Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:02:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] Mintspare (MS) Bitcoin Electronic Trade-in Service - Official Thread  (Read 35874 times)
MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:43:22 PM

Havelock Investments, whats the plan for resolution here?

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
MilkyLep

Activity: 583

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:12:39 AM

Havelock Investments, whats the plan for resolution here?

Clearly they are not the least bit concerned about this...(not that it wasn't already obvious.)

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
havelock

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 10:31:47 AM

MS is still operating. They have lowered their expenses. As long as they are providing a service to their customers we don't see any reason why the MS fund should be closed.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:52:04 AM

MS is still operating. They have lowered their expenses. As long as they are providing a service to their customers we don't see any reason why the MS fund should be closed.

gg, Havelock, gg Cheesy
NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:50:23 PM

Any proof they're still operating?

You're an incredibly shady exchange. No vetting of new IPOs, no recourse for fraud (NEOBEE), and no de-listing of failing businesses (MS).
havelock

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 02:22:43 PM

You're an incredibly shady exchange. No vetting of new IPOs, no recourse for fraud (NEOBEE), and no de-listing of failing businesses (MS).

MS is in constant contact with us by phone the same way you can contact us by phone. We answer all phone calls and concerns. Judge us as an exchange not for companies that are start-ups and have a very high rate of failure in the real world and in the Bitcoin world.  Havelock is a crowd funding platform denominated in Bitcoins. We do our best to protect both the companies which list with us and the users of our platform.  If you feel that we can do better please feel free to contact us and provide us with your input.

NotLambchop

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:29:33 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 02:39:42 PM by NotLambchop

Are you still holding the 100 BTC you have promised not to release to Mr. Puechavy?

According to your financials, you have been operating in the red ever since you have gone public.
How much longer will you be able to afford this? 
Will you warn your users before filing for bankruptcy with the Panamanian authorities?
freemarketaussie

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:13:31 AM

I'm actually agreeing with Havelock on this one. I know there have been issues with this asset from the start, valuation, business model etc, etc. However it is probably better just to let Mintspare trade on Havelock and see what happens... Who knows what will happen in a few years if it hangs around - it may make money if bitcoin takes off again and more people want to trade their stuff for coins???
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:58:58 PM

I'm actually agreeing with Havelock on this one. I know there have been issues with this asset from the start, valuation, business model etc, etc. However it is probably better just to let Mintspare trade on Havelock and see what happens... Who knows what will happen in a few years if it hangs around - it may make money if bitcoin takes off again and more people want to trade their stuff for coins???

Nice shill account Havelock. Mintspare isn't even operating anymore, there was a reddit user saying he sent goods into Mintspare and had his package returned. This is a scam. Mintspare founder ran off with large amounts of BTC and havelock is either "holding" (who knows what they did with it) 100BTC, or they lied about holding it in escrow and the Mintspare founder has an extra 100BTC in his pocket.
freemarketaussie

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:56:17 PM

Nice shill account Havelock. Mintspare isn't even operating anymore, there was a reddit user saying he sent goods into Mintspare and had his package returned. This is a scam. Mintspare founder ran off with large amounts of BTC and havelock is either "holding" (who knows what they did with it) 100BTC, or they lied about holding it in escrow and the Mintspare founder has an extra 100BTC in his pocket.

Hi thanks for your info, I didn't know about that reddit user. I understand the frustration regarding the 100BTC, clearly things should have been different. Sometimes I get things right, sometimes I get things wrong...

btw - i'm not a shill for anyone...
NotLambchop

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:30:06 PM

How's everyone doin'?  Everything cool?

NotLambchop

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:22:53 PM

@havelock:
Bump.

Are you still holding the 100 BTC you have promised not to release to Mr. Puechavy?

According to your financials, you have been operating in the red ever since you have gone public.
Will you warn your users before filing for bankruptcy with the Panamanian authorities?
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:40:32 PM

This shit is FUBAR lol.

I bet havelock used those coins, thinking they would get them back with a huge amount of new listings. When that failed they will just keep saying MS is still operating until they fold or can find the coins.

FatherBob

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:01:35 PM

Hi Havelock, what's up with this?  The price is now 1/50th of IPO (that's 2%).  Total market cap is 6 BTC.  No word from the issuer since can't even remember.  And you are still holding 100 BTC in escrow.
How about keeping your word?

sporket

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:14:19 PM

Bump.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:27:10 AM

Additional Bump to this topic
New Year and All

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:11:19 PM

Havelock?

@havelock:
Bump.

This is the boy who took your coin:
Mom: xxxxx xxxxxx Puechavy, 58, FL.
Pop: xxxx xxxxx Puechavy, 63, FL.
Puechavy, Galfry (also Gaudry) registered to vote using the address 17405 SW 84Th AVE, Miami, FL.

Alibaba contact addy:

Telephone:1-812-23335329
Address:5300 SW 153rd CT
Zip:33185
Country/Region:United States
Province/State:Florida
City:Miami
SilenceOfTheLamb

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:47:16 PM

Bump, Havelock Smiley
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:26:30 AM

MS is in constant contact with us by phone the same way you can contact us by phone. We answer all phone calls and concerns. Judge us as an exchange not for companies that are start-ups and have a very high rate of failure in the real world and in the Bitcoin world.  Havelock is a crowd funding platform denominated in Bitcoins. We do our best to protect both the companies which list with us and the users of our platform.  If you feel that we can do better please feel free to contact us and provide us with your input.

So out of curiousity, how long should shareholders in a company go without any contact from Mintspare regarding its asset or news at all in terms of its progress, even a confirmation from havleock that the secruity is active before we can call it dead.

Seeing as its been around 1 year since any meaningful communication has occured, I can't say this asset has been providing any service to its customers or its shareholders.  

cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1053
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:56:05 PM

In this days, I was thinking too, about this dead company and what about our shares on HAvelock.. Pease Havelock tell us something !!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: