7mxt6nBDi8Y6kz8qw | Catcoin: 9Z5Q87sYwAwFLnTkK7UzBR9qxACZ3PzkKW
 If need promote a coin contact me ...
gensen

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 08:44:35 PM

Scam site

Confirm the Scammer scammed me from 0.1 BTC for making coins

Scam site

Real G&G Exchange Buy, Sell Bitcoin and Litecoin www.btctotal.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print