Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 07:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▌│█║▌║▌║ [ANN] sCoin | The Trillion Protest | s for SNAFUCoin ║▌║▌║█│▌  (Read 54459 times)
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:12:15 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 05:44:08 AM by leewilson

Giveaways: Soon with "Guess what's in the S" contest

Shit

From your reddit:  http://www.reddit.com/r/sCoin/comments/1ud2e4/scoins_goals/

7.) establishing funding to maintain a ScamCoin repository
8.) coin with an ambiguous s (Uncle Sam's coin, scamCoin)

s is for Scam or Sam or Solution or Swap

SYgVFbbiuW3GEgH6e7rnsXVLJ58vTRQceV

thanks  Cool

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
janos666

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:15:44 AM

Just for fun, I started to mine this with a HD5850
Despite the low diff and block time, I only got rejects so far. Undecided

Is it SillyCoin? So Sillybilly? Grin
SfxcgoeDxzEbzsNz3KsAyMiqXuDa2AzQtF

Can this actually be mined in solo with cgminer and the Windows wallet from the first post?
Still no coins for me.
Manwe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:16:16 AM

How to solo mine with GPU?

It says "found block for pool 0" but I got nothing.
etparle (OP)

Activity: 238

I love NACHOS

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:21:42 AM

Can this actually be mined in solo with cgminer and the Windows wallet from the first post?
Still no coins for me.

i'm sorry to hear that. there are some people with high mining rigs right now for solo. wait until the pool goes up. i'm not getting any coin as of now either. feel free to build more pool and i will join

pool mining will probably be up tonight or tomorrow.
janos666

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:25:30 AM

Still no coins for me.

i'm sorry to hear that. there are some people with high mining rigs right now for solo. wait until the pool goes up. i'm not getting any coin as of now either. feel free to build more pool and i will join

pool mining will probably be up tonight or tomorrow.

What?
Did some people seriously pointed their >=Mh rigs to this coin?
Sorry, I can't do that. My Hawaii cards must mine something actually valuable. Grin
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:26:54 AM

protesting against real and virtual currencies, and providing the liquidity experiment.

it is a protest coin.

please re-read the announce page

your reading comprehension is a bit lacking in this department.

what do you plan to do with sCoin? Are you going to 'protest' using your coin? I don't understand.

It doesn't have any 'practical' purpose apparently.
etparle (OP)

I love NACHOS

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:30:32 AM

what do you plan to do with sCoin? Are you going to 'protest' using your coin? I don't understand.

Does LottoCoin such as yours or other 99% coins have practical purpose aside from just generating coin? Do you have a long-term plan of merchant adoption/viability? At least my sCoin is also aiming for long-term mining than the rest, waiting for some adoptions, and at least it PROTEST other coins.

Nice trolling.
y3804

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:34:05 AM

Does LottoCoin such as yours or other 99% coins have practical purpose aside from just generating coin? Do you have a long-term plan of merchant adoption/viability? At least my sCoin is also aiming for long-term mining than the rest, waiting for some adoptions, and at least it PROTEST other coins.

Nice trolling.

It's aimed at gambling/lottery websites. The team is in the process of integrating the coin in many quality & high traffic BTC lotteries. Purpose: Allows direct & easier access to digital lotteries

Now tell me about sCoin
etparle (OP)

I love NACHOS

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:40:14 AM

Nice trolling.

It's aimed at gambling/lottery websites. The team is in the process of integrating the coin in many quality & high traffic BTC lotteries. Purpose: Allows direct access to lotteries

Now tell me about sCoin

as mentioned before, it is mainly a PROTEST coin foremost, with the goal of creating an our own independent exchange for swapping real-world values and trading.

again, if you are a dev for LottoCoin, please focus on expand your area as oppose to trolling other coins. It does not give a good image or good impression coming from Lottocoin. your answer has been answered twice.
y3804

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:41:26 AM

Nice trolling.

It's aimed at gambling/lottery websites. The team is in the process of integrating the coin in many quality & high traffic BTC lotteries. Purpose: Allows direct access to lotteries

Now tell me about sCoin

as mentioned before, it is mainly a PROTEST coin foremost, with the goal of creating an our own independent exchange for swapping real-world values and trading.

again, if you are a dev for LottoCoin, please focus on expand your area as oppose to trolling other coins. It does not give a good image or good impression coming from Lottocoin. your answer has been answered twice.

Not a dev for Lottocoin. I'm tired of all these new altcoins around this subforum. My question has been answered (once). No more trolling. Good luck with your altcoin.

Devar

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:42:08 AM

Don't you get it, scoin is too big to fail!
leewilson

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:42:58 AM

Still no coins for me.

You're doing it wrong.

4 block in 5 minutes confirmed with only 70k hash and currently ~60% orphans for me so far.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:46:17 AM

Nice trolling.

Now tell me about sCoin

Edited my original guess for s post to reflect the bold and underlined above as well.

etparle (OP)

I love NACHOS

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:05:32 AM

Nice trolling.

Now tell me about sCoin

Edited my original guess for s post to reflect the bold and underlined above as well.

200k sent Cheesy
Manwe

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:08:31 AM

Open the pool please...
etparle (OP)

I love NACHOS

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:11:32 AM

Open the pool please...

We had a working pool but has to wait until tonight or tomorrow when mogleStyle opens it. Anyone want to build more pool? 5 million sCoin reward bounty . I'm not getting any coin either for solo mining.
leewilson

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:12:16 AM

Nice trolling.

Now tell me about sCoin

200k sent Cheesy

Thanks. Received and confirmed.

leewilson

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:14:43 AM

Open the pool please...

We had a working pool but has to wait until tonight or tomorrow when mogleStyle opens it. Anyone want to build more pool? 5 million sCoin reward bounty . I'm not getting any coin either for solo mining.

No pools till tomorrow please. My 70k hash would appreciate it while difficulty is still super low.

etparle (OP)

I love NACHOS

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:16:50 AM

Open the pool please...

No pools till tomorrow please. My 70k hash would appreciate it while difficulty is still super low.

Aha, your rig is insane  Lips sealed
adoalli

Activity: 646

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:32:18 AM

SZ2tRZUYnKQw7NuEmFwbJWQjxF8Hw48KHn

thank you

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: