Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:57:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBrew Promotion!  (Read 2923 times)
edd (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2011, 05:28:29 PM

First off, let me say thanks to everyone who has purchased coffee or tea from BitBrew. Many of you have had very kind words to say about the site, the product, and, most surprisingly, me.

So here's an incentive for you to help me answer that ubiquitous bitcoin criticism, "What can I actually buy with bitcoins that I would really want?"

If you bought coffee or tea from BitBrew.net after June 19th, refer a new customer and they can enter the email address you used when you made your purchase as a single-use only coupon code to receive 10 % off their purchase. Once their bitcoins are confirmed, I'll email you a coupon code good for 15% off your next order!

15% off coupon codes will only be distributed for bringing in new customers. If you can't convince anyone to try one of our premium products, you may use your own email to get 10% off your next order but you will not receive the 15% off coupon code.

But wait, there's more!

Procrastinators, you're in luck. Make a purchase before Septmeber 30th at regular price, and you can also refer a new customer to receive your 15% off coupon code!

Still around.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reckman

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 06:49:23 PM

+1
 Cool site.
nefanon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 06:53:50 PM

+1

Very well designed site, we need more like this!
edd (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2011, 08:56:09 PM

Thanks guys.

Remember, you only need to convince one of your friends to try BitBrew to get your 15% discount!

Still around.
Reckman

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 01:35:54 PM

Up
edd (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 12:42:53 AM

After much consideration, I’ve decided to bestow the highest BitBrew honor upon one of my favorite Bitcoin related sites.

Introducing The Bitcoinduit Blend!

BitBrew’s roaster has taken a selection of high quality beans from Colombia, Panama, and Brazil to create a blend worthy of the BitBrew and Bitcoinduit names.

I’ve also created a special Round to celebrate this joyous occasion: The BitBrew-Bitcoinduit Round.

I can’t think of a better way to spend all those extra bitcoins you’ve won.

Still around.
ErgoOne

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 01:21:14 AM

And I have just taste-tested Edd's Ethiopian Harrar.  Harrar is one of my favorite varietals.  Once upon a time I had an incomparable cup of Harrar made by an Ethiopian chef who had just opened his own restaurant where I was living.  None of the Harrar I've found since has *quite* stood up to that memory (perhaps because the breakfast he cooked me with it was wonderful) Wink, but a couple have come close.  This comes *very* close -- a lovely, medium-dark roast fresh cup of rich, low-acid coffee that nonetheless had a slight *zing* to it.  I can't quite manage all those comparisons to oak, chocolate, fruit and flowers that coffee connoisseurs have adopted from the wine world, but take it from me that this coffee is excellent.

And so was the price.  I see that prices have gone up a bit since I ordered two weeks ago, but only enough to compensate for a somewhat weakened bitcoin.  I will hope that they come down again when the market gets stronger -- meanwhile, I will be ordering from Edd again.

Tomorrow morning I'll be trying the Sumatra, after which I'll post another review.
edd (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2011, 04:37:11 PM

Just wanted to remind everyone that the "Refer a Friend" promotion is still going on at BitBrew.

I've also refrained from raising prices due to the currently falling exchange rate:

Guatemala Joe  BTC 0.75
Peruvian Pick Me Up  BTC 0.95   
Karmic Sumatra  BTC 0.95   
Fancy French Vanilla  BTC 0.49   
Smooooth Hazelnut Cream  BTC 0.49   
Southern Belle Roasted Pecan  BTC 0.49   
Sip Me, I'm Irish  BTC 0.49   
Simply Sensual Caramel Vanilla  BTC 0.49   
Sweetness is Swiss Chocolate Almond  BTC 0.49   
Darwinian Delight  BTC 0.99   
Edd's Ethiopian Harrar  BTC 0.95   
Jamaican Blue Mountain  BTC 1.45   
Kona Extra Fancy  BTC 0.95   
Cup of Excellence® Coffee - Brazil  BTC 1.45
Cup of Excellence® Coffee - El Salvador  BTC 1.45   
Cup of Excellence® Coffee - Honduras  BTC 1.45   
Cup of Excellence® Coffee - Nicaragua  BTC 1.45   
Cozy Cinnamon Vanilla Viennese  BTC 0.49   
Fabulous French Roast  BTC 0.95   
Straight from San Antonio  BTC 0.49   
Austin's Own  BTC 0.95   
Edd's Ethiopian Harrar - Decaf  BTC 0.95   
Karmic Sumatra - Decaf  BTC 0.95   
Fabulous French Roast - Decaf  BTC 0.95
Assam  BTC 0.45   
Lapsang souchong  BTC 0.45   
English Breakfast  BTC 0.45   
English Breakfast - Decaf  BTC 0.45
Darjeeling  BTC 0.45
Gunpowder Green  BTC 0.45
Oolong  BTC 0.45
Earl Grey  BTC 0.45
Chamomile  BTC 0.45
Rooibos  BTC 0.45
Lemongrass Ginger  BTC 0.45
Lavender Mint  BTC 0.45
Herbal Berry  BTC 0.60   
Bitcoinduit Blend  BTC 0.99

And International Shipping is still just BTC 1.50

Still around.
Reckman

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 02:34:31 AM

Just got mine today, smells amazing =) Thanks
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 02:16:10 PM

I've been procrastinating purchasing coffee based on how high (perhaps unrealistically) I expect BTC to be valued at. I ran out of edd's fantastic beans a few weeks ago and I can't wait any longer -- definitely going to try getting a mate to try this out. The beans are shipped in a very thoughtful quality reclosable airlock bag and the beans are incredibly aromatic and delicious. Edd's care to detail, customer satisfaction, and quality overall is an ideal example of how free markets can self-regulate with everyone involved in the transaction being a winner. I was practically begging the owner to cut me in on the deal a couple months ago I was so excited by what I received and how edd does business. (by the way, that offer's still up!  Tongue  Cheesy )

(but damn - I just realized I purchased back in May -- will that 15%-off coupon ever expire?)
edd (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2011, 03:32:59 PM

Just got mine today, smells amazing =) Thanks

Thank you for the referral! Your 15% coupon code has been emailed to you.

I've been procrastinating purchasing coffee based on how high (perhaps unrealistically) I expect BTC to be valued at. I ran out of edd's fantastic beans a few weeks ago and I can't wait any longer -- definitely going to try getting a mate to try this out. The beans are shipped in a very thoughtful quality reclosable airlock bag and the beans are incredibly aromatic and delicious. Edd's care to detail, customer satisfaction, and quality overall is an ideal example of how free markets can self-regulate with everyone involved in the transaction being a winner. I was practically begging the owner to cut me in on the deal a couple months ago I was so excited by what I received and how edd does business. (by the way, that offer's still up!  Tongue  Cheesy )

(but damn - I just realized I purchased back in May -- will that 15%-off coupon ever expire?)

I was planning on setting the coupons to expire at the end of October, but there might be some wiggle room for the temporally challenged.  Wink

Still around.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2011, 09:22:29 PM

Anyone want to send me one of those coupons, I think I am ready to try bitbrew!

ErgoOne

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 03:11:30 AM

Don't have any coupons, but the coffee Edd sells is good.  I've got another batch on order already, and expect I'll be buying from him regularly.  (His Ethiopian Harrar is superb.)
forexmasterja

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2011, 03:49:00 AM

+1 for selling the Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee.

Smiley

--** First Jamaican Bitcoin User **--
1JamaicaYQvsBkvm5JcurQBA9Kz969nsqe
Revolutionary Money Making Cloud Miner - https://cex.io/r/0/forexmasterja/0/
Andre Jensen (World Bitcoin Exchange)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2011, 09:53:34 AM

the best coffee, I have Sweetness is Swiss Chocolate Almond  BTC 0.49  arrived 2 weeks ago quarter left now order coming soon edd thanks mate.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2011, 09:55:19 PM

So far, none of the codes/addresses sent to me have worked.  Sad

edd (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2011, 11:32:21 PM

So far, none of the codes/addresses sent to me have worked.  Sad

Littleshop,

I was a little behind in getting the last few codes entered. I usually wait until the bitcoins show up in my wallet before updating everything and sometimes that happens while I'm sleeping or at my day job.

PM me and we'll straighten this out.  Smiley

Still around.
Thralen

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 20, 2011, 09:07:19 PM

Figured I'd drop a note in here: Received my two 12 oz Jamaican blue mountain today. Excellent coffee. I knew I was in for a treat when I received a reply saying something like "We'll roast that on Thursday and get it shipped on Friday".

Great Job, highly recommend Bitbrew...

Thralen

Supporting bitcoin as best I can with 1. mining, 2. buying with bitcoin, 3. selling (or trying to) for bitcoin. If you make a donation to:  1MahzUUEYJrZ4VbPRm2h5itGZKEguGVZK1  I'll get it into circulation.
edd (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2011, 09:41:29 PM

Figured I'd drop a note in here: Received my two 12 oz Jamaican blue mountain today. Excellent coffee. I knew I was in for a treat when I received a reply saying something like "We'll roast that on Thursday and get it shipped on Friday".

Great Job, highly recommend Bitbrew...

Thralen

Thanks for the great feedback, Thralen.

One reason I haven't been too worried about a new SCI is that I like manually replying to my customers, letting them know exactly what's going on with their order.

Still around.
deherbs

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 07:49:26 AM

Bought the Jamaican blue mountain and it's amazing!

I must say I am impressed with bitbrew!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: