Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:04:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: please help  (Read 730 times)
razor301 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:16:37 AM

I forgot my private key in blockchain .. is there any solution?
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:36:24 PM

other than remembering, no.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:54:47 PM

Is the file downloadable? If there is a wallet file, It can be cracked.
prezbo

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:21:39 PM

Unless the password is very weak, very unlikely.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:25:40 PM

No, If someone is using some GPU mining hardware and some knowledge of some code Augean, they can brute force the file open.

A few AMD GPU's and some scripting will crack the file, Higher end GPU's will make the process even easier.

A minimum of 2 GPU's is required to brute force a encrypted file, which can takes hours to days and a few weeks, but its worth it at the end.

I am also awaiting a reply from OP, so I can refer him to a friend of mine.

prezbo

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:46:19 PM

No, If someone is using some GPU mining hardware and some knowledge of some code Augean, they can brute force the file open.

A few AMD GPU's and some scripting will crack the file, Higher end GPU's will make the process even easier.

A minimum of 2 GPU's is required to brute force a encrypted file, which can takes hours to days and a few weeks, but its worth it at the end.

You can't "crack" 256 bit aes, unless the password is weak, no matter how much computing power you have.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:47:45 PM

You can't "crack" 256 bit aes, unless the password is weak, no matter how much computing power you have.

So, why is the NSA building a super computer to crack bitcoin wallet files out of GPU's?
prezbo

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:51:56 PM

So, why is the NSA building a super computer to crack bitcoin wallet files out of GPU's?

*sigh* This shit again Cheesy Well, I'm outta here.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:05:37 PM

Nobody asked you to be here.

OP, You can crack the file, people who dont do their homework are always skeptical about facts.

So do you want the referral?
prezbo

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:11:46 PM

OP, You can crack the file, people who dont do their homework are always skeptical about facts.

Put your money where your mouth is? We each escrow 1 btc, i make an aes ecrypted blockchain wallet with a password of 80 bit of entropy and if you can crack it in one week you get the money? Go?
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:16:08 PM

Put your money where your mouth is? We each escrow 1 btc, i make an aes ecrypted blockchain wallet with a password of 80 bit of entropy and if you can crack it in one week you get the money? Go?

Yes. How much BTC is in it, and if you dupe me, I will give you -1 untrusted feedback, You really want to go there?
prezbo

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:20:56 PM

Yes. How much BTC is in it, and if you dupe me, I will give you -1 untrusted feedback, You really want to go there?

No btc. You will paste the decryption password here and that will constitute as proof. (I couldn't care less about the feedback). Who would you like to use as escrow?
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:24:42 PM

No btc. You will paste the decrypted wallet here and that will constitute as proof. (I couldn't care less about the feedback). Who would you like to use as escrow?

LOL, Did you even bother putting up a bounty? My friend needs a price, even if he is my friend. He does it for a living, you know, side job. If not, there's no way, except with OP's wallet.

Dave is his name, and you and OP can search his name and business on the internet, he is trusted, I already referred another member of these forums to him.
prezbo

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:25:35 PM

LOL, Did you even bother putting up a bounty? My friend needs a price, even if he is my friend. He does it for a living, you know, side job. If not, there's no way, except with OP's wallet.

Dave is his name, and you and OP can search his name and business on the internet, he is trusted, I already referred another member of these forums to him.

LOL, did you even bother reading? We choose a trusted escrow. I transfer 1 btc, you transfer 1 btc. If you crack it, you get the reward (2btc). If you don't I get it. Simple enough?
prezbo

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:28:15 PM

So I'm guessing your friend explained to you it doesn't quite work the way you think it does and we aren't going through with this? Smart choice.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:39:58 PM

So I'm guessing your friend explained to you it doesn't quite work the way you think it does and we aren't going through with this? Smart choice.

NO, I wish though I could've of found Bitcoin earlier so I can buy 15 of them, so short answer no,I dont have 1 BTC standing around.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: