Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:50:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New DIME forum for different DIME games  (Read 378 times)
bitlrl (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:27:33 PM

The Chinese have established a new DIME forum named DIMEChina.In this forum,you can get DIME by playing games or buying Chinese A Stock(in the A stock,a dime is worth a chinese yuan,chinese coin).You can transfer dime into your account by contact their service staff with Chinese chatting software QQ(Develop by Tencent Company).And you can also withdraw you dime on the trading center part.I wish the dime administrator can notice this forum which is a efficient tool for the dime promoting.
if you notice this news and think it is important,you can donate some dime to me.Or you can contact me for our dime promoting in china.The main ways of promoting are Baidu forum,dimechina forum,QQ chatting community ,microblog and BTC38 exchanging website(the dime online applying). My email address is scutlrl@foxmail.com
my dime address: 7NCDpRXbZME3wN1ynKGzU23hCKYejmPyC7
thank you
yorich

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:22:33 AM

Good news, but I'll wait for a legit Dime site that i can send my dime to myself,  I don't trust just sending coins to some random "service staff"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: