Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who would purchase 1TH/s BTC miners under US$6000 delivered to them in second week of February
ready to purchase - 18 (23.7%)
price too high - 38 (50%)
need more info - 8 (10.5%)
already own one or more - 2 (2.6%)
not interested - 10 (13.2%)
Total Voters: 76

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Bitcoin Mining Equipment  (Read 4579 times)
nightblaze

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 09:19:20 AM

All right, that makes more sense. I have voted on the poll, and I'll keep an eye on this thread.  I am curious and would like to learn more, cautiously.
Bitcoin Doctor (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:30:24 AM

thanks, i do understand where you were coming from in what you said though. It is hard to trust the new kid on the block, which is what i am on this forum.

I look forward to constructive input and helping members for the long term future of cryptocurrency, which i believe will overtake the fiat system by 2020-2025

Together we are all pioneers of the expedition of a lifetime that is shaping the future for a better future of the world Smiley
bigb159

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:50:09 PM

In the mining equipment preorder game escrow is a must. The only people in Bitcoin making money are the hardware manufacturers, and the people carrying all the risk and cost are the miners. The current practice is for manufacturers to take Bitcoin on preorders and when they miss their timelines, refund in USD or EUR.

I will never preorder (nor even order for that matter) any Bitcoin hardware except through a reliable escrow service which allows me to release funds only once I've received a machine which lives up to the specs and timelines which were guaranteed.
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:52:26 AM

I have told you people time and time again, DO NOT BUY ANY TYPE OF BITCOIN MINERS!  You will make the least and spend the most doing it that way.

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:29:17 AM

I have told you people time and time again, DO NOT BUY ANY TYPE OF BITCOIN MINERS!  You will make the least and spend the most doing it that way.

At least until difficulty levels off, the only people that should be buying mining eq are the whales that have "deals" with the manufacturers - at least from a profit perspective.

Anybody else buying equipment is securing the network but at a cost to their own profit margin.
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:38:38 AM

Who gives a flaming rat's heinie about "securing the network"?  SCREW the network once I get my money out if it!  This is about PROFIT, boy!  PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT !!! Shocked
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:50:42 AM

Who gives a flaming rat's heinie about "securing the network"?  SCREW the network once I get my money out if it!  This is about PROFIT, boy!  PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT !!! Shocked

Maybe those of us who have a vested interest in seeing BTC stay secured because we profit more from it's increased valuation vs fiat than some trivial daily profit.  Little late to the party?  Grin
Bitcoin Doctor (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:32:28 AM

sorry for not being available the past week, have been ill and just submitting some more patents
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:10:17 PM

sorry for not being available the past week, have been ill and just submitting some more patents

as far as i can tell you havnt answered if youd be willing to use an escrow.. and if your so trusted then prove it. no one has a reason to trust you and personal info is so easy to fake it counts for very little. you want someone to do a deal then using escrow is a must its a simple fact of buying and selling on here.

Bitcoin Doctor (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:22:15 PM

I posted my Company name and the order details. 120 extras ordered
VM i have no idea why you are being an idiot, i would suggest actually reading the posts!
vm1990
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:15:24 AM

VM i have no idea why you are being an idiot, i would suggest actually reading the posts!

i was going to try and hep you iv traded and delt with small fortunes on all sorts of markets and here is one of the hardest markets to get into. you should welcome any and all advice not call a trusted member an idiot.

in return i caution any and all buyers to use an escrow

daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:12:01 AM

i was going to try and hep you iv traded and delt with small fortunes on all sorts of markets and here is one of the hardest markets to get into. you should welcome any and all advice not call a trusted member an idiot.

in return i caution any and all buyers to use an escrow

Only because you put yourself out there to be called an idiot... I point you at the following where Bitcoin Doctor did indeed already state escrow was going to be accepted...

i lost my account when the Bitcoin Forum was hacked & never had opportunity to make another until today.

in answer to if i had 50,000BTC I personally will never stop making money as there are so many people in need in the world we live in, which is why i do so much charity work. i would like for the world to be a better place for all and not just the rich that is selfishness and i am against that.

Escrow can be used for sure, i have used Escrow many many times in my transactions Smiley

sure i would be willing to Escrow to guarantee delivery date

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Bitcoin Doctor (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:16:49 AM

thanks mate Smiley
vm1990
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:23:41 PM

ah found the post my bad.... maybe i need to start sleeping more XD anyhow atleast the issue is nice and clear now and in big BOLD letters Cheesy

peace out and good luck Smiley still not an idiot just lazy and tired... i need a better job that pay more

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: