Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Bitcoin T-Shirt/Apparel/Hats/Stickers  (Read 647 times)
mskryxz (OP)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:46:45 AM

Anyone know of a good website to buy bitcoin items? Stickers, bumper stickers, t shirts, hat and beanie?

For personal use for my wife, myself, and baby (would be cool if there are toddler bitcoin items)

So yeah not looking to buy in bulk, at most 3 (adult male, adult female, and a baby).

This is just to show my support for BTC but most of the sites im looking at so far on google charge $18-$32 for a tshirt, kinda crazy.
Don't get me wrong I support BTC all the way, but at $30+ might as well buy a comfy shirt from Nordstrom right?
Was wondering if anyone knows of a site that has more affordable gear?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fasteddie9987

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:21:49 PM

Do you not like your family? I'm just teasing  Grin
If you're going to get quite a bit for you and your family then you are probably best making your own.  You can get those DIY kits from shops and online or even a printing shop would print the transfers for you. It will be way cheaper and be much better quality, I recommend hemp tshirts  Smiley
It may even turn into a nice little side business for you when people see you and your family and want to know where you all got your bitcoin apparel.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:43:08 PM

Anyone know of a good website to buy bitcoin items? Stickers, bumper stickers, t shirts, hat and beanie?

For personal use for my wife, myself, and baby (would be cool if there are toddler bitcoin items)

So yeah not looking to buy in bulk, at most 3 (adult male, adult female, and a baby).

This is just to show my support for BTC but most of the sites im looking at so far on google charge $18-$32 for a tshirt, kinda crazy.
Don't get me wrong I support BTC all the way, but at $30+ might as well buy a comfy shirt from Nordstrom right?
Was wondering if anyone knows of a site that has more affordable gear?

I can make custom made shirts for you if you want? You tell me the size and the design I can make it happen. Looking about $20 a shirt but at least you can have what you want on it. Same with stickers and or decals.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 09:41:33 PM

I have all kinds of stuff at

http://cryptoanarchy.com/

Shirts from $10, stickers from 50 cents all payable in BTC. Seller since 2011.

icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:50:10 PM

Have a look at

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265621.0

Bought 3 hoodies from him recently and was very happy
Pages: [1]
  Print