Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top class SEO service  (Read 9783 times)
pissing (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:47:20 PM

Is anyone looking for a SEO service and interested in paying by bitcoin?

Ive been doing this for over 10 years and know the game inside out.

If you are interested we can work out terms, I just wanted to throw the idea out there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:36:29 AM

No references, name "pissy"

To be frank, 99% of SEO "experts" are con artists. Promising top 3, but only if search term is something never typed Wink

I wouldn't waste money on SEO, "build a better service" is the way to get more clients.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:56:46 AM

To be frank, 99% of SEO "experts" are con artists. Promising top 3, but only if search term is something never typed Wink

I wouldn't waste money on SEO, "build a better service" is the way to get more clients.

Great content is the key, I highly recommend you read this if you're interested in SEO: https://support.google.com/webmasters/?hl=en
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:26:15 PM

Great content is the key, I highly recommend you read this if you're interested in SEO: https://support.google.com/webmasters/?hl=en

Exactly. Great content, that people want to stay on the page and read. Not bs keyword filling. Its so 2000
pissing (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:26:32 PM

Lots of misinformed people here/people who have had a bad experience and now are taring a whole industry with the same brush Smiley

Everyone jumps around shouting "content is king" because it rhymes and they have had it drilled into them, rather than challenging the argument or testing it in ways that enable them to understand it. People like to repeat other peoples arguments as its safer to be on the site with the loudest voice but the reality is that backlinks are still king and they will be for a very long time.

This is proven by the fact adobe is still sat at #1 for the search term "click here" and that is not going to change, if you know the basics of SEO this paragraph will make sense to you, if not then dont spend too long reading up on it, its not really that interesting.

Dismissing SEO as a credible form of advertising is pretty crazy, I know a lot of people gave up on it when it became more difficult and most of these people threw their dummies out of the pram cursing google when their tricks stopped working but the way to sell something online is to get the eyes on your sales pages and then convince the eyes to buy.

Adwords was a 42 billion dollar industry in 2012 and it grows year on year, adwords is getting the page/product in front of people who search but SEO is getting the product in front of people who search without needing to pay per click and also getting the page/product in what has been proven to be a more trusted area of the search results page than the sponsored area. If it didnt work it wouldnt be a 42 billion dollar industry increasing year on year.

Just for info I historically chose terrible usernames because I like to take a stance against the strange trend I notice of grown men, sometimes upwards of 30 calling themselves things like "Tokyo Revolver" or "Black fallen angel of mega death" which is something that I really dont get to this day as usually the "Black fallen angel of mega death" drives to work each day in a suit and tie to do paperwork....

Anyhow, I wont labor this thread but if anyone does want some SEO consultation/detailed work doing drop me a pm and we can discuss, I handled some of the most valued accounts at what is probably the biggest online marketing agency in the UK for several years, you will know within a few minutes of swapping pms with me that I know what I am doing no matter how much online marketing experience you have I will be able to add something...

empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:31:50 AM

Lots of misinformed people here/people who have had a bad experience and now are taring a whole industry with the same brush Smiley

Everyone jumps around shouting "content is king" because it rhymes and they have had it drilled into them, rather than challenging the argument or testing it in ways that enable them to understand it. People like to repeat other peoples arguments as its safer to be on the site with the loudest voice but the reality is that backlinks are still king and they will be for a very long time.

This is proven by the fact adobe is still sat at #1 for the search term "click here" and that is not going to change, if you know the basics of SEO this paragraph will make sense to you, if not then dont spend too long reading up on it, its not really that interesting.

Dismissing SEO as a credible form of advertising is pretty crazy, I know a lot of people gave up on it when it became more difficult and most of these people threw their dummies out of the pram cursing google when their tricks stopped working but the way to sell something online is to get the eyes on your sales pages and then convince the eyes to buy.

Adwords was a 42 billion dollar industry in 2012 and it grows year on year, adwords is getting the page/product in front of people who search but SEO is getting the product in front of people who search without needing to pay per click and also getting the page/product in what has been proven to be a more trusted area of the search results page than the sponsored area. If it didnt work it wouldnt be a 42 billion dollar industry increasing year on year.

Just for info I historically chose terrible usernames because I like to take a stance against the strange trend I notice of grown men, sometimes upwards of 30 calling themselves things like "Tokyo Revolver" or "Black fallen angel of mega death" which is something that I really dont get to this day as usually the "Black fallen angel of mega death" drives to work each day in a suit and tie to do paperwork....

Anyhow, I wont labor this thread but if anyone does want some SEO consultation/detailed work doing drop me a pm and we can discuss, I handled some of the most valued accounts at what is probably the biggest online marketing agency in the UK for several years, you will know within a few minutes of swapping pms with me that I know what I am doing no matter how much online marketing experience you have I will be able to add something...

Just list your official website URL then we can judge your services for ourselves. Why are you hiding it? You said "top class" right? Must have a website then ....
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:25:14 AM

I exchanged some PMs with OP. He seems to know what he's talking about.
pissing (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:02:49 AM

Just list your official website URL then we can judge your services for ourselves. Why are you hiding it? You said "top class" right? Must have a website then ....

If you understood he nature of affiliate marketing which is now my main source of income (CPA leadgen) you would know that the niches people worked in, traffic sources and keywords is not something they are often willing to share. Even CPA network managers accept that keywords and traffic sources to an extent are private and not something they can pressure publishers to expose.

I am not desperate for your approval esp since:

-You have expressed no interest in the service
-Seem to just be policing my offer to which you have no interest in
-In your earlier post expressed that that a multi billion dollar industry in which I operate is a waste of money and you have a better way. Its effectively like saying "TV advertising is a waste of money" which is true if you are doing it badly

Anyone I have swapped pms with and who has been in discussion with me has been impressed/pleased with the exchange.

I am not desperate or begging for work, I am just taking and interest in bitcoin and thought this would be an interesting way to get involved if there is someone interested who I can mutually agree terms with.

The offer is still open to any readers and drop me a pm if you are interested, if you are genuinely interested I expect you to be a little skeptical and have some challenging questions which I will be happy to discuss!

@b!z - thanks for the kinds words
pissing (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 11:59:32 AM

One afterthought to add, consider that 64% of Internet users turn to a search engine before any other information source to find out about a product of service

Source Enquiro Survey
http://ebookbrowsee.net/enquiro-b2b-survey-pdf-d399435353

Its not some strange marketing addition that brand managers and small business owners need to overcome...

Given nothing I have written here has been researched and all and has all been rattled off the top of my head I think anyone reading the thread who is at least curious about setting something up will be able to see I know my stuff and wont let crazy comments or misinformation put them off at least dropping me a pm as if we do set something up I will give the project 100% and make sure it is a success.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: