Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops available?  (Read 124 times)
osasoj (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:16:32 PM

Guys, pls how possible is it to get profitable airdrops (legit). Are there any websites or groups (whatsapp, facebook, telegram etc..) available, pls i'll like to have them. Thanks.
MHA535

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:32:33 PM

Yes I have one

Invite 1 Person and Get $27 instantly
I need to teach this to 1000 persons

You can Earn 200$ to 5000$ a week
payment daily
For more information write me
I received DOCK tokens at current value of $27 USD and I spent in total 5 minutes to do this - which equals $540 / hour

If you invite 1000 and they verify accounts you will make $7539 USD

https://[Suspicious link removed]/3VU5hQ
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:36:14 PM

There are different websites where you can follow airdrops. Therefore is it an option to look at social media with hashtags like #airdrop to find the best airdrop. Besides you can follow websites like https://tokendrops.com/ for the latest airdrops.

jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:43:02 PM

Airdrops are worth just a few USD in best case scenario (sometimes not even that, a few cents). I don't waste my time with them. But if you are interested on them, there are some resources available. This forum is an excellent one. There are other specialized webpages that list all airdrops happening and even host them (they have heavy advertising).
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1284

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:41:08 AM

Guys, pls how possible is it to get profitable airdrops (legit). Are there any websites or groups (whatsapp, facebook, telegram etc..) available, pls i'll like to have them. Thanks.
You can check it: Table of new bounties and Airdrop
I am here to update Table of new bounties and Airdrop regularly.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:24:03 AM

The one I trust the most and the only legit airdrop site I know is by tokensuite, Bounty managing team here on BCT. It isn't overly profitable doing airdrops in my option by these ones take 2 seconds to do once your set up so the time factor is good.

Tokendrops is the name of the website - https://tokendrops.com/?referenceCode=212466ded6bf83600ca6be294a1c50d2 (Referral link)
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:38:27 AM

In this forum have all available, airdrop and bounty, open bounty sub forum, then you click the page per page to search airdrop, there you will find many airdrop and bounty
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:26:03 AM

Get on Twitter.

Start following airdrop accounts and go from there.  You will see a ton of airdrops.  Good luck!
caotringhia

Activity: 277

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:32:46 AM

Nowadays there are many fake airdrop, the purpose is to get your information level. Be careful and selective before joining.
You can read more at my thread on airdrop and bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3396276
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:38:58 AM

I'm one of those who do not like airdrop. The result of airdrop is not very profitable or produces little. But there's nothing wrong if you want to try it, and good luck. For airdrop sites that may be trusted is from tokensuite team, namely tokendrops.com.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:53:21 AM

I remember when i first  found an airdrops in telegram and  I joined a lot of airdrops and it's sad to say I did not get. For me it's hard to find an legit airdrop and I joined in many airdrop some of them are given me an token but worthless. In twitter and bounties altcoin section you can find an airdrops but I'm not sure if that's all are legit
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:00:38 AM

There are not a lot of money to be made from airdrops and your chances of running into a scam are higher with airdrops than with bounties. There are a lot of active airdrops, you can do a google search of active airdrops and a bunch of them will pop up and then you can pick one that you would like to do or maybe a couple of them. Better to spread out and increasing your chances of getting paid

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

As newbie you should be focusing more on basics of the crypto currency rather than hitting straight for money hunt! If you would have done that earlier then you could have know that Airdrops aren't popular ways of earning here. The tokens you get are very less for your work and you have to wait for months to get them in your hands. So its loss of both your efforts as well your precious time. Instead of that grow your ranks, try to post some reasonable threads and replies here, help the forum grow and make yourself grow here. when the time is right you can just enter yourself into bounties and try your luck. Airdrop, is worst thing I have ever seen.
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:05:46 AM

you can find airdrop on the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0, there are some threads specific to airdrop and you can register it with very easy rules
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

Just search on Google there's dozens of different websites. Best to just do them all if you want to do it as it only takes a few minutes, quicker to do it than research if it's legit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
osasoj (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

Thanks guys your suggestions have been helpful.
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:41:16 AM

Get on Twitter.

Start following airdrop accounts and go from there.  You will see a ton of airdrops.  Good luck!
go to twitter a social network where airdrops are available, beside this on telegram a coindelta link is there meant for airdrop and new ICOs. On this forum airdrop is also available for ICOs
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

My personal opinion, Airdrop is not safe. There were a lot of scams Airdrop that I was involved with. I wasted a lot of time and effort to do Airdrop.
I advise you not to look for the Airdrop program. Participating in bounty campaigns will get you more money. Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: