Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:55:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Much love for earth and doge community!!  (Read 407 times)
Lovethecoins (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:08:50 PM

I am someone who is unable too mine(at school) and defiantly do not have the funds too invest!!!

I created quite a few wallets and didn't really get anything expect with these two I had some very nice donations sent my way!!!

I went on and spread the word about earth and doge around my school which has grown some huge enthusiasm!!  I will continue too support these coins and help out newbies as we come along!!!!

Once again big thanks too everyone who sent too address below!!! U MAKE THE COIN!!!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monopodman

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:30:15 PM

Well, so I guess you've met a nice half of the EAC community! I'm facing another half – the one currently dumping on coinedump.com in their next attempt to bring the price down  Angry So spread the word that dumping good coins on low-volume exchanges is a very filthy practice (thank god the same people will bring it back in a few hours, but still….) Smiley
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:47:47 PM

I am someone who is unable too mine(at school) and defiantly do not have the funds too invest!!!

I created quite a few wallets and didn't really get anything expect with these two I had some very nice donations sent my way!!!

I went on and spread the word about earth and doge around my school which has grown some huge enthusiasm!!  I will continue too support these coins and help out newbies as we come along!!!!

Once again big thanks too everyone who sent too address below!!! U MAKE THE COIN!!!!!!!

I sent you some coins for each of your wallets. I am glad that you love these coins. So do I. Wink Thanks for your efforts and I wish you a all the best in crypto world. Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: