Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH] [YUM] BaconBits - A coin so good you'll want to eat it!  (Read 22826 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:49:47 PM

lol nice scam
raminnoodle (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:07:43 PM

lol nice scam

It was stated in the initial post that 1+-% was going to be premined for give aways and bounties. Iv been totally transparent from the beginning. I even released the windows wallet early to prevent pool instamine.

ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:10:43 PM

lol nice scam

It was stated in the initial post that 1+-% was going to be premined for give aways and bounties. Iv been totally transparent from the beginning. I even released the windows wallet early to prevent pool instamine.

2.5% of your premine for giveaway and your "official pool" bettercoin scammed 90% of what we mined.

Keep scamming.
raminnoodle (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:14:53 PM

lol nice scam

2.5% of your premine for giveaway and your "official pool" bettercoin scammed 90% of what we mined.

Keep scamming.

Please do the math. It was 1.5% I also had the owner of the block explorer put Baconbits immediately on the site to show full transparency the owner can confirm this.

I was notified that Bettercoin fixed the payment issues, is this not true?
ymer

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:22:15 PM

lol nice scam

Keep scamming.

Please do the math. It was 1.5% I also had the owner of the block explorer put Baconbits immediately on the site to show full transparency the owner can confirm this.

Right now you hold 3/4 of all the mined coins, and the difficulty keeps going up, block target is now 2 minutes.

Even if the difficulty stayed like it is right now finding a block every 2 minutes, it would take the network 20 days do catch up with you.

1440 minutes/day
1 block every 2 min = 1440/2 = 720 blocks a day
720 blocks a day * 30 = 21,600
450,000 / 21,600 = 20.83 days for the whole network to mine 450k bacoins at current difficulty.

And Bettercoin promised to check and post my user activity, he hasn't and won't.
bettercoinpool

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:34:02 PM

lol nice scam

Keep scamming.

And Bettercoin promised to check and post my user activity, he hasn't and won't.

We will, I just won't jump RIGHT NOW because some kid asking me to suck his dick, making baseless accusations screaming scam at a NEUTRAL pool operator.  We're pretty good @ what we do, but even if we wanted to somehow 'scam' coins through the pool, I'm afraid we wouldn't know how -- so chill out and you will get exact extracts of your user / worker activity out of mysql.  Meanwhile - let this coin have its fair chance, will you?

reasen

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:39:21 PM

Care to explain this?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Fair launch my ass. Every normal block rewards 30 bacoins, and the coin author instamined the first block that is equivalent to 15,000 normal blocks:

At the moment of this post 5435 blocks have been mined = 163,050 coins, and the creator already has 3x that ammount from the instamine = 450,000

https://i.imgur.com/BoOjuqw.png

Thanks for advertise just stop mining bacon coins.
ymer

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:43:42 PM

Right now creator holds 3/4 of all the mined coins, and the difficulty keeps going up, block target is now 2 minutes.

Even if the difficulty stayed like it is right now finding a block every 2 minutes, it would take the network 20 days do catch up with you.

1440 minutes/day
450,000 / 21,600 = 20.83 days for the whole network to mine 450k bacoins at current difficulty.

KosherBacon

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:52:18 PM

If you're looking for a pool that does what it says, mine has plenty of room for extra hashes.

http://yum.baconpool.com
bettercoinpool

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:54:56 PM

If you're looking for a pool that does what it says, mine has plenty of room for extra hashes.

Ganging up... lol with a guy who'll be proven an idiot once I get his account activity exports... nice.  Very classy actually, baconpool.  This is too kindergarden'y

erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:10:51 PM

I have made 3.5 bacon on the bettercoin pool @ 56k on my 560 gtx since last night at 11:58 pm. Not sure if that is good or what but at least I have some bacon. Cheesy

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:11:58 PM

WTS 550 YUM PM or msg here with offers selling for BTC will sell all at once or in pieces.
RENDERING

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:14:26 PM

Pool Open To Public http://yum.coinarmy.com

Here is our setup:

BLOCK FINDER BONUS
Stratum
VARDIFF
Every 1 Min block stats update
Every 10 Seconds Dashboard Stats update
Instant payout once a block is confirmed
PPLNS
2% Fee
Payouts every 1 minute
DDOS Protection
Mobile friendly interface. (tablet and phone)
Dedicated Staff (We are here everyday for you)

Come join the army! Smiley
raminnoodle (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:14:31 PM

lol nice scam

Keep scamming.

Right now you hold 3/4 of all the mined coins, and the difficulty keeps going up, block target is now 2 minutes.

1440 minutes/day

Iv been making it rain Baconbits.. the reason for the 1.5% premine was for wait for it...  PROMOTIONS (as stated from the very very beginning) you will see several threads in the next few days with give away. You should participate in some!

Bettercoin please check into his account.
orco#2

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:13:50 PM

Fuck that Queer Ymer

That little baby child needs to grow up

I would not service any request you made either.  your a punk, and asshole, and an obvious faggot.  I am ultimately a good person, but I so wish I could steal something from you or hurt you in some deep and meaningful way.

You are the worst piece of shit.  Crying about 40 minutes of your time.  God I wish I could cut your throat and watch you die.

*I hate you

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
VST

Activity: 70

Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:22:21 PM

Fuck that Queer Ymer

I would not service any request you made either.  your a punk, and asshole, and an obvious faggot.  I am ultimately a good person, but I so wish I could steal something from you or hurt you in some deep and meaningful way.

You are the worst piece of shit.  Crying about 40 minutes of your time.  God I wish I could cut your throat and watch you die.

*I hate you

The fuck is your problem?

I'm Kanye West
chickenliver55

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:22:36 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2014, 08:06:18 PM by chickenliver55

people need to chill with thinking its a scam coin,the devs only mined 1.5 percent of the coin if i did the math right 450,000 of 30 million is 1.5 and lets hope them give most of it, i think its a fair launch the devs need coin to promote and give away, to spread the word
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:25:52 PM

Fuck that Queer Ymer

*I hate you

That is AGGRESSIVE !!!
orco#2

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:27:54 PM

I too have yet to have my morning my coffee.  I mean him no real harm, but I do hate him.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:31:31 PM

Just because a few noobs crying scam doesn't mean pools are not doing their job.  Noobs just got to be patient. 

-tb-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: