Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Follow Strictly while trading  (Read 424 times)
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

There are  a lots of things which we should follow while trading. I am mentioning few of them. Please see the points below:

1. Categorize your investments and look at the long picture.
2. Only invest what you can lose.
3. Don’t be greedy.
4. Never put all your eggs in one basket. Diversify.
5. Don’t invest blindly.
6. Don’t FOMO.
7. Always pay attention to Bitcoin.
8. If you are doing any active trading, set stop losses.
9. Always learn from your mistakes.
Thank you with that sort of helpful tips. I guess that most of people who’s here probably know these tips, but it’s less likely for one to follow exactly  these tips. Because as you know when one enters the market, definitely he’s controlled by many factors, especially emotion. To speak frankly, if most of people’s in the crypto market can be able to carry out as the tips above, I bet that nobody will be in the loss. Anyway, we’d better to pay attention to these tips, it somehow can help us reduce the risk.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:42:18 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 03:57:21 PM by vintages

Interesting points OP. A periodic trader would have been conversant with a this points, but the new traders might have made these mistakes,  though, every trader that started out might have made these same mistakes too. The most important of all this points is to not been greedy and to not to listen to FOMO and and acting on it. They should learn that red in the chart doesn't mean  all hope is gone but that you should buy more.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

There are  a lots of things which we should follow while trading. I am mentioning few of them. Please see the points below:

3. Don’t be greedy.
5. Don’t invest blindly.
6. Don’t FOMO.
It indeed is a very good post or the advice to the new investors.It covers almost all the aspects of trading and the only thing that i would like to add in this is have "patience".Because there people who have this Illusion about bitcoin is it makes you overnight billionaires and that is bullshit.So patience is the most important quality in trading. 
twitchtver

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:03:31 PM

Thank you for the advice. This seem helpful already. Can someone explain the aspect of "Don't be greedy!". In what way does this apply? Is it in seeking too large profit or investing a very large sum of money because you feel you will make more profit in a short while? Can you please explain. Good advice so for. I am anticipating the feedback to this followup question soon.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

Thank you for the advice. This seem helpful already. Can someone explain the aspect of "Don't be greedy!". In what way does this apply? Is it in seeking too large profit or investing a very large sum of money because you feel you will make more profit in a short while? Can you please explain. Good advice so for. I am anticipating the feedback to this followup question soon.

Never risk too much money per trade!
Therefore 2-3% of your entire trading account should be the maximum per trade.
The next thing is you should go for conservative targets. Never chase for the highest profits. On the way up take some profits (50-75% of your position) and let the rest ride if you have the feeling price may go up a bit more. The same applies if you margin trade and go short by the way.
And always stick to your stop loss!! Risk and money management is the most important in trading! Protect your capital first, and then you go for profits! That's the order you have to follow when trading in any market!
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

I have read these tips in so many posts in this forum. I have listed out a few tips myself but you know what the problem is.
The problem is that no matter how much we create an awareness about these things to the new traders, they will make this mistakes anyway.
I guess the people should commit these mistakes at least once so that they could remember it life long and don't repeat it ever.
There are some wise people who stay aware of these things when they start trading and they are the ones who gain more profits right from the start of their trading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

All stated in OP are correct and easy to follow just to avoid mistakes that make an error and turn into losing your money in trading.
We all know that trading is very risky to have a profit there is a time if you got wrong decision it might be losing you, all of these are need to study and research will before you engage in this kind of earning money.
When you start trading then don't expect too much always remember that this is like a gambling.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:43:58 PM

All stated in OP are correct and easy to follow just to avoid mistakes that make an error and turn into losing your money in trading.
We all know that trading is very risky to have a profit there is a time if you got wrong decision it might be losing you, all of these are need to study and research will before you engage in this kind of earning money.
When you start trading then don't expect too much always remember that this is like a gambling.
For me, trading was just like a normal business you have you have capital to start with as an investment and for the operation, you also need the basic knowledge, feasibility studies, you also need the courage in taking risk with what you are doing as it is really important matter.

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:05:17 PM

3. Don’t be greedy.
5. Don’t invest blindly.
6. Don’t FOMO.
I'll be adding focus on trends set your mark before you lose too much. Indeed always pay attention unto bitcoin it will eventually leave setbacks that can never be forgotten by those who have experienced it. Another thing what is FOMO? lol sorry for asking still learning though.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

recently I have seen a quote from Buffet where it has said if a investor have too wide diversification than obviously he is not knowing what he is doing, the diversification is a must but I believe not too wide.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: