Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HyperDallas false feedback and spam  (Read 723 times)
virtual_goods (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:24:51 PM

HyperDallas is a con. He left me negative feedback stating that I was someone else because I am selling a similar product, I don't get what his problem is but I would like the feedback to be removed because I have done nothing wrong. I'm sorry if hes been scammed by someone in the passed, but I have done nothing wrong to him.

His posts have all be reported, but it seems Moderators don't follow this stuff.

I also agreed with all my customers I would use ESCROW if they requested, so I don't know his problem
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:29:17 PM

HyperDallas is a con. He left me negative feedback stating that I was someone else because I am selling a similar product, I don't get what his problem is but I would like the feedback to be removed because I have done nothing wrong. I'm sorry if hes been scammed by someone in the passed, but I have done nothing wrong to him.

His posts have all be reported, but it seems Moderators don't follow this stuff.

I also agreed with all my customers I would use ESCROW if they requested, so I don't know his problem

I get those too but that's life, leave your feedback and carry on. People with any smarts will check the Trust of those leaving negatives.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
hyperdallas

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:34:57 PM

totally confirming hyperdallas is a con \o/ retard go scam somewhere else, oh and wrong forum section retard, scam accusations should put you here lol
virtual_goods (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:48:36 PM

What I don't understand is when they open the Zoo and let these animals free..
hyperdallas

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:53:58 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 09:04:32 PM by hyperdallas

lack of funding i guess, lol, damn government

ok so why do i think you are a scamer?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380285.0
among other posts

The only person ***successful*** buying from him is Alternate_Coin, and let me guess for your wts post who was also the 1st person to be ***successful*** buying is also Alternate_Coin.

what is Alternate_Coin associated with scamming? He scammed people for a free phone to scam the shipping fee. His 3rd or 4th post is starting to WTS stuff, your second or third post is wts, electronics4btc is also 2nd 3rd post wts.

It just all makes sense that you are all the same person

Now i am sure there can be a way to find out if you are not a scamming douche, by verifying your information with someone accredited with the forums? Showing proof of you buying everything you are selling, with debit/credit cards in your name confirming that with your ID, also with a verifying history that they are all not new, and you just scamming for 1 month till someone catches it
virtual_goods (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:03:53 PM

lack of funding i guess, lol, damn government

ok so why do i think you are a scamer?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380285.0
among other posts

The only person ***successful*** buying from him is Alternate_Coin, and let me guess for your wts post who was also the 1st person to be ***successful*** buying is also Alternate_Coin.

what is Alternate_Coin associated with scamming? He scammed people for a free phone to scam the shipping fee. His 3rd or 4th post is starting to WTS stuff, your second or third post is wts, electronics4btc is also 2nd 3rd post wts.

It just all makes sense that you are all the same person

I don't care who Alternate_Coin is, he sent me a private message wanting to buy something.
hyperdallas

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:05:54 PM

post pics of the PM'S between each other? Also link the blockchain of the transaction (what ever that is called)?
hyperdallas

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:12:52 PM

post pics of the PM'S between each other? Also link the blockchain of the transaction (what ever that is called)?

its been a hour, and you still not reply to me asking for you to give us information?  Cool
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:18:44 AM

yes you could post the PMs and blockchain link. thats not really difficult!
hyperdallas

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:34:38 AM

yes you could post the PMs and blockchain link. thats not really difficult!

agreed, we are still waiting m8m8m8m8m8m8
hyperdallas

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:22:58 AM

and its been well over 24 hours and you still have not posed shit, go suck a dick scammer, go somewhere else your kind a'int wanted here
hyperdallas

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:55:56 PM

just so people know, its been 4 days, seems this scammer is BUSTED
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: