Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:22:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange coin  (Read 2140 times)
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

OAX? have you ever think of it, this is probably not exactly like binance coin but it has really potential, it will not be also centralized like binance exchange. I think it is very good coin.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

Coin exchange is a form of exchange we often encounter between investors. They can exchange their coins for other coins of relative value such as bitcoins. Or you can exchange your coin with someone who needs to buy it in exchange for cash.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

hi everyone, i have a few amount of BTC in my wallet
and i'm interesting to buy an exchange coin or exchange token
can you suggest me the best exchange coin to invest right now ?
of course that can give me a huge profit and benefit for long term hold Wink

i start thinking about BNB, BIX and BCO

Thank you

Invest in BNB but think twice about investing in BIX and BCO. There are a lot of coins better than those two. And also the coin that are better than BIX and BCO are also way cheaper than those. It is better if you are going to invest in coins like Waves and Stratis. After that, you can do a long-term hold for more profit.

BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:24:26 PM

Thank you
trade on binance and buy bnb, find out good pair. Sometime buying another coins with BNB is profitable. Plus low fee. Second verification.

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:35:19 PM

Thank you

I am sticking with BNB which is the Binance token. I choose it because I use Binance and you get the added benefit of using BNB to pay trading fees and in return you get a discount on the trading fee.

It’s sort of a win-win because I get a discount on trading fees and Binance gets more demand for their token. The point is that if you use a particular exchange, it may be beneficial to use their token if they provide an incentive to buy and own it.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:16:38 PM

So far i seen BNB still good one exchange coin, I don't exclude the others one, but for long-term investment is certainly a place that has the potential to give big profits for long term hold, I see BNB and KCASH have it.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:30:55 PM

I would not invest in exchange coins, they don't have any utility basically, some coins pay dividend I know but I mean they have no interesting future, rather I focus on big projects' coins like lisk, eos etc.

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

Exchange coins are good to hold especially the ones with huge trading volume like Binance, Kucoin, Bitbox. IMO EtherDelta and Coss tokens should not be hold for now until the management drive it towards a brighter direction. Excudo is another exchange tokens going to be listed this month, you can watch out for it also
Awaknow

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

Thank you

I think it is better to maintain BTC only because it is more secure for long term and more profitable. But if you still want to have another Altcoin to be saved then BNB more promising if in my opinion because the growth is better than the others.
Try to consider.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

OAX? have you ever think of it, this is probably not exactly like binance coin but it has really potential, it will not be also centralized like binance exchange. I think it is very good coin.

seems i read an interesting quotes here
what make OAX is better than binance coin,
because i see you write about "it has really potential"
regards
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

From that option, I prefer binance (BNB), as many people already know that BNB is one big exchange, its trading volume is big, so it makes it easier for us to sell the assets later.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
QueenOf

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:27:09 PM

Thank you
Yes you are all right, BNB is a good and good quality token exchange place so if you buy BNB now it will have the potential to generate big profits in the future.
try to see COSS and give your analysis, maybe COSS will be your second choice after BNB.
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:29:39 PM

Exchange coins are one of the best coins to invest in , you get opportunity to share in the profit of the fees generated from trades made on their platform. BNB is a good exchange coins that will return a good sum of interest on your invested capital.

Duallimit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:44:38 PM

Thank you

I believe Binance token BNB should be always first in the list. Next one KCS. Also you can pay your atention to tokens of fresh exchanges which only recently ended the ICO. For example Coinvest, LocalCoinSwap. Or Nauticus, registered with Australian Government regulator AUSTRAC.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:53:56 PM

Best exchange token is BNB since the Binance is the most used crypto exchange in the world.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:33:42 AM

Thank you
trade on binance and buy bnb, find out good pair. Sometime buying another coins with BNB is profitable. Plus low fee. Second verification.
Binance is good for you to exchange coin because of fast and low transaction fee but need to verify your account for you to withdraw above limit amount. The good thing is that for unverified account you can transact again after a day, you do not have to wait for month to have slot again. It can also safe to put your coin in it because of its strong security like in other exchange.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
krisnajsadrak (OP)

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:00:31 PM

You want to make a profit.  I think you should hold btc.  Do not exchange any coin or token at this time

thanks for your suggestions my friend
but, i think if i want to make a good profit in long term an exchange coin is good,
as long the exchange have a good trading volume in the future

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

I was thinking about investing in a Rock token on the GBX platform. They will soon have their own exchange, a promising project.
Speaking about exchange coins, BNB and BCO sounds good. Go for them for they are the exchange coins going to keep you safe in times the market is red. There are few other exchange coins people talked about but I thing in those coins, you have a risk factor a bit more than you have over here. Go for what your heart wants for I am sure you have had a pretty good experience in the market.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

Thank you
i suggest you to convert your btc in usd and wait for a general dump of the market for buying some binance coin, i think that it's the best exchagne coin, it is very used and i think that in the future it will grow even more. but it depends on what reason you want to buy it, if you want it for speculate on i suggest you to wait, if you want it for pay less fees on exchanges then every moment is fine.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

binance is the best exchange right now. if you want to buy it, BnB makes sense. I can recommend oax for the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: